Home
Heading out of town soon for a weekend with kith and kin and no internet (yay!), so I'll say it now--- Merry Christmas all you guys!! I hope it's a time of peace for all of you (and maybe a bit of "Savagery"!) laugh laugh smile
Let me be the first to respond, MERRY CHRISTMAS, to all of you too, Joe.
I'll 2nd that, everyone be safe and have a Merry Christmas. Tom
Merry Christmas, have a good time.
Merry Christmas to all here.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, too!!! And the best of Savage wishes for 2012 to everyone!
Merry Christmas to the Savage Fire and all your families. May your trips be smooth and safe and your time with family cheerful and joyous.
Yes, a Merry Christmas to all in Savageland!
Baa Humbug! No just kidding, best wishes to all on the board, for a happy and merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas y'all. Gonna be 82 here for the holiday, we'll be out in the boat I'm sure
Merry Christmas to all of you Savage nuts. Enjoy the holidays and the family if you can.

[Linked Image]
Merry Christmas to all!
Right back at ya sir!

Safe Travels!
Yes, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.
Merry Christmas everyone,hope everyone gets a savage trinket in their stockings. grin Don
Merry Christmas everyone, and especially the "old timers" for sharing your knowledge with us noob's.
Merry Christmas fellas, and thanks for all the information, entertainment, and friendship you provide.

Rod
Merry Christmas and Happy "anything else you celebrate instead and I cannot spell"!
Merry Christmas to all good Savage Collectors (and the rest of you too) laugh wink

Headed off to see the grandkids, son and duaghter.

Y'all take good care!!
Yep smile

All of ya. And yer families. We all got it pretty good, eh?

ed
Merry Christmas From Michigan! and A safe & Happy new Year!
Likewise to all from down here under
Be Safe and have a good one
To everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
Indeed. Merry...Healthy...Happy... in any particular order.
Jerry
And from me down under, Please everyone have a SAFE and happy xmas.

Johno
just got home for the first time since thansgiving... can't wait to celebrate Christmas and the new year! A great holiday season to all!
Merry Christmas to all of the Savage loonies here. Be safe and enjoy the season.
Merry Christmas to all, and Johno, don't get sunburned too badly laying in the sun down there on Christmas Day! grin
Merry x-mas to all...... have a great time with family and friends. And thanks for all the good reading.
About halfway through a jar of peach brandy, life is good. I am blessed and sincerely wish that everyone had it as good as I do. We got our health, mom is baking yeast rolls and a fresh ham, family is in town, no one is in prison or strung out.

A very sincere merry Christmas to you all.

Merry Christmas you'll ... no savages this year but I did get a nice Lefever!! smile smile Best wishes to all.
Drew,UNCLE DAN????? grin Merry Christmas all . Don
you betcha ... a well used but well cared for D grade... beautiful damascus pattern, nice hunk of walnut... I am a bit smitten at the moment... makes me sort of want to disown my Foxes!!
Nothing better than "Christmas with the Duke".
© 24hourcampfire