Home
Just got the 99K from John. He mislead me.....its neater in person than in the pics. wink All I know, is that I am pleased with this one. Sure is a beautiful old gun. Cannot wait to get her out to the range and see what this old girl can do.....Anticosti in the future?? whistle
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Sweet! Still hunting for one of those!
That's a beauty for sure. The wood in that buttstock is stunning. Congrats on a really fine rifle.

Rod
Yup! that puts the K in KOOL!

Love the wood too!
Miss it already, but knowing its found a good Home helps!
Nice grab...!!! Sweet looking rifle...!!! grin grin grin
Seems like 4 forum members have owned it so far !!!! grin it is a great rifle i stared at it for a while in my vault ,before John owned it , it needs to get out this fall and kill something !!! Don
Very nice, today's gunmakers should take a gander at that one and figure out why they make all this plastic crap now
Jim,
So glad I was able to help! wink
Love the .358
Jed,
Glad you bailed me out as well.... whistle

Maybe I can now go to Anticosti with LBK...... wink

Jim
Originally Posted by diamondjim
Jed,
Glad you bailed me out as well.... whistle

Maybe I can now go to Anticosti with LBK...... wink

Jim

you going to put a diamond on the front sight for more clarity?????????????????/ grin

Love the wood on the K's.....

300 Savage?
Congrats Jim!
Norm,
I should, maybe a two carat stone embedded in the stock too, instead of a compass....... crazy

Bos,
Yup, 300 Savage. Kills stuff dead.

Thanks Drew.

Might be too wet here tomorrow to take her out though, but that is OK, we needed some rain.
Jim
Very Nice, Congrats on the New Diamond. grin
Some very Nice Figure In the Wood.
Steve
Posted By: gulo Re: Picked up the 99K today...... - 06/26/12
Originally Posted by billy336
Very nice, today's gunmakers should take a gander at that one and figure out why they make all this plastic crap now

Amen. I'm sure the proliferation of plastic guns holds the secret to what has gone wrong with world somewhere in there.
She's a real beauty Jim. Congratulations!
Very nice rifle Jim...
Congrats!
Jeff P
Posted By: yar Re: Picked up the 99K today...... - 07/03/12
Very nice Rifle.
© 24hourcampfire