Home
Another member will sigh heavily when he sees this. Can't keep them all forever. We've been talking about RS's lately so at least this is timely.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=325907210

I suspect I'll never own one nicer than this again.
Very nice.
Already got a bid in wink
This will be interesting.
Sob..
as in cry...... or S.O.B. ??
Originally Posted by boltman
Another member will sigh heavily when he sees this. Can't keep them all forever. We've been talking about RS's lately so at least this is timely.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=325907210

I suspect I'll never own one nicer than this again.

Why is it you do this when I'm at work. It might be worth going home early..................... grin grin
There's no "buy it now" LBK. It'll be there to ogle when you get home. wink
Nice!!! i guess the end of the world is near, i better start selling some of my junk also !!!!! eek eek
Originally Posted by Loggah
Nice!!! i guess the end of the world is near, i better start selling some of my junk also !!!!! eek eek

For someone, the world ends EVERY day. You'll regret selling your "junk". crazy crazy crazy I'll have 26 surprises at the platers as soon as I hear back from them. smile smile

Don - I haven't lost my collecting interest. It's just a matter of a certain group of (off-topic) rifles that I will have an option on - are coming my way smile. I could mortgage the house eek or let go of some things.
Steve, Just get a reverse mortgage !!!! grin
Originally Posted by 99guy
Already got a bid in wink

We'll that didn't hold up very long.

Damn shill bidders! cool
Well it looks like it's time to start bidding on some of this iron or just sell some of my junk and go have a good long drink with Loggah so we can cry about all we lost over Bloody Mary's and cold beer!!!
I'll take the 219 9mm off your hands!
Originally Posted by FUG1899
Well it looks like it's time to start bidding on some of this iron or just sell some of my junk and go have a good long drink with Loggah so we can cry about all we lost over Bloody Mary's and cold beer!!!

I don't know about crying, but I'll gladly have a Bloody Mary.
Fug, Let me know when your on your way over !!!! grin but im not crying quite yet !! grin
I don't know why anybody with a nice high condition collection would be crying. cry

Stuff Steve is selling is bringing pretty good money considering the way things have been the last few years.

High condition old guns never go out of style.

The list of guys that can or are willing to play ball at this level is relatively short.

Fug, Let me know when your on your way over !!!! grin but im not crying quite yet !! grin

I am.. grin

Time to break out that last bit of Forty Creek.
Very happy for me that its not a 250. grin GW
If it was a 250, it probably wouldn't be for sale. grin
If ya Fedex me a Bloody Mary I'll cry in my beer with you and Don! grin
George, I got an idea the ice might be melted !! grin
Not as it travels through my part of the country smile
Steve,we have had mud season for a week! i think we will be getting your cold weather by the end of the week !!
That's what dry ice and Styrofoam packaging is for. grin Besides, ice is highly over rated. grin Room temperature is fine. You just have to find a cold room. wink grin
© 24hourcampfire