Home
Posted By: Hemlock_Ranger Flintknocker - 03/30/13
Has anyone heard from him? Have missed seeing him post for quite awhile. I p.m.'d him awhile ago, no reply.
Posted By: Grogel_Deluxe Re: Flintknocker - 03/30/13
Ed and I email every now and then. Last I talked to him rebuilding his house was taking a lot of his time. PM me if you would like his e-mail addy.
Posted By: Flintnocker Re: Flintknocker - 04/01/13
I am still alive, ya'll smile Just up to my eyeballs. Need to keep available computer time to bidness, just a bit too much. I'll check in a bit more often.

ed
Posted By: Hemlock_Ranger Re: Flintknocker - 04/01/13
Good to know your flood recovery hasn't gotten the best of you. I have a friend who is still recovering. Doing all the work himself and suffering the effects of mold etc.
Posted By: Flintnocker Re: Flintknocker - 04/01/13
Tisn't easy, Ranger smile While I won't be doing much of the steel work, or the 'shell' itself, I am acting as my own general contractor, and hope to be able to do the majority of the interior myself. I now know why all the GCs I know are nuts:) There is WAY too much hurry up and wait, while feeling you're in a pressure canner as you do. It doesn't 'sit' all that well with someone accustomed to getting up early, and having a half day in by breakfast time? wink I'm gonna guess by the appearance of most of those GCs I know...they spend a lot of time eating to fill the gaps?? What a Journey!!! It is very cool you would inquire. Thank you smile

ed
© 24hourcampfire