Home
I purchased this rifle some time back with thoughts of hunting with it but I have more rifles than I can use and could use some mad money. The rifle came to me with headspace issues which have been taken care of (tight on a live round), the stock has never had sling swivels and has nice lines and grain, has a limbsaver pad with nice checkering. The action has been pillar bedded the barrel free floated. The lyman peep and bbl band front are in place and ready. My thoughts were to knock the old finish off the stock replace the limbsaver and the forend tip add provisions for a sling and scope the rifle leaving the sights in place as a backup. Chambered in the historic and powerful 9.3x62 she is ready for anything in North America.
Thought I would offer it here first as these early chicopee falls rifles are desirable and we have lots of southpaws here. Asking 600 shipped to your ffl. I can easily text or email more pictures if you have an interest.

Attached picture MVC-001S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-002S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-003S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-004S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-005S.JPG
A few more pictures.

Attached picture MVC-007S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-006S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-008S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-009S.JPG
Attached picture MVC-010S.JPG
Cool custom.
Yes it is I hope somebody here needs it. The pictures do not do it justice.
If I was left handed I would be on this like stink on schitt. cool
That is one cool rifle.
only a lack of funds keeping me from it! still pondering it tho!
Try Jim the owner of Savage shooters, he's a southpaw and loves his bolt actions. Not a common caliber so it always peeks a guys interest.

He used to have a sweet 110L PE that someone offered enough to pry from his hands.
Anybody need a Chicopee 110 southpaw in 270 let me know. My friend has one for sale. I'd rather have this one though, if only I shot backwards!
My youngest is left-handed...but he thinks a 308F kicks too much, this would be cool though.
Originally Posted by mad_dog
Try Jim the owner of Savage shooters, he's a southpaw and loves his bolt actions. Not a common caliber so it always peeks a guys interest.

He used to have a sweet 110L PE that someone offered enough to pry from his hands.

Real nice looking rifle, but not a cartridge I'd have any use for.
© 24hourcampfire