Home
I was looking at the above Gun Digest and saw that Savage had an EG, R, RS and F advertised for sale that year.

Calibers .243, .250, .300, .308, and .358 available in every model. Have they developed time travel yet?
Yes they have. It's called Gunbroker. wink
Fireball2...you're right, but wouldn't it be great to go to your LGS and pick an new one off the rack?
I suppose, but the excitement of finding a cherry used one wouldn't be there. It's the golden age of 99 collecting, or slightly past it. Lots of good ones still surface.
Or, better yet, travel back 100 years and order your time machine's volume/weight capacity worth of 1899CDs and A-SRs to bring back with you.
You can book me on that trip! wink
Peabody here. Today we're taking the Wayback Machine to 1915. My boy Sherman here will administer 23 inoculations before accepting your boarding passes. Lots of bugs and viruses kicking around that we moderns have no immunity to. Let us hope too that we don't stray into Europe during our flight. In case we do, there is a rack of MHG's behind you. Feel free to keep one as a souvenir when we arrive back, if we arrive back.

Pay no mind to the squirming lump in the canvas sack on the floor. It merely contains a President who shall go nameless, and who shall remain behind when we leave to come home.
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Peabody here. Today we're taking the Wayback Machine to 1915. My boy Sherman here will administer 23 inoculations before accepting your boarding passes. Lots of bugs and viruses kicking around that we moderns have no immunity to. Let us hope too that we don't stray into Europe during our flight. In case we do, there is a rack of MHG's behind you. Feel free to keep one as a souvenir when we arrive back, if we arrive back.

Pay no mind to the squirming lump in the canvas sack on the floor. It merely contains a President who shall go nameless, and who shall remain behind when we leave to come home.

thanks for the belly laugh gnhoahh...still smiling smile
Yep, all sorts of nasty crap with no antibiotics, vaccines and other wonders of modern medicine to battle it waiting to have their way with you back in 1915. Not to mention that big blood bath called WWI and the mass waste of human life called trench warfare. Besides, someone back then would probably tell you that all they sell today is junk and that they just don't make them like they used too!
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

THANK YOU, from SE Az !
© 24hourcampfire