Home
Posted By: Rick99 Sign in for the new year - 2016 - 12/31/15
I'm setting this posting up before the end of the years this time so that I don't forget to do it later tonight. blush

Sign in please. If you are new to the sight (since last year at this time) tell us a little about yourself, what your interested in and what you like or don't like about the Forum.

You older members, you know what to do. smile It will soon be 14 years here for some of us. I think I'm forgetting more than I'm learning these days. Good thing David wrote a book on the subject so I will have some place to find answers in the new year.

Happy New Years! Thanks for hanging around the fire. You're all great company.
I'm here.
This forum group is much appreciated.
Best of luck in 2016!
Present
I'm here. Still learning. Happy New Year to all.
still here and grateful for our members here
Here. Thanks for all the wisdom and those to whom share it!!
Happy New Year!!

Steve
Happy 2016!

Thanks for the wisdom and friendship over the years. Thanks to the new guys questions as I can stay refreshed on what I forget. May you and your families have a very healthy new year. GW
Alive and sniffling. This has to be the finest group on the Campfire.
May we prosper in all our endeavors. Happy New Year to all!
Don't interrupt me right now, almost ready for the ceracoat... grin
Still here. Happy New Year!

Dale
Here! At least I'm still awake!
Happy New Year!
Thanks for all the help and advice over the last year guys. I have learned lots, but can't wait till David's book arrives so I can learn more. Happy new year to all from Saskatchewan.
Present

Happy New Year from Montana!
Hey, yep.
Still here.

Today in ON. Tomorrow on the road to overnight in QC, then onto NB for a month to our retreat on the Miramichi River with time to read, reflect and write, God willing.

All the best in the coming year to all. smile
Posted By: 21 Re: Sign in for the new year - 2016 - 12/31/15
Another year, more 99's!!! Happy New Year to all! 21
Still here, I think. Tom
Here for another year of listening (looking) and learning!
Hope everyone has a great 2016!
Bruce
Still lurking and learning!

Blitz
Happy New Year folks! Keep it real Savage in 2016!

Mike Armstrong aka Mesa
HNY - y'all!!

I'll be here 'til they carry me out. Until then, there's no better company I'd rather keep.
Happy New Year to all!!

Thanks for being here guys. Reflecting on life with the passing of my Dad.....but found out that I am going to be a grandpa in July. That will be good. Looking forward to a great new year.
Happy New Year! Thank you to each of you that has helped in the re-discovering of my first deer rifle. Has become a nwq obsession but a fun one. Plus an effective deer harvesting tool too. Walton
Still here.
Happy 2016 to everyone!

Lee
I am here , its been awhile but , I am here.
Thank you all for being my friend. Best wishes for 2016. May it rain with 99 s. 4 U.
Here
Still here and being a pest. Hope to see some of y'all down in Tulsa in the spring, or maybe at a Fest this year if somebody has the time and energy to organize one.
Still here. Can't believe it's been that long since we were forced to move from the old Gun and Knife. How time flies.
Here. Once in the morning with first coffee.
Happy New Year
Smiley
yup coffee time .
happy new year

plab
HNY!!!!
I usually check in when my computer is working!! Happy new year !!
Still here, and looking forward to another year of learning and looking with Savage friends old and new.
Happy new year!
Starting the New year off right, sent Payment for a 99 yesterday to a member here! might be the only gun this year, but by god its a Savage 99!
Still here, sitting in the cheap seats
HNY to all
Present!

Best wishes to all!!!

Doug
Happy New Year you Savages.
Thanks to the forum bosses, We're Here!!
Happy New Year ya'll !! Don't have time to mess with you right now, got to cut the antlers off of another one. :):)):) Had the pleasure of seeing another budding hunter get his first deer. What a way to start your year off. Good health and blessings to you all.
I'm not old, but I'm gettin' there.

still here
[Linked Image]
I'm here.

Hungover, but here.
Still here, still lurking, still learning!
On Point.... Happy New Year..
HNY everyone.
Originally Posted by mad_dog
I'm here.

Hungover, but here.

Don't miss those days.
Alway learning new stuff here,thanks
Happy n I think i'am here ew Yea am i here r ya iam here HNY

PTL still walking upright,

norm
present and accounted for. The book will be out in 87 days. Yahoo!
I joined the forum sometime earlier in 2015 thanks to a chance encounter with plab at a gun store. I have learned a lot I didn't know about Savages even though I have been collecting Model 99s for about 30 years. Looking forward to David's book to learn even more.

My primary interest now is high condition Model 99s made from 1926/27 to WWII. Also, I learned to shoot using a receiver sight, so I'm also interested in tang/receiver sights for Model 99s.

Happy New Year to all!
Originally Posted by wyo1895
present and accounted for. The book will be out in 87 days. Yahoo!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! grin
Here
Present still lurking and learning. Happy New Year to all.
Steve
Still hanging around. Happy New Year everybody.
Happy New year to all
A very quiet one raining hard
Still tuned in and gleaning that good info.

BP...
I'm here nearly every day, learning a lot and cultivating appetites I can't afford. This is the most expensive free site on the web. Happy New Year guys; I appreciate your help and friendship.

Rod
Present! A Happy & Healthy New Year to all 24HR Campfire members! -TomT
Still alive
HNY from Nova Scotia.
---Rodney
Still here and reading more than posting. Been doing a lot of BPCR guns lately
Over worked and under Savaged but still visiting from time to time and still learning. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Here with a weapon.

Hanging around and still learning. powdr
Happy New Year.
Back on again after three days of revelry. Hungover, but here (at least in body if not mind)!!
still creepin around
Still here and still learnin'

Mike
Happy New Year and may you have to buy two new safes to hold all the 99's you buy this year.
Thanks for putting up with me guys. Closing in on 9 years here now.
Present and accounted for!
Over this first year this has become my favorite forum. I've learned a lot and continue to learn something almost daily .. Thanks to all that share!
I picked up my 1st 99 in January, a .300 EG with a Stith and K4. Added an 1899H 30-30, early 99F .303', 99F .308, 99-375 and have a 99A saddlegun .308 arriving at the FFL tomorrow. If there is a bug called Savage Fever, I've caught it.

Hoping all here have a healthy 2016, and looking forward to more good times here with all the SAVAGES that hang around this post.

dave
I'm here!
I actually stumbled into a deal on three 99"s in 2015 so I will have something besides combo guns to bring to the next Savagefest!
Still lurking and enjoying a great forum. Thanks everyone.
Still here every day, watching and learning.
Still here. Happy New Year to everyone!!!!
I've not been around much this year....retired, moved to Florida, still unpacking after 7 months! I mostly lurk here right now, but love the forum!
John
Still here...... who's going to Shot Shows in Vegas next week? Mel
BTT
Here
Still Here, but not nearly as much
I'm Here!
© 24hourcampfire