Home
Posted By: ed7189 Savage 303 ammo on ebay - 05/27/16
I see there is a guy trying sell a full box of 303 ammo on E-Bay. Wonder how long that ad will last before they take it down? 182146230909
At $75.00 over value unless someone who doesn't better grabs it, it'll sit until he gets caught which "could" be a long while.
Posted By: oldotter Re: Savage 303 ammo on ebay - 05/27/16
Its legal. You can ask ANY price you want. After it goes thru the mill 5-6 times, they usually get the picture.
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: Savage 303 ammo on ebay - 05/27/16
Originally Posted by oldotter
Its legal. You can ask ANY price you want. After it goes thru the mill 5-6 times, they usually get the picture.

Not about legality or the price. Ebay doesn't allow loaded ammunition on their site...
Posted By: Skidrow Re: Savage 303 ammo on ebay - 05/27/16
Back when I was still watching eBay closely those that were selling live ammo would place an add to sell the "box." There would be a statement to the effect that the sale would include the pulled bullets and brass. Code for selling live ammo. Once in a great while the seller would actually pull the bullets but it didn't happen often. Another example of how to break eBay's rules. I once bid on a stock and forearm off a .22 rifle. I won and imagine my surprise when the entire rifle showed up.
Posted By: oldotter Re: Savage 303 ammo on ebay - 05/28/16
OOOOOPs...... that point slipped right by me.
© 24hourcampfire