Home
Posted By: 99guy Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Steve99 (Steve) was in a pretty serious car accident in Ohio recently. He is home now and recovering. Those of us that know Steve know what a great and humble guy he is. Please send him your well wishes.

Thanks.

Randy
Posted By: wyo1895 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Thanks for posting. Hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery. David
Posted By: saddlering Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Steve get well soon! Falls not to far off! Best John
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Bad deal but I'm glad you're on the mend! Still have a few weeks to get back in shape for the fall hunts!!!
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Hey Steve, thoughts and prayers are with you, Joe.
Posted By: RAS Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Glad that you are in recovery Steve. May it be a fast one both physically and mentally.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Get well Steve and hope to see you traipsing around on a Sunday morning real soon....
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Hope you enjoy reading and other things to engage the mind.
Posted By: steve99 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Gentlemen:

Thank you for the get well wishes. My right knee looks like there is a hardware store in it. Unbelievable how small your world gets with something like this and its great to have forums like this one to help stay connected.

I have to say that the folks at the Cleveland University Hospital and the Ohio State Police couldn't have been better.
Posted By: cmhjohn Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Steve,
Sorry to hear about the accident. Wishing you a total and complete return to good health!
I've heard that sleeping in a room with a lighted Savage sign has great curative powers. May the Chief watch over you........
JW
Posted By: triple_deuce Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Best wishes Steve.
Posted By: JeffG Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Wishing You a speedy and complete recovery Steve, glad to hear that you were well taken care of in the aftermath.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Glad you're home, hope the recovery is fast and filled with pretty physical therapists!
Posted By: Plab Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
wishing you well Steve

plab
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Send get well wishes - 07/23/17
Sorry to hear it. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Get well soon, Steve. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Wishing you well Steve...Prayers are with you...

Joe
Posted By: steve99 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Thank you for the prayers and words of encouragement, it helps, I assure you.

John, will the Chief sign still work if I'm not in the room with it? I would, however, be in same same house. I'll try it and report back on its effects.
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Hang in there and do what the doc orders. At least you have Lu. I know she will take good care of you.
Posted By: Dale K Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Steve, you're right the world gets small when you are laid up. Happened to me a few years back. I assume you will be doing PT at some point. Do what they tell you. In the meantime, get well quick!

Dale
Posted By: Malcolm Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Eastern Pennsylvania, man that's a long way from here. But thanx Steve for the help with that sight once, I needed on an 1899. Best wishes from Vancouver, B.C., and a complete recovery. Malcolm.
Posted By: Shortgrub Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
My prayers to you and your family for a speedy recovery. From experience take your time. Time will heal a lot.
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Originally Posted by steve99
Gentlemen:

Thank you for the get well wishes. My right knee looks like there is a hardware store in it. Unbelievable how small your world gets with something like this and its great to have forums like this one to help stay connected.

I have to say that the folks at the Cleveland University Hospital and the Ohio State Police couldn't have been better.

Steve

Had my head radiated two years ago at that hospital. Was turned down by four big hospitals before finding them. Still kicking so they done something right. Seems they work a lot of miracles their.

Pray that the healing process goes well for you. GW
Posted By: treemanpa Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Steve. Just another sepa 99 brother. Good luck with your recovery. Time will fly by and before you know it you'll be out in pennswoods. Keep the positive attitude!
Steve
Posted By: steve99 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/24/17
Thanks again guys, much appreciated. The PT person came today to start that process, wanted to know what my goal was. I told to be on stand opening day Monday after Thanksgiving with a Savage 99 in my hands, even if its next to the truck. He wrote it down. I think he'll do.
Posted By: Gies340 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/25/17
Hey buddy, good wishes for a quick recovery. Keep me posted and pm anytime if you get cabin fever.
Posted By: steve99 Re: Send get well wishes - 07/26/17
Thanks Jason I'll keep that in mind.
© 24hourcampfire