Home
Posted By: gregintenn Any Longmire fans here? - 11/23/17
Last night my wife and I were watching some of the latest season of Longmire on Netflix. I believe it was Season 6, Episode 4, A 99 Savage was prominently displayed. Ferg's girlfriend's mother was trying to pawn one to pay off some gambling debts. It's a pretty good show if you've never seen it.
Posted By: S99VG Re: Any Longmire fans here? - 11/23/17
No I haven't watched the series but geez she should have dumped the Winchester and kept the 99!
Posted By: diamondjim Re: Any Longmire fans here? - 11/23/17
Trying to pawn it for $2400 and pawn shop owner said it was a $1200 gun
Posted By: treemanpa Re: Any Longmire fans here? - 11/23/17
Watched the first episode of the series. I believe this is the last season. To bad. Very good show. She should of talked to the experts here first!!!! Haven't seen the episode but sounds like it's my type of pawn shop, if I was selling a 99.... Unless it a unmolested T in 250/3000 or 30/30 or a K. You get the picture. Have a great thanksgiving.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Any Longmire fans here? - 11/24/17
He never mentioned the drill and tapped receiver or the sling swivel studs.
I like how he carries his ole 94 30-30 in his patrol truck instead of a AR-15. Out here we call that a West Texas Assault Rifle wink
Posted By: JohnL Re: Any Longmire fans here? - 11/24/17
I like the books. Watched and enjoyed the tv show when it was on regular cable. Don’t remember any Savages.
One of the few shows that my wife and I can agree on to watch together. Haven't watched the latest and last of the shows but will asap.
Posted By: S99VG Re: Any Longmire fans here? - 11/24/17
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I like how he carries his ole 94 30-30 in his patrol truck instead of a AR-15. Out here we call that a West Texas Assault Rifle wink

I'm more of a Savage guy but I have been tempted by Trapper 94s. They are about as compact as you can get in a lever package.
© 24hourcampfire