Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Season 6 Episode 4 - 12/14/17
of Longmire. Deputy Ferguson admires a rifle in a wall rack at his girlfriends parents house. Oh....Wow, that's a Savage 99. The shell counter, (reaches up and runs a finger down the graceful lines of a 99EG) and the schnable forestock, it's beautiful.

Another one hooked. grin
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 12/14/17
Me being all about Savages, I thought it was just an interest piece added to the show. But nooooooooo, now it's been stolen! It'll probably end up being a MURDER WEAPON, or something else nefarious. Get thrown in a cop cars trunk, lost on a shelf at the station, get auctioned off down the road, all beat up.

"Does she keep that rifle loaded?" (deputy Ferguson speaking of grandma)

"No. I mean not loaded loaded. (insert ominous pause here) There's always one in the chamber though. " girlfriend

They're still talking about that Savage 99 hunting rifle. It's a central part of the plot! This is heating up boys!
Yeah yeah, who cares, you got shot and lost the baby, get over it already. Back to the Savage 99 with the schnable forestock already!
No grandma, not the PAWN SHOP! Noooooooooo!
Oh bless her heart. At least they offered her $1200 for it. Musta been a 358. smile
Posted By: Shortgrub Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 12/15/17
Thanks for the great crib notes, always like that show when I had cable.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 12/15/17
saw it in one of the opening episodes also. Or maybe it was a different one?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 05/30/18
I know this is old, but I just finished the series. I enjoyed it so much I saved watching it for special occasions.

I knew the Savage 99 episode had to be talked about on here.

Hated to see it end, but the last season kind of got out of control. Vic's baby issues and then who she ended up with - well...I wish it hadn't been written that way.
Posted By: texken Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 05/31/18
like the show, missed that episode
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 05/31/18
The best savage scene I ever saw was charles Bronson. A.K.A. Liver eating Johnson throwing the 99/1899 over the abyss.

Clamobored down the crevice! Eureka! He has got it!

Boomerang rifle!
Posted By: 300savagehunter Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 06/01/18
I saw that gun at the Mountie academy in Regenia and it looked like it was thrown over a cliff.

Mike
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: Season 6 Episode 4 - 06/02/18
Awesomeness!
© 24hourcampfire