Home
Posted By: Lightfoot GB Strikes Again - 06/13/18
Has anyone noticed that GB is removing the pricing and bidding info from the completed auctions?

Privacy phobia or...?

No matter, it just plain sux! mad
Posted By: cmhjohn Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/13/18
Hadn't noticed. Probably because I rarely go there anymore. They lost me when they wanted to charge me to look at their wares. No thanks. There are plenty of other places to go shopping.
Posted By: Polecat Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/13/18
Still there for me.

Lee
Just noticed on an item yesterday for the first time.
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/13/18
Looks like it was temporary and it's back now.

Might have been a Chrome thing too.

NEVERMIND... blush
Posted By: JeffG Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/13/18
The prices and bid history were removed from the finished auctions, but they were still visible on my "watch list" of completed auctions.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/13/18
Watch lists are good. I'm on a couple...
Posted By: JeffG Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
Oh! That's why you drive that old Saab everywhere! no airports, and crooks can't figure out how to start it. Brilliant!
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
You betcha, Jeff! So low on the radar even the cop's radar can't pick me up. (And it may be 18 years young but I bet it has lower mileage than you guys driving stuff half as old- and with a 2.0Liter turbocharged high compression twin cam 16 valve engine I bet it'll outrun most of y'all's pickup trucks, and get 32MPG while doing it!!)

Not to mention young crooks don't know how to drive a manual transmission.
Posted By: tmitch Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
Originally Posted by JeffG
The prices and bid history were removed from the finished auctions, but they were still visible on my "watch list" of completed auctions.

I'm still able to pull up that info on un-watched auctions also
Posted By: diamondjim Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
Still available for me as well.
Posted By: Whelenman Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
What has that to with Green Bay?
Posted By: z1r Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
I haven't noticed the bid history disappearing but I do hate their new search function. I get tons of unrelated stuff. I use the search to narrow down potential items, not to include completely unrelated things. Hate it!
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
They lost about 60% of their Savage listings so now they repeat them and include long completed auctions as fillers.

They are People with No Clues. How can anyone be so stupid? They're driving it right into the ground.
Posted By: texken Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/14/18
Originally Posted by z1r
I haven't noticed the bid history disappearing but I do hate their new search function. I get tons of unrelated stuff. I use the search to narrow down potential items, not to include completely unrelated things. Hate it!

when they made that change a few weeks ago, it really sucks
Posted By: Angus1895 Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/15/18
I am glad I worry about P/E ratios now......

And momentum, and Kisean curves......

Gunbroker blows...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/15/18
They could screw up a two hour wet dream.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/15/18
It was gone for a day. I complained and now its back like before.
No explanation from them..
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/15/18
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
It was gone for a day. I complained and now its back like before.
No explanation from them..

Sounds like you have their attention, I'll send you my list of GB complaints, would you kindly forward it on to them... PLEASE?!
Posted By: crowmagnum Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/15/18
My Dad had a saying: 'He could screw up a 1 car funeral'. LOL
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: GB Strikes Again - 06/15/18
Missing for me as well a couple days ago. Back now. Agree with others, the new search format sux. When I contacted them, the tech indicated that the changes were required to make their site work properly on mobile devices. Had to recreate all of my saved searches, and still do not get the accuracy of the old search function.
© 24hourcampfire