Home
How many have this show penciled in on their calendar? I am curious if there are going to be any unusual or extraordinary 99's there. I have never been to this show and really looking forward to it. I was planning on bringing an extra K that I might part with. Mike
I'll be there. Have not decided what I'll have on the table but will be at least 2 or 3 or...

I hope the Koch brothers set up their Savage pistol display this year.
Always a good show. See you there Rick99 and all. Rusty
Where is this gun show located?
Just east of the airport. North of KC.
July 28 and July 29, 2018 Rick, I look forward to meeting you, Mike
Sorry guys. I didn't make it to the "valley" gun show. I like to visit with Rick99 every now and again. But things didn't work out. Great grand daughter was at the house when I got back from church. So that killed the Sunday afternoon race to the show. Won't miss time with her - one year old, wall to wall action. Next time guys. Got to go get some sugar from a little gal named Josie. Rusty out.
I made it down yesterday for a couple hours. Was good to visit with Rick and GeneB.
Nice to meet you Mike (99Ozarks). Always nice to put a face with a name.

Hey Rusty, hard to pass up time with those little one cause they don't stay little for long. Maybe see you next year.

Rory, Gene and I had a Mini-Fest. Will continue that 3 weeks from now in Sauk City. grin
Great to meet you too Rick
© 24hourcampfire