Home
Just curious on what everyone else is bringing.

I am going to bring about 20-25 guns. I figure that is a manageable amount to haul. I will bring mostly the old ones. Though, my 1895 in 30-30 is going to be in the shop in Texas. That is the one I want to show the most. It is going to be used for deer season this year. I think it has at least one more buck to its name.
I will probably bring a half dozen, not all Savages. An 1895, an early 250/3000, a T, a real nice EG in 250/3000, a Stevens 425, and a Fox Sterlingworth
Couple dozen pre-1950 rifles, complete set of pistols, books, vintage ammo, pins, fobs and more...
Jeff- hope to make it up for a visit on Saturday. Look forward to meeting you and seeing that arsenal! Bruce
Originally Posted by Southern_WI_Savage
Couple dozen pre-1950 rifles, complete set of pistols, books, vintage ammo, pins, fobs and more...

What is a COMPLETE set of pistols?
Originally Posted by dsr1935

I meant the production .32's (16) & .380's (9). Model's 1907, 1915 & 1917's.
Sorry if I got your heart racing Darrell. grin
Some others, .25's, .38's & .45 are technically on the list, but,...
Guess I haven't cornered a Model 101 yet either.
Originally Posted by LEADMINER
Jeff- hope to make it up for a visit on Saturday. Look forward to meeting you and seeing that arsenal! Bruce

That would be super cool Bruce. I am going to PM you my cell.
I think Rory and I will have 3 tables each. Limited to how many hard cases will fit in the vehicle.

Probably bring a display of sights and other misc. things.
Originally Posted by dsr1935

I meant the production .32's (16) & .380's (9). Model's 1907, 1915 & 1917's.
Sorry if I got your heart racing Darrell. grin
Some others, .25's, .38's & .45 are technically on the list, but,...
Guess I haven't cornered a Model 101 yet either.

Thanks, maybe I will bring my collection for comparison and lust after yours. Darrell
Everything that fits in the Jeep! So, no lawnmowers this time...
I wasn’t planning on bringing any as my collection is small, but if anyone has a T or RT in hunting condition that they want to sell,I am looking for one, so bring it to the fest or pm me with info. Thanks Paul
What is the date and location?
© 24hourcampfire