Home
Posted By: texken privi partizan brass - 07/07/19
has any one used it for the .303? graff & sons stock it
Posted By: triple_deuce Re: privi partizan brass - 07/07/19
Great brass.
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: privi partizan brass - 07/07/19
Yes, good stuff and reasonable.
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: privi partizan brass - 07/07/19
Much better than Norma- at least in price. I haven't shot either brand enough to comment on longevity.
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: privi partizan brass - 07/07/19

Good luck so far. Don't know how many cycles I can get out of it. Feels a little 'light' Good price though!
Posted By: PHWILLIE Re: privi partizan brass - 07/07/19
I used this brass a few years ago when I coudn't resist a take down 303. Had no problems at all. Have also used it in 7x57, 6.5x55 and 22-250 and it has worked fine in all calibers.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: privi partizan brass - 07/07/19
Ok brass. The batch I have doesn't have as uniform case neck thicknesses as some of my old W-W brass does, but for general shooting it's up to snuff.
Posted By: KeithNyst Re: privi partizan brass - 07/07/19
the privi brass is quite a bit heavier than the old winchester brass (23 grains difference when I weighed them) and the water capacity was 2.7 grains less when I compared them, so pressure will run a bit higher with the Privi than with the older, lighter brass with same amount of powder.
Posted By: FSJeeper Re: privi partizan brass - 07/08/19
This is exactly what I use with zero issues. All in spec, did not have to do any work before loading them the first time. I bought enough at that price it will be a long time before I get around to a second or third loading to determine case life.
© 24hourcampfire