Home
I’ve recently came to own a like new Savage model 24 in .223 over a 12 gauge and was wondering if there much interest in them ? Is it a firearm Savage collectors would be interested in?It’s like new and the shotgun barrel has screw in chokes. I shot one shot through the 223 barrel at a paper plate at a 100 yards and hit it with open sights. Thanks
I always thought they were kind of ugly, but there are guys that would hang me for saying that. I was at an estate sale and there was a 24, don't know what flavor, and a 1926-7 99F in 303. All of the old guys there were fondling the 24, nobody even picked up the 99. The 24 sold for over $300, I got the 99 for $140. Might have just been my lucky day.
to me that is the ultimate combo in a m24. prices are all over the map. if you are selling i would be interested.
Originally Posted by Patrick_James
I’ve recently came to own a like new Savage model 24 in .223 over a 12 gauge and was wondering if there much interest in them ? Is it a firearm Savage collectors would be interested in?It’s like new and the shotgun barrel has screw in chokes. I shot one shot through the 223 barrel at a paper plate at a 100 yards and hit it with open sights. Thanks

I sold two near new Savage 24F, with black synthetic stock, a couple years ago in 223/12 for $800. And one 24F turkey, camo synthetic, 223/12 for $900

Savage99F358
© 24hourcampfire