Home
Hello all,
Just received my 303 Savage 99 smile Needless to say, "I 'm pretty excited." Now I would like to outfit it with the old original barrel sling attachment set. Please contact me if you have one I could purchase. Thanks!
Whipsey
Are you looking for one that clamps on the barrel or replaces the forearm screw?
If you want one that clamps on the barrel you need to measure the barrel in front of the forearm where you want it to clamp before you buy one.
I am looking for one that clamps on the barrel. My barrel measures .650
Originally Posted by WhipseY
Hello all,
Just received my 303 Savage 99 smile Needless to say, "I 'm pretty excited." Now I would like to outfit it with the old original barrel sling attachment set. Please contact me if you have one I could purchase. Thanks!
Whipsey

Is the stock already drilled with stud/swivel? Or what is the plan for the stock end of the sling?
There are noninvasive solutions to add a sling.
Originally Posted by Southern_WI_Savage
Originally Posted by WhipseY
Hello all,
Whipsey

Is the stock already drilled with stud/swivel? Or what is the plan for the stock end of the sling?
There are noninvasive solutions to add a sling.

good advice, the clamp on is not what I would do, but its your gun...
Thanks for your comments. Found what I wanted. Reloading this weekend after our Griz beats the cats in "Brawl of the Wild".
Should be on the range by next week.
© 24hourcampfire