Home
Posted By: 513JAKE Hookers are Relentless - 12/14/19
When’s the next round of rifle sales, Roy? The ladies of the night have extended their hours for the holiday season. I don’t know how much I longer I can stave them off.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/14/19
Need some help?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/15/19
It gets harder to sell them the deeper I get into it. We're trying to hold off until we know how much we need to go forward.
Posted By: 99guy Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/15/19
Did the CE, DE and 250 F's sell or did I miss that?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/15/19
Originally Posted by 99guy

Not yet.
Posted By: 99guy Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/15/19
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 99guy

Not yet.

Have they been offered?

Not trying to be a PIA. Just asking...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/18/19
Sorry I missed this. I haven't listed them for sale yet.

We have been working through the finances and looking at the development costs of the piece of property we like. There's a lot involved with builders, land, realtors, zoning/codes, county permits, etc. I've had my hands full and we're not even building anything yet. Wait till they say "Go!" and then work starts up at the same time, talk about overwhelmed! I need to be clearing the land and developing it right now in my down time. Can't get everything started fast enough to suit me.

I'll list guns when it become necessary but if I could avoid it I would. It was very helpful to sell the first few.
Posted By: Lightfoot Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/18/19
Good luck on your endeavor and I hope it doesn't decimate your collection in the process.

If you were in California you would have to deal with the Coastal Commission and they would hold you up for years and then disapprove it.
Posted By: 513JAKE Re: Hookers are Relentless - 12/18/19
Thanks for the update, Roy. Good luck with your development.

Maybe somebody else needs Christmas cash, because I need to add another 99 to the arsenal. Who is looking to move inventory? Anybody fielding requests?
© 24hourcampfire