Home
Posted By: cmhjohn Trying to find..... - 12/26/19
a needle in a haystack. Specifically looking for a copy of the original factory ledger page which would show Savage rifle serial number 14615. I have copies of several ledger pages I have accumulated from other members but nothing close to a page containing 14615. I know several of the older members (by tenure) here, do have copies of early log pages as it was not that uncommon to receive a copy of such with your factory letter inquiries back when. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Trying to find..... - 12/26/19
Interesting. I hope it turns up for you.

I wasn't aware (or had forgotten) that such copies existed. Would that owners of said copies supplied pics of them to a dedicated sticky here on the Forum? It would help many folks.
Posted By: Poconojack Re: Trying to find..... - 12/26/19

Have a couple copies of Winchester factory ledger pages that I requested with Cody factory letters.
Posted By: JoeMartin Re: Trying to find..... - 12/26/19
I know I've seen those copies, I might have one, I'll check.
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Trying to find..... - 12/26/19
I don't have anything in that serial range.

Gary, Roe would sometimes/always send a copy of the log page when info was requested for a highly engraved rifle.
Originally Posted by cmhjohn
a needle in a haystack. Specifically looking for a copy of the original factory ledger page which would show Savage rifle serial number 14615.

Not here.
I assume this is to complement a current rifle and/or factory letter. ?? It's worth a shot to ask/post.
Curious, would the current ledger custodian/Savage Arms attempt to fulfill such a request? extra fee?
© 24hourcampfire