Home
Posted By: dallased 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 12/31/19
Blessed and happy new year to everyone on the forum. You have managed to provide enough information, encouragement, and enlightenment to allow me to lighten my wallet over the years. Don't post much and still can't post the damn pictures (new years resolution to learn how) but I have sure read a lot over the years.
Posted By: Joe Re: Blessed and happy new year - 12/31/19
Happy New Year my friends.
Originally Posted by dallased
to everyone on the forum. You have managed to provide enough information, encouragement, and enlightenment to allow me to lighten my wallet over the years. Don't post much and still can't post the damn pictures (new years resolution to learn how) but I have sure read a lot over the years.

Everyone on here are a bunch of enablers!

Happy New Year to everyone.
Happy New Year everyone. May 2020 bring lots of Savages!! Cheers.

Joe
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Everyone have a great (and safe) New Years!
Posted By: hanco Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Happy new year, be safe

Happy New Year to all.
Posted By: gnoahhh Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Have a bang-up New Year everyone!

(If you hear a loud bang at midnight followed by a lot of red&blue flashing lights don't fret- it will just be me touching off the cannon. smile )
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

(If you hear a loud bang at midnight followed by a lot of red&blue flashing lights don't fret- it will just be me touching off the cannon. smile )

We heard you last year! You upset our dog.

Happy New Year all.
Posted By: ericn Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Happy New Year to all.
Ditto what dallased said.

Eric
Posted By: S99VG Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Hear Hear!
Posted By: Polecat Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Happy New Year everyone!

Lee
I ain't gunna make it...
Posted By: Polecat Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I ain't gunna make it...

Hang in there, only 1 hour and 37 minutes to go for you guys on the left coast grin

Lee
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

Breezy started wagging her tail a minute or so after midnight.
happy new year guys, old dog got me up at 4:22 am. longest she has slept in months. wearing me down
Posted By: SS336 Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Happy New Year to everyone. Hope it's happy, healthy, and prosperous.
Posted By: norm99 Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Originally Posted by SS336
Happy New Year to everyone. Hope it's happy, healthy, and prosperous.

to all the enablers and newbys

norm
I've high-jacked Dallased New Year posting and made it the 2020 Forum Sign In Sheet so that those who have signed in won't have to do it twice. Had planned to do my own post around 1AM when we would have returned home from friends. But, about 11:05 had a notice from our security company that our alarm had tripped. eek Jumped in the truck and headed home to meet the Deputies and see what was going on. Short story...false alarm, all was good but forget all about NewYear, Forum postings, etc., etc. What a way to start off the new year. Don't like the idea of any Savages moving to places unknown without prior approval. mad

Any how, back to the NEW YEAR'S posting. It is always interesting to see who is still here from the earlier days and how many have just found us. Post about your interests, what part of the country your in or just say "hey". If you are just a reader and and have not signed up... it's free and easy to join in. Lots of setting room around the Fire. grin
I'm glad you do this every year, Rick.

Alive and kicking in the wild suburbs of Annapolis, MD. Actively scratching many things off my bucket list. (Not that I'm planning to kick the bucket any time soon!) A couple Savages, but also some sweet/rare 1903 Springfield Armory-built target rifles and sporters, not to mention a couple Ruger #1's- a 6.5x55 and .250-3000. More than that, too, but that'll be fodder for another OT conversation sometime.
Happy New....savages for 2020 and many more!
Wishing all here a Happy and Peaceful New Year.
Alive and breathing for another year.
Posted By: 99guy Re: 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 01/01/20
Yep
Posted By: jar Re: 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 01/01/20
Happy New Year to all , may all of you have a great year .I dont post very often but check in here as much as i can. I have always enjoyed this forum and greatly appreciate all the valuable info that this community offers . places like this are few and far between.
Hope all here have a healthy and prosperous new year.

-Jake
Happy New Year to all.
Happy New Year!

One of the refugees from the old G&K forum. Gonna be 18 years pretty soon. Wow!

Gotta get back to building scope mounts... wink
First Savage purchase less than an hour into 2020. Yes I was awake. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Happy New Years!
Posted By: cwinn Re: 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 01/01/20
Been gone a few years, bad health. I can not hunt anymore but I read Savage Forum everyday. I love 99 Savages but I sold all of mine except one, it has after market barrel. It would make good parts gun. I have taken several Whitetail deer with my Savage 99 and other game. My Father was a hunter and I have hunted every sense I can remember and I will soon be 74.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Still here,still reading,eventually i may remember something ! smile
Posted By: point Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
Still lurking and learning. Happy New Year to ALL!!!
Posted By: JeffG Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/01/20
The value of the human resources, and depth of experience here can not be measured! ...but the cost can. How much are we gonna stimulate the economy this year boys?!!

Happy New Year, and good tidings to All!
Originally Posted by JeffG
The value of the human resources, and depth of experience here can not be measured! ...but the cost can. How much are we gonna stimulate the economy this year boys?!!

Happy New Year, and good tidings to All!

With a move just 90 days in our future I may need to stimulate our economy with some sales! Dang it!
Posted By: RAS Re: 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 01/01/20
Here with a weapon

Here
Here as well. No other place worth going to.
Happy New Year all!! Still here, still buying interesting Savages. Love this Forum!!

Rich
Still here. Thanks for the education, guys!
Still learning, great professors!

Mike
Happy and Blessed New Years to all! Just joined not long ago, had been reading off and on for a while. Great information and friendly and knowledgeable members. Forum is one of my must reads any more. smile
Posted By: Blitz Re: 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 01/02/20
Learning and Lurking...

Happy New Year All!
Posted By: Mesa Re: 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 01/02/20
Still here, still old, still poor, still love me some Savages!
Cheer!
Happy New Year from northcentral Pa.

Dale
Happy New Year to all of you. A new to me 300EG came to live with me this week thanks to a fellow member. May each of you be blessed in the new year.
Tough year here, hoping for better in 2020.
Present! May this year be better than last year.
"X" marks the spot.
Happy new year to all. Starting the new year off on a sour note health wise, but figure I got nowhere to go but up.

Only resolution I made is to get out to the range more often.
Still here and learning.
A Happy and Healthy New Year to all. My resolutions? Enjoy every day. Appreciate what I have. Have a positive impact on all I meet.
Still here....still learning.
Hi All Happy new Year!
Originally Posted by Southern_WI_Savage
First Savage purchase less than an hour into 2020. Yes I was awake. smile

I was watching that.. glad I didn't fight you for it! grin
Posted By: griz Re: 2020 New Year's Sign In Post - 01/02/20
Still here reading and learning from you fellers every day...
Best Regards to all!

Beaver348
jim
Happy New Year everyone!
Here for another year up in snowy northern Wisconsin.
Still around, and the new here is a lot warmer and sunnier than the old here! grin
Good New Year to everyone at the camp fire from W. Bill in the Great Pacific Northwest.

I'm really not in Two Dot, Montana, I just put that up there to throw off............
I will be back for 2020. I don't post much but I enjoy reading all the stories and absorbing all the knowledge.
Still Kicking, & still a Gun Nut!
Days Of Yore in Pa.- Deer hunting with a Savage 99 wearing Woolrich plaid with my Great Uncle, just reminiscing of the good times and wishing our children will be able to do the same 50 years from now. Happy New Year to all.
Thanks for all the quality information, collecting 99's for the past six years. Happy New Year to All!!!
Posted By: Rick99 Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/04/20
BTTT
Posted By: ericn Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/04/20
Happy New Year to all here. Only a few years in, but progressing from the grey rats to higher condition. Love the group. Great appreciation and respect for the members here. Thank you to all for your contributions and knowledge. Hope to be able to contribute something useful some day.

Eric
Posted By: cmhjohn Re: Blessed and happy new year - 01/04/20
Happy New Year to all!
Taking life one day at a time and making each the best it can be. I have probably enjoyed my Savage collection more the last year or two than ever before. Many, many good memories and many good friends made during the journey of acquiring each one.
Happy new Year . Check in from time to time.
Mike
HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW TO ALL a little late. Still here lurking.
Steve
Posted By: 99trix Re: Blessed and happy new year - 02/01/20
Little late, not around as much, but usually once a month or so.
Nice to see your around Blair!
Posted By: norm99 Re: Blessed and happy new year - 02/01/20
still here just not as much,, hi yall.

norm
© 24hourcampfire