Home
We see many threads about one person or another looking for no drill scope mounts or tang sights/receiver sights. Well, last night Fug and I were talking about that model 45 I just bought and one thing lead to another. He has a bazillion sights etc and in the conversation one of us brought up the topic of pictures. Anyhow, here's a couple pf pictures to mull over. Thanks Doug, for taking the time to take them and giving me permission to share them.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Great collection of rare collectable sight,scope mounts !! grin
Nice collection.

Any of that stuff for sale?
That's amazing. One of those collections that... you know it's here someplace. Do you have it cataloged somehow?
Originally Posted by 99guy
Nice collection.

Any of that stuff for sale?

Yeah, no foolin'
This is like visiting Fort Knox and being letting in to see the gold!! Treasures for sure!
Originally Posted by JeffG
This is like visiting Fort Knox and being letting in to see the gold!! Treasures for sure!

well said!
Great collection and very interesting!
I hope at some point Fug1899 responds. This is not even the TIP of a superb collection.
It's mind blowing... there's literally too much to take in. And he remembers almost everything he has. I can't remember the stuff I have. grin

What would you like to see I do not do photo's but some one might help

Sights,Ammo,Junk.Guns and more
Well, we really don't want to see your junk........ shocked

Firearms are good though.

Sorry, too easy???
I'd like to see a stith/scope setup that wants to move to a different part of the country.
Originally Posted by FUG1899

I have a bunch of pics from 2018.. let me know if you want me to show some, or send me new ones if you like.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Cannot. Even. Imagine.
🤤
Originally Posted by FUG1899

Thanks for sharing some pictures of the Savage sacred temple Doug!! I'd like to see some of your specials with the extraordinary wood, checkering, carved stocks!
© 24hourcampfire