Home
Not collectors, but good calibers. 99r in 250 and 99 short rifle in 32-40, just a heads up.
Where are the classifieds?
Thanks Bill
I'm 3000 miles from my computer and can't find the add on my phone. A link wouldhelp.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...savage-99-short-rifle-32-40#Post14572862
Originally Posted by JoeMartin
I'm 3000 miles from my computer and can't find the add on my phone. A link wouldhelp.

here ya go

Lol. In the time it took me to post it,someone beat me by about 15s.

That 32-40 just about gets me. If I hadn't vowed no more shooter grades. Somebody buy it please!😬😬
Originally Posted by 303savage
Not collectors, but good calibers. 99r in 250 and 99 short rifle in 32-40, just a heads up.

Are they yours?
No they are not mine, soon to be if you nuts don't buy them....at my local gun store, I am good friends with owner, he does little on net and I list some things for him and he gives me great deals on others. I am getting weak, if you guys don't but y them by morning I'm just gonna buy them.
I thought I would ask if they were your's before I advised you to pass if they weren't

I'd love to own a 32-40 someday but not that one... eek
And I actually thought savages in 32-40 were rare. Now theres one on the market almost every week after I bought mine!! Glad I didn't pay an arm and a leg for it.
Originally Posted by 99guy
I thought I would ask if they were your's before I advised you to pass if they weren't

I'd love to own a 32-40 someday but not that one... eek

i know it is an abomination, i get it, i did not figure it would be one that you guys would purchase, unless someone wanted the caliber and did not want pay through the roof, and could carry and shoot it and not worry about beating it up.
How does a 32/40 compare to a 32 W/S?
32-40 has slightly longer case. Was a preferred round for accuracy.
© 24hourcampfire