Home
Posted By: Cruiser1 Custom Buck Hunter - 08/01/20
So; I bought a box of knives from an estate the other day that had 2 new classic Buck 110 Folding Hunters. I only looked at one at the time and needed to grab the stuff. Well, I get home and notice " White Turquoise" written on the end of one box. I open it up and this is what I found. Anybody know if these where these a special offered by Buck or might have been customized by a third party? Nice looking piece; for sure.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: EdM Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/01/20
I suspect it's straight out of Buck's custom shop. Check out their website which will also allow you to date it. The factory is about 45 miles from my place.
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/01/20
Looks like knife was made in 2006;but they currently don't offer any turquoise options from factory.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/01/20
That’s nice.

What was the 2nd ? Factory or custom?
Posted By: GWPGUY Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/01/20
Evnin, hell ya tell us all the neat chit ya got, any puma, customs, don't hold back I love the great grab bags you sometimes get when buying bulk. Bill out. 🐾👣🇨🇦
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/01/20
Got a couple of Tops Knives in the lot; maybe one Solingen Skinner
Posted By: MOGC Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/02/20
I think it's a product of an individual, not from the Buck Custom Shop. Factory Custom Shop blades are marked as such on the blade tang. I've never seen the Buck Custom Shop do file work on the lock bar. Also never seen that sort of handle material offered from the factory Custom Shop. There are quite a few eBay and E tsy sellers doing that sort of thing.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/02/20
Maybe an early Yellowhorse?
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Custom Buck Hunter - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Maybe an early Yellowhorse?

I did find those; most are much more ornate
© 24hourcampfire