Home
Posted By: Reloder28 Custom knives - 11/23/20
Gotta say, I skinned two rutted up Whitetails yesterday. The knives I used were surely a blessing. Two Gene Ingram’s in S30V, one Ingram in D2, Knives of Alaska D2, Charles May S30V & an Old Timer Sharpfinger copy made from an 1885 wagon seat leaf spring. Wanted to try them all just to test them. Certainly could have done the job with two.

It sure is nice having good tools.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Custom knives - 11/23/20
I gutless deboned and quartered a whitetail for the pack out today. My latest Gene Ingram S30V put that buck in game bags and is still shaving sharp. It's a pure pleasure to use a good tool.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: Judman Re: Custom knives - 11/23/20
It definitely makes life easier. Can’t imagine the amount of bear elk and bucks I’ve worked up with gerber gators, sharpfingers, uncle Henry’s etc. no going back now. Good knives are a sickness... 😆
Posted By: Gies340 Re: Custom knives - 11/25/20
Beauty MOGC! Lanyard matches nicely.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Custom knives - 11/25/20
Thank ya sir, only the best for my knives! I actually need a couple more twisted up if you ever get time.
Posted By: INTHEMTNS Re: Custom knives - 11/25/20
That’s a little beauty black and blue look so good together and the sweet touch from Jason.
Posted By: remingtonman Re: Custom knives - 12/30/20
Originally Posted by MOGC
I gutless deboned and quartered a whitetail for the pack out today. My latest Gene Ingram S30V put that buck in game bags and is still shaving sharp. It's a pure pleasure to use a good tool.

Where did you get this knife? Also how much coin $$. That’s a perfect size
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Custom knives - 12/30/20

That's a beauty, like the color combo
What pattern is that one
Posted By: MOGC Re: Custom knives - 12/30/20
#1 B&T...
Posted By: Gies340 Re: Custom knives - 02/12/21
Thank ya sir, only the best for my knives! I actually need a couple more twisted up if you ever get time.

Sending you a PM; sorry for delay.
Posted By: keith Re: Custom knives - 02/23/21
Some knives defy all logic in how they perform on skinning and butchering multiple animals with out a touch up, these are simply unbelievable:

http://mccroskeyknives.com/
© 24hourcampfire