Home
Posted By: VinceM John Lloyd Pokitknives - 05/06/21
52100 carbon ,hollow ground

John uses a wide variety of handle covers . Just about all the micarta John is using these days is vintage stuff ( Old A$$ )

I currently have these on hand They are listed on my site ,with pics & desc/pricing etc

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Thanks Guys for everything !
Posted By: Dude270 Re: John Lloyd Pokitknives - 05/07/21
John makes a great folder, and Vince is the guy to hook you up with one!
Posted By: Boise Re: John Lloyd Pokitknives - 05/07/21
I have a pair of John's knives and they are very nice. I see custom folder as a pride of ownership deal, they don't work better but do feel better in your hand. The frequency I loose folders concerns me but I still commonly carry one of John's knives, the other is a safe queen. I bought my long ago when John sold his knives for ridiculously low prices.

Bought both of mine from Vince, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Posted By: VinceM Re: John Lloyd Pokitknives - 05/08/21
Years ago ,a friend of mine who writes articles and books about knives ( also a knife knut lol) told me about a fella who had a huge stag stash and would be at the Blade Show in Atlanta. I told Ricky Bob bout it and on Sunday we went over to his table . We met John then and from there it's been a lot of knives and good times . Over the years John has honed his skills and I do believe his folders are still a great value forwhat you're getting I love the 52100 steel
Posted By: VinceM Re: John Lloyd Pokitknives - 05/12/21
Here's some recent builds

WOW!!!!!!
Posted By: VinceM Re: John Lloyd Pokitknives - 05/12/21
Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
WOW!!!!!!