Home
Can someone shoot me his correct contact information to put in an order?
His books are closed he told me
I contacted him via instagram recently and he told me books closed as well.
I just wish he’d build the one I’ve had on his book.
Hey the guy is a full time Predator Control man with the State that is understaffed. He has kids in high school and now college to keep him busy.
Originally Posted by mike_e_miller
Hey the guy is a full time Predator Control man with the State that is understaffed. He has kids in high school and now college to keep him busy.

If I were a knife-maker, I would not take orders/commissions.

I would make the knives I wanted to make, when I wanted to make them, then offer for sale.

Solves a lot of problems. Not all, but a lot.

Just Sayin'

GWB
Definitely not the end of the world, but 4.5/5 years seems a bit much when the others were ~2 years.

Originally Posted by mike_e_miller
Bret made me a few knives some years back, he’s upped his game a lot since them and is in high demand. Most every top tier maker has stopped taking orders, that’s success like it or not.

Or like the late Tony Bose told me, “at 70 I make what I want”. His are bringing upwards of $9,000 now.
I'd be willing to bet ol' Tony finished up whatever was already on his books, before closing them out to only do what he wanted......
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I'd be willing to bet ol' Tony finished up whatever was already on his books, before closing them out to only do what he wanted......

I had been on his books for close to eight years. When I talked to him, I was devastated and he was really sorry. Mine was one that slipped through the cracks.

But Reese made me a few nice knives….I carry this one most days.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
Glad I got my two before his books closed. Dang nice knives!
© 24hourcampfire