Home
Guys I got into the Ingram knives late and really regret that. I have gotten to talk to Gene many times over the last couple of years and found him to be true gentleman. I have had the pleasure of owning a few of his knives and having some great conversations with him. The man has a great gift and I for one would like to thank him for sharing it with us. I will get some pics of some of his knives and post them here.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yep, Ol gene does make a dandy blade 👊🏻
Lotta great knives have come out the Starkville MS area….

Must be something in the water.

😂😂
Nice Kingfisher Onpoint!
Great collection.
This a trap? laugh
These are my current 5 but looking to pick up a few more.

Attached picture thumbnail_IMG_8551.jpg
Last knife i got from Gene. Prolly 4 yrs ago.

Ghost jade with red liners. “Watermelon”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Only one I have.....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Beautiful knife in a beautiful picture.
My one and only. Had a couple others over the years, but this one stayed.

Trim hunter in D2.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Let me show out a little.!!

Sure are some great looking blades.
Beauties!
My oh My oh My
Beautiful knives!
Originally Posted by Onpoint
Let me show out a little.!!

I got the brother to these canvas micarta!
Originally Posted by NDGuy
These are my current 5 but looking to pick up a few more.

Nice collection!
I always found Gene's knives to have too small a handle for me. I wanted one of his knives though and talked to him about the handle size. He told me that he could make it any size I needed. I picked his 'sodbuster' pattern and gave him the dimensions I needed. He produced a simply wonderful knife for me, and called it the 'big boy sodbuster'. The knife has given me years of satisfaction.

Only one I have. Having a hard time convincing myself to break it in and use it too
Originally Posted by kevinJ

Only one I have. Having a hard time convincing myself to break it in and use it too

That is a beauty! I have some of that coffee bag burlap micarta on a light skinner with black pins.
Very nice. I was on his list using the same scales before he got hurt.

Originally Posted by kevinJ

Nice bunch of knives here!
SLM - that bullnose is sweet!

Appears our pairs are pretty similar - though it's evident you have far better taste in color. laugh

I’m liking the pink.
Glad to have every one of these and they all get used. No “safe queens” here. Genes knives are simply the best in my opinion.

Great collection of knives guys. Thanks for sharing
Your pictures.
I need more Ingrams ! 😂
Here’s my two but always in the market for smaller types. White handles a plus.
Dall sheep #7 on the left I forget the model of the one in the right but it’s one of my all time favorite knives.

I’m liking the white, might have changed my mind on an order. The dall is really nice.
I’m a sucker for imitation ivory. The only thing I’ve ever cut with the dall sheep knife was my wedding cake. Little too big for critters. Grin.
That’s a heck of a cake cutter.
Originally Posted by eastcut96
Glad to have every one of these and they all get used. No “safe queens” here. Genes knives are simply the best in my opinion.

Nice assortment there! The second from top is pretty unique - what scales on that one?
I like that one ( 2nd from top) also.

Green canvas micarta?
Originally Posted by NMpistolero
Here’s my two but always in the market for smaller types. White handles a plus.
Dall sheep #7 on the left I forget the model of the one in the right but it’s one of my all time favorite knives.

beautiful !
Thanks! I believe the scales are green canvas Micarta.
It's a #2 Semi with a little bigger handle than what Gene usually builds on that knife.
Originally Posted by SKane
SLM - that bullnose is sweet!

Appears our pairs are pretty similar - though it's evident you have far better taste in color. laugh

Um please let me know when you are ready to part with the pink one… The girlfriend would love that one…
Good thread, may as well add another:

Originally Posted by Brad
Good thread, may as well add another:

Which model is that? I like it.
Originally Posted by ReggieDunlop
Which model is that? I like it.

No.7 Drop Point. Green linen Micarta.
And another from good ole Gene Ingram. Probably my favorite to date!

[img]https://rokslide.com/forums/attachments/5f8c17a3-e5f9-4881-8f6b-f7afc443345b-jpeg.518147/[/img]
Hmm why can’t I post pictures? 93kb is tiny as hell for uploading how are you guys putting whole pics in the post?
Originally Posted by NDGuy
Hmm why can’t I post pictures? 93kb is tiny as hell for uploading how are you guys putting whole pics in the post?

It will take me longer to type the below method than it is to actually do it. NO need to resize anything or upload any images directly to this forum

1. upload it to a 3rd party server, the easiest is https://postimages.org/

2. Click on 'choose images' on that page.

3. choose the image from your device (computer, phone, tablet, whatever you're using)

4. let it upload, be patient, it will get to 100%, then say 'completed' After it is 'completed', a half dozen or so links will show at the bottom

5.click the button to the right of 'hotlink for forums' to copy the image address

6. paste it in a thread here
Most of mine. Plus a Winston and an Al Alexander off to the side. (Excuse the poor lighting)

Originally Posted by Cheesy
Most of mine. Plus a Winston and an Al Alexander off to the side. (Excuse the poor lighting)

3rd from left is some real sappy goodness!
© 24hourcampfire