Home
I feel very fortunate to have the Trust and Business partnerships with so many fine knife makers, here are some recently listed knives.

Bob Dozier - Teton Skinner
[Linked Image]

David Winston - Orange Goodness
[Linked Image]

Herb Derr - Personal Skinner in Mammoth Bone
[Linked Image]

Shosui Takeda - Seiryu Hunter
[Linked Image]

Mike Turner - Forged Hunter
[Linked Image]

Drop by my Site or shoot me an email.

Thanks
Vince
as always, with your presentations Vince, stunning beauty combined with practical working lines.
Hope those all get into a stocking by Christmas!
Thanks very much Sam!

Here are a few more that I just listed;

Dozier - Straight Personal
[Linked Image]

Jon Mcnees - PSK (Personal Survival Kit)
[Linked Image]
* Jon got a write up in the recent issue of Knives Illustrated magazine on his PSK kit.

Another great Loveless style by James Sponaugle
[Linked Image]
James told me this was taken from an actual Loveless pattern in the 80's.

Thanks
Vince

I just purchased a Herb Derr knife through you and it's great. The price was very good and the knife is almost to nice to use but it will get used thanks very much.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin!! Glad you liked the knife, I'm a big fan of Herb's work and I know that knife will perform when asked to! :-)

Here is another Herb Derr knife I just listed;
[Linked Image]

Eddie Elsmore - Custom Design
[Linked Image]

Lon Humphrey - Frontier Hunter (this is a big tough knife)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks,
Vince
Here are a couple, the first is one I am very excited about, it is a Doug Stice Drop Point Hunter. I met Doug more than a year ago but getting his knives was worth the wait.

Doug Stice - Series 2 Drop Point Hunter
[Linked Image]

Nathan House - Flyleaf Skinner
[Linked Image]

Drop by the Site to see these. I received a large order from Doug Stice so I will be listing more soon.

Thanks
Vince
Doug makes a very nice knife. Good guy too.
I am becoming seriously addicted to your listings and art Vince! :-)
Unfortunately I can't get to his site from work cry
Mike - yep, Doug Stice is one of the nicest Makers I have met. Listens to critique and does his best on every knife. Really great designer too. I am really glad to have several of his knives.

byc - Hey Neighbor! Lookin don't cost anything so drop by the site anytime.

Hey Mink - I hear ya. There are Firewalls and all kinds of stuff that make it hard for a man to "work"! wink

Another Doug Stice - Persian Skinner
[Linked Image]

Dozier - Delta Traveller
[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
Wanted to share a pic of a nice Arno Bernard knife.

Arno Bernard - Lion
[Linked Image]
Love that site, have it saved to my favorites and am in the process of buying one off of Fort Henry Custom Knives.

The only thing I would change is when the knife is sold you cannot click on it and find out what it is made of and some insights into the maker, so in the future you can kinda get a feel for if you want a knife by th maker or not.
Wanted to share a Gene Ingram with you, Gene calls this one a Mississippi Clip Point. Unfortunately my pic doesn't show the elegant clip as much as I would like;

[Linked Image]

Also, here is a gorgeous Dozier Kings River Skinner

[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
whats one of those Mississpi clip points run
DeerHunter - sent you a PM.
A couple I just received from Bob Dozier

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And here is a gorgeous Skinner from Mike Malosh
[Linked Image]

Thanks,
Vince

Great pics Vince.

Big fan of the Delta Traveler.
Here is a gorgeous Hunter from Jason Winston

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Though Geno Denning isn't making knives any longer his work is still sought after for it's extremely high quality
[Linked Image]
Wanted to share this non-catalog Gene Ingram Wharncliff.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also, here is a Maker I am excited to be working with, Don Rehmke. This is a custom Survival Hunter that I am really impressed with!
[Linked Image]

And, one can never have too many Winstons, can one? :-)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Ever seen a NAKED Hippo?? :-)

[Linked Image]

Also, here is a nice upscale Skinner by Phillip Parris.

[Linked Image]
Vince, what year is the Denning New Model? Is it still available?
Thanks
Sorry that one is long gone. I think it was a 2000 model.

I made a change to my website which now allows anyone to view the SOLD listings and all info/pitures are there, the only thing not visible is the price.

Vince

Here is super nice Large Skinner by Phillip Patton.
[Linked Image]

And this Forged beauty from Takeda and Takahashi is truly something special.
[Linked Image]
Got a few knives from Herb Derr the Master of Damascus at the ECCKS, here is a nice Skinner with Mammoth Bone handle
[Linked Image]

Gotta share this Dozier in CTS-BD30 steel and Dark Ironwood
[Linked Image]

Here is a tough Tom Krein Caper
[Linked Image]

Finally a Charles May Bobwhite that I know you will enjoy seeing
[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
OOps - almost forgot this nice Jason Winston Woodpecker
[Linked Image]
That Dozier and Bobwhite are especially nice. I'm diggin' both of those. Does the Bobwhite have liners?
The dozier with stacked leather is something special
Thanks guys!

I pulled the Bobwhite and it does have Black Liners. That knife to me is just a great size.

Vince,

You have some of the nicest Doziers and Ingrams out there!

And yes, I have seen a naked hippo.
Here are a couple I know you will enjoy seeing, first a fully dressed up Drop Point knife from Gene

[Linked Image]

Then there is this Walrus Jaw Skinner XL by Herb Derr - this is a big/thick handle on a big knife!

[Linked Image]
Wow! I WILL be keeping an eye on this thread! Thanks for sharing!!!
Here are a couple more

Two Blade Trapper from Ray Cover
[Linked Image]

A couple from Randy Lee (amazingly clean knives)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And a Dozier Bird N Trout
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
The dozier with stacked leather is something special

Admit it - it's the soldered guard that horns you up... grin
Dang that Cover knife is pretty! Ray Cover doesn't live too far from me, I really need to look him up.
I like the look of the jigged bone on the Randy Lee knives.
What exactly is jigged bone? Is it actually bone or just a synthetic. I'm guessing different makers probably use different stuff???
Mighty ~ Jigged bone is most often Cow Bone that has been Stabilized, Dyed and then Jigged with a tool (either by hand or by a machine). Tough good looking material.

Here is a smaller personal hunter from the Master of Damascus~ Herb Derr
[Linked Image]

Lon Humphrey is still turning out some great Period pieces, check out youtube to see him testing some of his blades!
[Linked Image]

And here is a design that James Sponaugle and I came up with, an xtra large Loveless style blade for those that want a big skinner or a tough camp knife. Hand Rubbed, Tapered Tang, Soldered Guard, gorgeous handle materials, this one has it all.
[Linked Image]
I had James Sponaugle build me a knife after seeing his work on your website. It is one of the finest knives I have. His work is detailed and finished as nice as any knife I've seen. He really made me a beautiful knife.
Congrats antlers, I hope you enjoy that Sponaugle knife for many years.

Here is one that I really found interesting, you need to read the full story to appreciate the design but the pics get part of it across - from Jim Harrison ~ Seamus Knives
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Here is another Persian Skinner from Doug Stice.
[Linked Image]

Check out this custom Whitetail Skinner from Bob Dozier.
[Linked Image]

Also, got a big order coming in from Gene Ingram so keep an eye on the Site.

That Dozier is a bada$$ knife.
For those that have not had the pleasure or just sitting on the fence, Vince is a top shelf individual. Great guy to deal with, and has a top shelf selection of some of the best blade smiths on the face of the planet.
Thanks for the kind words!!

I will be posting more from the best Hunting Knife Makers to this thread soon.
[quote=Fort_Henry_Custom_Knife] A couple I just received from Bob Dozier

[Linked Image]

I still think this is one of the best knifes i have ever saw. I would own it if it was available!
Just as I was ready to hit the cancel "Knives & Blades" subscription you go and post something like this... glad I stuck around a bit longer. And now, finally, one that really blows my rug up - a great looker would love to do a touchie-feelie.

Be kind, I'm still looking to be a first-timer in high quality custom. What is this one called? Where do I look for one like this that IS available? (Don't tell the wife she'll think the gunny disease is spreading.)
I dont know who owns it but he is a lucky man!
Originally Posted by GunGeezer

Be kind, I'm still looking to be a first-timer in high quality custom. What is this one called? Where do I look for one like this that IS available? (Don't tell the wife she'll think the gunny disease is spreading.)

Dozier Classic Hunters (Although the one pictured may be a variant).
I think they are one of the best values out there in the traditional stick tang construction... little things; solder bead at the guard, quality handle materials, double stitched leather, best D2 heat treatment, etc.

http://www.agrussell.com/dozier-classic-hunter-with-cocobolo/p/DKhhhCL42CO/

AG may have some new older stock stag/African Blackwood/stacked leather handled ones around still...
GunGeezer - that particular Model is an Exclusive to Fort Henry Custom Knives ~ ME. :-)

Bob, Dan and I worked on that design for a long time before making it and to date there are about 5. I have three more due in from Bob next month, but Bob does what he wants at this stage in life (as he should) and they may arrive on time and they may not.

Thanks to Rick M. for bringing that one back up.

I will be debuting another NEW design Dozier Classic this month that Dan and I came up with, a really nice variation that I hope will be popular.
Wanted to update this with some new knives.

On the heels of the success of my Exclusive Nessmuk Classic from Bob Dozier, we designed a new One Off ~ Classic (only three of these made)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here is a Sole Authorship Hunter from Bryan Baker (who worked for Chris Reeve for more than 10 years)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just received a few knives from Mitch Jenkins (student of SR Johnson)
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Here is a super nice Matt Caldwell 2/3 that is still available

[Linked Image]

And just wanted to show off this Custom Dozier - a new Sub-Compact model (this one is gone but I have another that I will be listing on my website soon)
[Linked Image]
Wanted to show off the recent additions;

Ted Taylor - Frontier Hunter
[Linked Image]

James Sponaugle - Loveless Drop Point (this is the cleanest knife I have received from James)
[Linked Image]

Herb Derr - Custom Ordered Mosaic Skinner
[Linked Image]
Almost forgot this Ingram I received from Gene, the Bullnose in Westinghouse Micarta

[Linked Image]
Got a couple of Great Hunters from Steve Kelly of SK Knives

Here is the Trailmate
[Linked Image]

Especially nice Horizontal Leather Sheath
[Linked Image]

and here is his Rocky Ridge Hunter
[Linked Image]

and the last of the Dozier Sub Compacts
[Linked Image]
Just received and posted more great Hunters on my website

Gene Ingram

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dozier Pro Skinner

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dozier Select Purpose in CTS-BD30

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Herb Derr

[img]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/Fort_Henry_Custom_Knives/IMG_1832_opt.jpg[/img]

Click a Link for more details.

Thanks
Vince
Added a New Maker to lineup;

Mike Drost
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also added the LAST of the Bob Dozier Exclusive Sabre Grind Classic - no more of these will be made.
[Linked Image]

And a special Non-Catalog Dozier Elk Hunter
[Linked Image]
I like that 2nd knife from Mike Drost. Looks like a B&T.
Hey Gang, just went live with our new Enhanced website. Lots of cool new features, feel free to check it out.

I am leaving for BLADE tomorrow and will be bringing home lots of great Hunters!
Just listed a couple from BLADE. Had a great time and bought tons of knives, check my website often.

Rare Dozier "Improved Pro Skinner"
[Linked Image]

Beautiful Wayne Hendrix skinner
[Linked Image]
The Wyne Hendrix WTS is gone! grin laugh
In looking at the website it seems there are some important details left out of the description of many of the knives. Things like OAL, blade length, blade material and RC hardness, weight, are details knife guys probably need/want to know. Or am I missing something?
Originally Posted by MOGC
In looking at the website it seems there are some important details left out of the description of many of the knives. Things like OAL, blade length, blade material and RC hardness, weight, are details knife guys probably need/want to know. Or am I missing something?

I was going to mention that also. Since the website was updated some of those things are missing unless its listed someplace else?? Also, I'm a little slow sometimes but how does one buy something now? Email or call or? Old website was a click away:)
look just under the Facebook icon and above the words "Product Description", u will see a line that says:
Description Additional Information Reviews (0)

Click on the Additional Information tab and it will bring up the stats for the knife.
Hope this helps, Steve.
Thanks for the help Steve.

Yep, just look under the "Additional Info" tab for the stats.
Thanks for the info - I knew it must be there - thanks for the help.
Ahhh... so sorry, I was missing something wasn't I! Boy that Ray Cover folder keeps drawing my eye. That is some kinda purty and if a fellow dared, some kinda useful too.
Dozier Sub Compact looks to be one hell of a knife.
Rick, that one has a funny story behind it that I don't think Bob or Dan would mind me telling;

Dan couldn't locate the template for one of the Personal Models so he thought "I will just print off a template and use that" - well he printed it out, placed it on the steel and cut it out, he didn't realize until he held the blank that it looked really small, he checked the printer and the settings were set to print at 75% of the actual size - so it really started out as a mistake. :-) But as usual Dan made Lemonade and just went ahead to create a new pattern. Really funny but it worked out well.
Just listed this frontier looking Hunter from Lon Humphrey - he does a great job on his knives, look on youtube to see some of the "Tests" he does on his blades, brutal.
[Linked Image]

Also, just received a batch from Gene Ingram - chose this beautiful Simi Skinner in Stellar Sea Cow Rib Bone for today.
[Linked Image]
Also, wanted to share this new Gentleman's knife I picked up from Bob in Atlanta at the Blade show;

[Linked Image]
Hey Gang, just listed some fresh Hunters from the Blade show;

Steve Kelly - Rocky Ridge Hunter
[Linked Image]

Bob Dozier Stag Outdoorsman
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Jason Winston Sidekick

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

To check them out just clink the link above the pic.

Thanks
Vince
Here are a few more I recently received from the Makers;

Bob Dozier - Pro Guide
[Linked Image]

JD van Deventer - Drop Point
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Super knives, click the Link about the pic if you want to check them out.

Thanks
Vince

Just got in a Geno Denning with Stag that is exceptional.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also, I discovered a new Maker name David Sharp. He has only been making since 2010 and started on the the Loveless designs in 2011. I think you will be as amazed as I was with his work!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Can't recall if I showed you'all this new Ingram but it is worth a double look if I did..

[Linked Image]
Here are a couple I snagged off of Bob Doziers table at the BLADE show;

A Super Sub Compact in Custom Burlap Micarta
[Linked Image]

Big Whitetail Skinner
[Linked Image]

And of course, Herb Derr's work is unmistakeable
[Linked Image]

And here is one I just received from Gene, a Mod 1 Drop
[Linked Image]

Drop by my site to check em out.

Thanks
Vince
Picked up some from Kosie Steenkamp from South Africa at Blade, very impressive work and even more so if you consider the price!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also, just listed another from the Dr of Damascus ~ Herb Derr
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Wanted to show off this unique Pro Skinner I picked up from Bob at the Blade show, it has some unique Triple Color G-10 Camo handles and the flats are darker than normal, this could have been an experiment by Bob and Dan or just an anomaly but I think it adds to the appearance.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Here is an amazing package from John Cohea

[Linked Image]

John and I have been friends for several years and his work really does continue to get better each year

[Linked Image]

Score some hunters from Mike Malosh as the Blade show, scary sharp knives in the Scagel style.

[Linked Image]
I love discovering new talent, this Period Tomahawk and Rifelmans Blade set is from Ted Taylor

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I also just listed a couple more from Bob Dozier - no other Dealer has the variety of Bob's knives that I do!

[Linked Image]

This Dozier Kings River Skinner has some of the most unique Stabilized Spalted Maple I have ever seen, almost like Tiger Stripes

[Linked Image]

Drop by my website to check them out!

Thanks
Vince

Just listed a beautiful Tom Krein Magnum Hunter in Stabilized Koa
[Linked Image]

And for a tougher package, here is a Bob Dozier Yukon Pro Skinner
[Linked Image]
Good god that Krein is a nice looking knife...love the handle.
Just looked on your website...I'm both disappointed and relieved to see its been sold. That is what I call a "buy on sight" knife. Somebody scored bigtime.

Josh
Is there any chance of a report on how that Wayne Hendrix skinner performed in the paddock..?

...please.
Yeah, that Krein is a gorgeous knife ~ it is on Lay A Way so I will still have a couple of months to visit with it! :-)

Sadly - that Hendrix knife never made it to the Buyer (who is a Member here) it was stolen along with ALL the packages off of a FedEx Truck in a lot somewhere in VA.

Here are a couple more I just listed;

An Arno Bernard Sr ~ Discontinued Eland model
[Linked Image]

Beautiful Randy Lee Drop Point
[Linked Image]

A Drop Point I got from Gene with some very clean lines
[Linked Image]

And an upscale Hunter from Phillip Parris
[Linked Image]
That Randy Lee knife is a brute. Looks like you could do any damn thing with a knife like that...including frying bacon on it, or plowing with it! It's an awesome looking knife.
Originally Posted by antlers
That Randy Lee knife is a brute. Looks like you could do any damn thing with a knife like that...including frying bacon on it, or plowing with it! It's an awesome looking knife.

That one is tempting...
Should you get you hands on another of the same ilk please PM me.
Back from a Big Show and back to selling knives!

Just listed a Geno Denning / Herron #6 from a Collection I purchased

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also, worth noting is this Olamic D2 Steel Nordic Hunter w/Scrimshaw

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

For a Big Do Everything knife check out this Matt Caldwell 1/7

[Linked Image]

Finally, if you are looking for something special there are few knives better than a Presentation Chute ~ this one is from Takeda

[Linked Image]

Amazing Amber Stag scales on this knife!

[img]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/Fort_Henry_Custom_Knives/IMG_5162_opt.jpg[/img]
Some great eye candy right there.

That last knife has stag so fine it almost looks like the fake stuff Camillus used to make. Very nice......
Thanks 2muchgun - I appreciate the compliment.

The Stag on the Takeda is almost too good to believe - that one sold quickly.

Speaking of nice Stag though, here is a big Magnum Camp knife from Mike Malosh that I just listed, it has a whopping one piece Stag handle

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I've seen some Randy Lee knives on your website that had some killer stag also! Stout looking knives too!
Just listed another of my Exclusive Dozier Nessmuk's (I've had alot of requests for this one so if you want one move quickly).

[Linked Image]

Also just posted another great Herb Derr in some awesome Stag!

[Linked Image]

Do we have any fans of Tom Krein's work here?

[Linked Image]

Just listed a super nice Drop Point by Phillip Parris of Black Diamond Knives

[Linked Image]
Here is a classic Loveless design by James Sponaugle - a Stiffhorn pattern in Green Canvas;

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also, here is a beautiful sole Authorship period piece by Ted Taylor - Ted chose me to be his only dealer and I have received alot of great comments re his work.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

How about a small one from Herb Derr

[Linked Image]

And another to add to the top of the line Stag Pile that I like to offer is this Dan Crotts Drop Point

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And finally, one from an Old Master ~ a George Herron Model 7 in White-Westinghouse Micarta - lots more of these to come as I just purchased a large Herron Collection

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That Crott's Drop Point is really a fine one.....I notice it didn't last very long!
Yeah, a knife of that Quality with amazing Stag - it went quick.

Here is a nice Dozier Arkansas Traveler I just listed

[Linked Image]
When you get them, I would like for you to post pictures of the Herron knives. I can't afford one, but I have always admired his work.
JUST LISTED ~ Here is one that I have had ALOT of requests for, my Exclusive Bob Dozier Nessmuk design

[Linked Image]

And here is a beautiful Herb Derr Skinner in one of his rare Mosaic Damascus patterns
[Linked Image]
That stacked leather Dozier is one good lookin' sumbitch. Price is outa my league and I'm not a D2 fan, so I guess I'll have to take a shot at buildin' one for myself if I ever get time, but I gotta say that is a damned fine knife.
If I had to pick only one, it would be that Herron #7. Super clean look to it.
I'll post another Herron this week, every knife in this collection I purchased is great but there are a couple that are just amazing.
Sold another great knife from Jonny Mac aka Jon MaCcarger

[Linked Image]

Here is a super nice full size Vagabond from Tom Krein - his knives never last long on my website

[Linked Image]

And another new Modified Personal from Bob Dozier

[Linked Image]
That JMK knife is a cool one. Never heard of him? Those are neat scales and that liner makes it 'pop'. That's a beefy looking blade too.
Anyone know what the scales are on the Dozier?
That's dark Rootbeer Jigged Bone. Bob wont take orders for it but he does still have a small amount the adds to knives from time to time.
Just listed a Mike Malosh Scagel Style Skinner (Full Convex Blade and perfect Silver Solder job)

[Linked Image]

And just posted a knife that I get a request for at least once a week ~ Bob Dozier Wilderness

[Linked Image]
Just listed a Bob Dozier Bushcraft

[Linked Image]

And for any UT or Florida Gators Fans how about this unique Hunter from Jim Behring of Treeman Knives

[Linked Image]
Just listed a few more on my website that I know you guys will enjoy seeing.

First up is a James Sponaugle Loveless Derop Point
[Linked Image]

How about a Bob Dozier Pro Skinner in dyed Maple Burl
[Linked Image]

And an absolutely amazing Forged Gut Hook Skinner by Takeda
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Drop by my site if you are interested.

Thanks
Vince

Some more beauties direct from the Makers that I just listed on my website;

Mitch Jenkins ~ Utah Skinner
[Linked Image]

Willem Steenkamp ~ Svelt Skinner
[Linked Image]

John McCargar ~ JMK
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Just listed some great blades from Bob Dozier

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

a Tom Krein PSK

[Linked Image]

and another Ralph Smith (great S.C. Knife Maker)

[Linked Image]

Just loaded up the website ~ lots of great knives for every taste;

Bob Dozier
[Linked Image]

Herb Derr
[Linked Image]

Arno Bernard
[Linked Image]

Tom Krein
[Linked Image]

Lots more to come, drop by and check them out.

Thanks
Vince

Here are a couple of beauties from my buddy Bob Dozier;

Custom Companion
[Linked Image]

Yukon Pro Skinner
[Linked Image]

Matt Caldwell is nearing the end of his 1-5 Run (I have some of the last ones on the way to me)
[Linked Image]

Here is a direct Loveless Pattern from Chad Nell that will make anyone set up and take notice
[Linked Image]

Drop by my website to see these - Fort Henry Custom Knives

Thanks
Vince
Here is a great Tom Krein - "Jack Turner Special"

[Linked Image]

And a gorgeous Arno Bernard Field N Stream w/Mammoth Tusk handles

[Linked Image]

Just listed a beautiful Bushcraft knife I got from Dan Crotts at the NYCKS last weekend.

[Linked Image]

And Don Rehmke sent me more of his popular Survival Combo Outfits

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also, had a nice Tom Krein Drop Point

[Linked Image]

Drop by my website to check em out - Fort Henry Custom Knives

Curious, but have you spoken to Rick Bin about advertising?
Thanks for your interest, I have.
Had to share this beauty from Chad Nell, an amazing knife from a student of Steve Johnson.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I have more incoming from Chad, can't wait!

Thanks
Vince

I always look forward to seeing you post up some new knives and seeing different knife maker's styles. One of these days I'm gonna spring for one, need to make some money with my knives before I spend money on someone elses. Thanks for posting.

MM
I also look forward to your posting pictures of knives by different makers. I have always liked Dozier's designs and the one by Chad Nell is a work of art.

Keep them coming.
Originally Posted by 1234567
I also look forward to your posting pictures of knives by different makers. I have always liked Dozier's designs and the one by Chad Nell is a work of art.

Keep them coming.

I think that many of us look forward to these posts and yep that one by Chad Nell is a very fine knife.
THANKS very much guys!! Here are a few more that just made it onto the website;

Arno Bernard - Cheetah with Croc Skin handles

[Linked Image]

Randy Lee - Fat, Full Tang Drop Point. I really love Randy's work, he is one of the greats in my opinion.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Some Scagel inspiration by Mike Malosh

[Linked Image]
That Randy Lee is gorgeous.
That Scagel is also very nice. It appears to be convex ground from the spine to the cutting edge. Is that right, or is it just the way the knife is photographed?

Either way, it is a beauty.
Yep, that Malosh has a full height Convex grind. He really does a great job with knives, very clean.
Just listed some great Hunters and Skinners, here is one Forged by Allen Newberry. I've known Allen for a couple of years and I know he insures that every knife he makes is done to the best of his ability.

Allen Newberry - Pocket Cutlass
[Linked Image]

Tom Krein - Magnum Hunter
[Linked Image]

Bob Dozier - Personal Compact Sheepsfoot
[Linked Image]

More to come, drop by the website to check these out.

Thanks
Vince

Just listed some great hunters in time for the Christmas Holiday...

A Tom Krein Deer Hunter in Orange

[Linked Image]

A gorgeous Crown Stag Hunter by Herb Derr

[Linked Image]

Can't go wrong with a George Herron

[Linked Image]

Or maybe a Custom Slipjoint, here is a Gunstock by Hiroaki Ohta

[Linked Image]

Drop by my website to see the details on these before they are gone.

Thanks
Vince
Very tempting, your site has many beautiful knives.
Herron would be a hell of a investment!
Boise - Thanks for dropping by!

Rick- Yeah, IMO Mr Herron's knives would definately be considered an investment.

---------------------------------

I just received a few knives from a Maker I am excited to be working with ~ Guillaume Cote from Canada. Here is his Bullnose Skinner in some gorgeous South American Snakewood

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also listed a non-catalog Bob Dozier ~ perfect size for EDC

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Fort_Henry_Custom_Knife
...Also listed a non-catalog Bob Dozier ~ perfect size for EDC

[Linked Image]

I use to have one of these. Bob called them the "Razorback Neck Knife" and supplied them with a neck sheath. Mine had black G10 scales. I used it as a fixed blade pocket knife. It worked superbly for that use as well as a small game knife. Mine worked over a whole bunch of squirrels, a few rabbits, and quite a few coyote, fox, and bobcats. Handy little bugger!
Listed some more from Bob Dozier this week

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And these Damascus classics by Herb Derr sell very quickly

[Linked Image]

And a small one by Arno Bernard that is super nice

[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
Just wanted to send out an early Merry Christmas to all the Fans of the Fort here at the CampFire.

Thanks very much for your support this year, it has been a wonderful time for us and I appreciate all those who have made it possible.

Vince
Listing more serious Hunters at the Fort;

Bob Dozier
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Zubeng Forge - True Tamahagane Hunter
Fort Henry Custom Knives is the Exclusive Dealer for Master Chen @ Zubeng Forge

[Linked Image]

Don Rehmke - Survival Combo
[Linked Image]

Randy Lee - Beautiful Full Tang personal
[Linked Image]

Shosui Takeda - Seiryu
[Linked Image]

Drop by the Fort to check them out.

Thanks
Vince

Listing more great knives at The Fort!

Receive a couple of my Exclusive Bob Dozier Nessmuk
[Linked Image]

A tough personal sized skinner from JM McNees
[Linked Image]

Received a couple from Dan Crotts, this is a sweet Bird N Trout
[Linked Image]

Another Tamahagane Hunter from Zubeng Forge
[Linked Image]

[size:12pt]Listing more serious Hunters at the Fort;

Don Rehmke - Survival Combo
[Linked Image]

Now that one I can see as a all use knife.

I like it a lot.
Bob Dozier Nessmuk just as good as sex!
Got another Sub Compact from Bob Dozier that I just listed on the site.

[Linked Image]
Had a gorgeous Herb Derr hunter in Oosic

[Linked Image]

Just listed a very beautiful Vest Bowie by Guillaume Cote of Canada

[Linked Image]

And here is one of Bob Doziers signature models, a Pro Skinner in Sheephorn

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Just listed a Small Folding Hunter from Bob Dozier, super smooth in
Carbon Fiber w/Titanium Frame
[Linked Image]

And another Small Seiryu from Shosui Takeda ~ Forged from Aogami Super Steel
[Linked Image]

Drop by The Fort to check em out.

Thanks
Vince
Just listed an incredible Sambar Stag Deer Hunter from Tom Krein - High Polished CPM154CM and feels incredible in the hand.

[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
Got one in from Don Rehmke, one of his D2 Survival / Hunter Combos in a Piggy Back sheath

[Linked Image]

Also listed another Drop Point by South African Maker Willem Steenkamp

[Linked Image]

And this Geno Denning came by for a short visit

[Linked Image]

Here are some more that just landed at The Fort

Willem Steenkamp - A super, very affordable Neck Knife from this South African Maker
[Linked Image]

Olamic Cutlery - Voykat HT ~ Some great Vanadium Damascus on this big blade
[Linked Image]

Bob Dozier - The amazingly popular Nessmuk ~ an EXCLUSIVE Bob only makes for Fort Henry Custom Knives
[Linked Image]

Drop by the website to see more pics of these!

Thanks
Vince
Dropped a few more on the Site, first a beautiful Randy Lee Drop Point
[Linked Image]

Also, another Compact by Bob Dozier
[Linked Image]

And finally a very nice Copperfield Hunter from Marcin (BONA Knives) out of Poland
[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
Very cool knife...

[Linked Image]
Thanks Dave!

Here is another nice Hunter by Willem Steenkamp from South Africa
[Linked Image]

And a beautiful collaboration knife from Shosui Takeda and the late Masao Takahashi (Masao passed away last month and this is one of the last knives he worked on)

[Linked Image]
that last Randy Lee is a work of art. I don't know if I could get blood on that one, and I don't think that about too many knives.

God Bless,

MM
Thanks MM, I agree. Randy has perfected his style and this one is a beut.
boy those sure don't stick around on the shelf long. shocked
Put a few more on the website today;

Here is a gorgeous White Mountain Hunter from Tom Krein

[Linked Image]

A Compact Personal from Bob Dozier (with a Sheepsfoot blade)

[Linked Image]

A nice personal sized skinner by Arno Bernard (with Warthog Tusk Handles)

[Linked Image]

A tough looking Camp knife from Jon MacCarger (JMK / Jony Mac Knives)

[Linked Image]

A beautiful Jason Winston Woodpecker from my personal stash (I've had this one a year or so but never could bring myself to use it)

[Linked Image]

Lots more over at The Fort, stop by and check em out.

Thanks
Vince

Got a crisp and clean Hunter from Chad Nell at the ECCKS a couple of weeks ago ~ impeccable Fit & Finish

[Linked Image]

Here is a Big Man's hunter/skinner from Herb Derr

[Linked Image]

Listed several more Hunters & Skinners on my website ~ some great knives that are ready for the field.

Here is a new large Model from Arno Bernard ~ this one has Croc skin handle scales.
[Linked Image]

Gotta have some Herb Derr ~ his knives sell as quickly as I list them.
[Linked Image]

Here is a beautiful TK Steingass Loveless Drop Point
[Linked Image]

These Frontier knives from Bona Knives (Marcin from Poland) are extremely well done.
[Linked Image]

And here is a rare New Model from Dan Crotts (protege of Bob Dozier)~ called the Mountaineer
[Linked Image]

Drop by The Fort and check em out.

Thanks
Vince

Listed some more great knives on my website,

Bob Dozier Kings River Skinner in Slate G-10
[Linked Image]

Tom Krein Pocket Hunter
[Linked Image]

Bob Dozier Straight Personal in Cocobolo
[Linked Image]

And a Sole Authorship Herb Derr Gamblers Dagger in Feather Pattern Damascus
[Linked Image][/URL]

Drop by The Fort and check em out.

Thanks
Vince
Listing some BIG knives today;

First is a Mike Malosh ~ Forged Magnum Camp w/a Sambar Stag handle
[Linked Image]

Next is a Jon McNees Chopper with an amazing Hamon
[Linked Image]

More to come, drop by The Fort to check em out!

Thanks
Vince

Hunters & Skinners today ~ something for every taste at The Fort.

Bob Dozier - Discontinued Teton Skinner
[Linked Image]

Herb Derr - Personal EDC Hunter with Ancient Fossilized Walrus Jaw handle
[Linked Image]

Arno Bernard Skinner in Spalted Maple

[Linked Image]

Fresh from the Makers ~ drop by The Fort to check em out.

Thanks
Vince

More great Custom Knives from some of the Finest Makers at The Fort!

Here is a rustic Frontier Model from Marcin (BONA Knives)

[Linked Image]

A great Sole Authorship Damascus Drop Point from Herb Derr

[Linked Image]

a Bob Dozier Filet

[Linked Image]

And a Tom Krein Pocket Bowie

[Linked Image]
Listed a few more nice ones, starting with this Bob Dozier Personal

[Linked Image]

And was really excited to get this one from Don Andrade - Forged Modern Puukko

[Linked Image]

And check out the Custom Sheath

[Linked Image]

And another Forged blade, this time from Shosui Takeda in Aogami Super Steel.

[Linked Image]
Got another Dozier up ~ my favorite pattern - a Pro Skinner

[Linked Image]

Got some more good ones,

Starting with a Randy Lee

[Linked Image]

A beautiful Dan Crotts

[Linked Image]

And acouple of Doziers

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

More Custom Knives direct from the Maker at The Fort

Bob Dozier - Buffalo River Hunter

[Linked Image]

Several from Shosui Takeda ~ Forged from Aogami Super Steel

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Beauty from Olamic Cutlery in High Carbon Vanadium Damascus

[Linked Image]
Back from the BLADE show and I scored more knives this year than ever before.

Here are a few superb examples going up @ The Fort

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last ones for today, so many great knives it's very hard to choose!

Here is a Herb Derr Sambar Stag Personal in Sole Authorship Damascus

[Linked Image]

And Fort Henry Custom Knives is proud to be the Exclusive Dealer in the US for Zubeng Forge, crafted from Traditional Tamahagane Steel
[Linked Image]
Just listed several more great Customs at Fort Henry Custom Knives ~ tons of variety from the very best Makers.

Herb Derr - Sole Authorship Mosaic Damascus

[Linked Image]

Chad Nell - Loveless Drop Point

[Linked Image]

Doziers by the Dozen

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Willem Steenkamp - South African Maker who was inspired by Loveless

[Linked Image]

Lots more to come so drop by The Fort to check em out.

Got a couple from the DR of D2 ~ Bob Dozier.

Check out The Fort for more info

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Knives at the The Fort! Serious Knives for the Serious Hunter.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Do you have a store front? I think I'm local to you.
Sorry smalljaw, no store front. Thanks for dropping by the website though!

-----------------------------------------

Several more just listed at The Fort ~ these go fast so drop by soon if you want one.

Loveless style New York Special by Thad Buchanan (not a Hunter but it is a beaut)

[Linked Image]

Bob Dozier Filet

[Linked Image]

Herb Derr ~ Sole Authorship Damascus & Warthog Tusk handle

[Linked Image]

Dozier Straight Hunter

[Linked Image]

Loading up more great Hunting knives at The Fort

Dan Crotts Drop Point in Powder D2 Steel and Sambar Stag

[Linked Image]

Get so many requests for Bob's knives, big or small they get snatched up quickly. This is a unique Sheepsfoot in a rare Blade material (for Bob that is).

[Linked Image]

And a Herb Derr Damascus Drop Point with rare handle material

[Linked Image]

And who can resist an immaculate Loveless Drop Point ~ this one made by SA Maker JD van Deventer

[Linked Image]

Listing MORE great Hunters at The Fort

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
Had some requests recently for some Crotts knives, listed this beauty with Mammoth Ivory today

[Linked Image]

Also, another superb Hunter from Kosie Steenkamp of South Africa, he and his brother Willem are really knocking it out of the park with their work!

[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
More Hunters are flocking to The Fort

BOB Dozier ~ More than a 3 Year Backlog Now!

Here is one you won't see every day, a Bob Dozier in S30V!
[Linked Image]

One of Dozier's most popular Patterns is the Slim Outdoorsman
[Linked Image]

A Small Game Skinner ~ also great for EDC
[Linked Image]

Just listed a Ben Tendick (BRT Bladeworks) Frontier Belt Knife
[Linked Image]

Or how about a Dan Winkler Hawk
[Linked Image]

Or how about a fine Loveless style by Mitch Jenkins
[Linked Image]

Drop by The Fort to check these out

Thanks
Vince
Just dropped a few more on the website, as usual there are some unique blades

Bob Dozier - Non-Catalog
[Linked Image]

Dozier in Blue
[Linked Image]

Olamic Cutlery ~ Birch Bark and Damascus - WOW!
[Linked Image]

Dan Crotts - Safety Orange Drop Point
[Linked Image]

Matt Caldwell - Companion Ltd
[Linked Image]

And MORE....

Drop by The Fort before they are all gone!

Thanks
Vince
More amazing Hunters & Skinners landed Fort Henry Custom Knives!!

Randy Lee
[Linked Image]

Bob Dozier
[Linked Image]

Olamic Cutlery
[Linked Image]

Herb Derr
[Linked Image]

I appreciate each of you who have visited and purchased from me recently!!!

Got a couple of requests from Members to update this with new stuff, so here are a few you'all might be interested in;

Just put up a gorgeous Ural Mountain skinner from Olamic Cutlery

[Linked Image]

And a rare Hiroaki Ohta Drop Point with a Forged Aogami Super Steel Blade

[Linked Image]

And or course a Sole Authorship Skinner by Herb Derr is always a favorite

[Linked Image]

And Doziers are always on the Menu at The Fort

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Drop by and check these out before they are gone.

I exchanged emails with a Campfire Friend / Customer and one of the things he asked me was to update my threads occasionally.

Here are some recent Hunters that dropped in some these great Makers ~ check the website for availability.

Bob Dozier

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Herb Derr

[Linked Image]

Randy Lee

[Linked Image]

JD van Deventer

[Linked Image]

Shosui Takeda

[img]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/Fort_Henry_Custom_Knives/IMG_4237_opt_zpsbd13bc47.jpg[/img]

I am constantly adding new knives to the website so check often.

Thanks
Vince
Several Makers just sent me some great knives, these are up on the website now under "Just Listed" ;

Zubeng Forge ~ Forged Tamahagane Steel
[Linked Image]

Bob Dozier - Wilderness
[Linked Image]

And a Custom Companion in Rosewood Burl
[Linked Image]

And the Steenkamp Brothers from the South African Knife Makers Guild

Willem Steenkamp
[Linked Image]

Kosie Steenkamp
[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince
You should put some of the sheaths in the pictures. Bob D holsters are some of the best on the planet
Hey Gang ~ Got a call from a Campfire Customer earlier this week who was looking for a Folder - but it reminded me I should share some of the Customs I just listed on the website.

Let's start with a couple from Tom Krein (a Protege of Bob Dozier)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And another well known student of Bob's ~ Dan Crotts. This is a new Model from Dan he calls his "Slim Personal"

[Linked Image]

Finally, some you all will recognize;

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also listed a Forged Damascus piece from my Buddy Herb Derr;

[Linked Image]

And if you like classic Loveless inspired pieces, take a look at this Willem Steenkamp

[img]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/Fort_Henry_Custom_Knives/IMG_5836_opt_zps095809ec.jpg[/img]

Thanks
Vince

Hey Guys, just listed some really great Hunters, all sizes and prices, (Small - Medium and Large)

Here is a nice High Vanadium Damascus blade from Olamic Cutlery, you won't lose this one in the bush.

[Linked Image]

Here is a perfect EDC sized Hunter from Arno Bernard with beautiful Desert Ironwood.

[Linked Image]

If you are looking for a Traditional Bushcraft design take a gander at this Tom Krein

[Linked Image]

And of course a couple of amazing blades from the "Dr of D2" - Bob Dozier

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Drop by the website and take a look before they are gone.

Fort Henry Custom Knives.com

Thanks
Vince

Kosie Steenkamp
[Linked Image]

Thanks
Vince

Now that is a beauty.
© 24hourcampfire