Home
Dave Ricke is from West Bend, Wisconsin. He made this neat little knife that I picked up at a gun show this weekend. I was told it is made from ATS-34 steel, but will verify that later. The sheath is made by Bob Schrap, also from Wisconsin. It will be used for field dressing and butchering a bunch of deer, more than likely from Wisconsin smirk
Total lenght is 7"
Sweet balance, great fit, and handy grippy notches on top of the blade.

I heard from several people at the show that Dave sells a lot of knives down south - where he also fetches more money for them. Both dealers that had a few of his knives spoke very highly of the man. At 71 years of age, he's started making recurve bows!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I've seen his knives at gun shows up here and they are nice. Could you transcribe what is stamped one that sheath? I need a custom sheath made up for me and I'm looking for a person to contact.
Contact information for Bob Schrap is listed on his website, here:
http://customsheaths.com/designs.html

Compared to the other sheaths shown on his website, the one that came with my knife is fairly basic, but it appears to be well made, and the fit is very good.
Thats a very useful looking knife. If I were, I would have one made just like it but, with denim scales. (Really like that olive too)
© 24hourcampfire