Home
I'm so excited about this one
First ever Menefee folder (hopefully not my last, please Rick eek)

Rick sure out did him self on this one. It's exactly what I wanted. This one is gonna see a lot of use in it's EDC role

So digging the orange liners

Thanks for looking
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: AB2506 Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/18/14
Very nice! Congrats.
Blade profile would suit my needs very well. I like the green canvas micarta. That's a good looking folder.
Posted By: geedubya Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/19/14
mighty fine.

Best,

GWB
I like that one much
Posted By: Bryant Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/19/14
Very nice!
Posted By: cranky72 Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/20/14
buster you have chosen well. cranky72
With a Menefee, you get more than what you pay for. They are made from the hands of a master craftsman that refuses to compromise or take short cuts. I'm so happy for you, and especially happy that you plan to use it! Blade ergonomics & functionality are seldom appreciated if it stays in a locked safe. Can't wait to hear back from you once you've put it to the test. If Cranky sharpens it, the shadow from the blade will cut you if you're not careful. I have been using and abusing Rick's knives for quite some time now. Just when I think that I'll never need another one he adds a new twist. If anyone else out there is using one of his fillet knives let's hear it. They are absolutely stellar! Very soon you will be hooked as bad as I am. Good luck to you Sir!
Posted By: SLM Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/20/14
Very nice.
What is the name of this pattern Menefee Folder should one want to make a build request?
No safe queen with this one
Gonna see some daily use
Posted By: ATROX Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/20/14
Is that a Zulu Shadow?
Yes it is
Posted By: ATROX Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/20/14
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I love my Zulu! Sorry for the crappy pictures.
Oh la la
Me likey much
Posted By: ATROX Re: First ever Menefee Folder - 07/21/14
Great EDC, I carry it everywhere. That's why it's so scratched up. Rick makes some really nice knives!
Ricks knives are well thought out and have features with end user in mind

I'm thinking mine will have some battle scars before long
© 24hourcampfire