Home
talk about stunned! Not long ago, she asked me, out of the blue, to find her a decent pocket knife. Something she could easily carry in one of her designer purses, and to be used for those million and one things we already know you need a knife for.
Using her credit card, I ordered a Benchmade Mini Grip. she liked the blade lock release mechanism over the other knives she handled. Black handle, matte finish blade. She likes the little nylon slip case that it comes with. Happy me, happy wife, and maybe, just maybe, some slack down the road for when I need another. Probably not. lol
[Linked Image]
Great choice
Good for the lady! I actually carried my Mini Grip this evening. It's a handy little knife.
My wife has the same....in pink however. She loves it.
Have a Tac-Force with LED I like the light, it's useful. wink and the clip is convenient to attach to the belt.
Got my daughter a blue one and wife the pink one a few years back. Nice choice
Well done. I've been carrying a mini grip for the past few years and love it. Well made, holds an edge, easy to open and close, yet safe. If something happened to mine, I'd buy the same knife again.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
talk about stunned! Not long ago, she asked me, out of the blue, to find her a decent pocket knife. Something she could easily carry in one of her designer purses, and to be used for those million and one things we already know you need a knife for.
Using her credit card, I ordered a Benchmade Mini Grip. she liked the blade lock release mechanism over the other knives she handled. Black handle, matte finish blade. She likes the little nylon slip case that it comes with. Happy me, happy wife, and maybe, just maybe, some slack down the road for when I need another. Probably not. lol
[Linked Image]

How thoughtful! lol

Well done Sam!

grin
try frost cutlery , I have a few California legals.

P.

[Linked Image]
by the Grace of God, I don't have to worry about "California legal" when it comes to knives. smile
Originally Posted by persiandog
try frost cutlery , I have a few California legals.

P.

[Linked Image]

Is that really a thing? California legal?
© 24hourcampfire