Home
Posted By: twofish Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
Got the e-mail yesterday that Mr. Honeycutt had finished up my Model 20/Model 21 Combo.

S30V Stainless, Tapered Tangs, Beaded and Jigged Black G-10 Scales with Red Liners, Mosaic Pins and Lanyard Tube with Matching Beads, Topped off with a Beautiful Combo Sheath by Mr. Honeycutt. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Also, can't say enough good things about my experience with Ken and his willingness to work with his customer's no matter what the question or what issue might arise. He is definitely one of the "Good Guys"

twofish

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
two beauties, and they should do a fine job. I like the steel, and the sheath is very well done. I carry my knives in my day pack, not on my belt, so that sheath would work well for me.
Posted By: VinceM Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
He does a beautiful job ,both knives & leather
Very nice! Ken is a very easy guy to deal with. I have a sheath from him and need to get on his list for a knife as soon as I can.
Posted By: twofish Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I carry my knives in my day pack, not on my belt, so that sheath would work well for me.

Thanks guys

That is exactly what my intention is for this combo and sheath.

twofish
Posted By: geedubya Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
Beautiful set!

and that sheath. Amazing!

Good for you!

GWB
Posted By: MOGC Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
Looks great!
Posted By: RipSnort Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
That is a mighty fine pair of blades you got there.

RS
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/01/17
Mr. Honeycutt is really great to work with and puts out excellent knives. I have one of his that I received a couple of weeks ago and I'm impressed with it.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/02/17
Awesome set and sheath!
Posted By: twofish Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/02/17
Thanks again guys and like it was stated above by JCMCUBIC Mr. Honeycutt is as easy to work with as anyone could ask for. We had a little blip with the scales that I had planned to use when some beautiful burl walnut came back from the stabilizing company way darker that we expected. I am really excited to get these in hand and see how they feel. I am guessing it's gonna be good. cool
Posted By: WillARights Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/02/17

WOW

...the sheath is very well done.

Beautiful.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/02/17
very nice.

blades and the sheath both.

That area of Mississippi has some real talent.
Posted By: ATROX Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/02/17
Very nice!
Posted By: woods_walker Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/03/17
That combo certainly caught my eye. Well done!
Posted By: Judman Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/03/17
Wow, very sexy....
Posted By: SKane Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/03/17
Holy smokes! What a pair - and stunning leatherwork too!
Posted By: twofish Re: Ken Honeycutt Combo - 08/04/17
Thanks to all. I got the knives yesterday and they feel as good in hand as any I have owned. Like a natural extension of your hand. Gotta love that!
© 24hourcampfire