Home
Dug an old old file out of my stash and worked up two blades this past week. This one is a smallish 3" blade knife with copper furniture and elk handles off a shed I found two years ago elk hunting in northern NM. Love making these cute knives from old rusted up carbon steel. Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]
Thats drop dead gorgeous Excellent work !
Beautiful!
Very nice man!!

Reno
Very nice!
Fantastic!
I love file knifes and that is the nicest one I have seen.
As a maker I like using actual knife steel, higher end stuff. But must say that is the finest example of a knife made from a file I have ever seen. Very well done!!!!

MM
Top notch work,and I have to say I'm very nit picky.
NICE!
Pretty and looks to be most comfortable in the hand nicely functional.
great looking knife. Well designed and executed. I'm betting it's a good cutter as well
nice knife!
Wow! That looks fantastic!
WOW!
Very cool!

Todd
very nice. Great coloring on the Elk
That's really well done.

Dave
Originally Posted by mtnman1
very nice. Great coloring on the Elk

Where is my knife?

Dave
I like that very much.
Beautifully done sir.
Beautiful knife all the way around.

Well done!
Beautiful knife all the way around.

Well done!
I keep coming back to this. What would it take to get one like that? I love the copper
That is amazing! Beautiful work!

Wanna sell it? lol
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I keep coming back to this. What would it take to get one like that? I love the copper

Originally Posted by Rooster7
That is amazing! Beautiful work!

Wanna sell it? lol

It sold immediately to the first person that looked at it. I have orders for six more just like it. PM me if interested in getting on the list. I'll be glad to work one up for you. Thanks for the kind words...
beautiful work!
Absolutely beautiful!
I don't know about you guys but I can tell within seconds of looking at a knife if I'll like it. Something about certain shapes of blade and of course handle materials.

This one is form and function and art all rolled into one.

All that to say, I instantly loved this knife! And it's hard to stop looking at it......

Mike
Originally Posted by Blacktail308
I don't know about you guys but I can tell within seconds of looking at a knife if I'll like it. Something about certain shapes of blade and of course handle materials.

This one is form and function and art all rolled into one.

All that to say, I instantly loved this knife! And it's hard to stop looking at it......

Mike

Wow...thanks so much.
Well, it's no Anza!
Excellent!
WooooooW!!! That is fine work.. You sir, are a fine craftsman!!!
Very nice
Beautiful work!
Nice!
© 24hourcampfire