Home
Posted By: Sweets anyone have a SOG SEAL STRIKE? - 02/16/19
looks like a nice utility knife.
Rather poor design,wearing schit steel.

Easy pass.

Hint..............
Thanks for the info. I see that you respond with "hint".......... alot. What does this mean? I guess I'm out of the "lingo loop". Thanks for the info on the SOG. I'M ASSUMING you have one and your evaluation is from your experience and extended use of this product. I will pass on this purchase.
Have finger fhuqked 'em and it was/is an easy pass...so I never cut a check.

Hint.............
Thank you. Still curious on the HINT..............
He doesn't know.
6mm,

Those who "have" as "much" as you,simply must use their Imagination and Pretend to convince themselves of SOMETHING. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Heel Nipping CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!.................
Hmmmmm...........still confused. That sounded like alot of jibberish.

Easy pass.

Hint..............
Gibberish is about all your going to get out of Stinky.
6mm,

You'd need a fhuqking Co-signer for the shipping. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

I've only got 3 knives.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!.............
Geeezzz, not bad enough you showing yer guns etc. But now knives too!!!! Dam!! We're did I go wrong???? I'm out Bill🐾👣. Ps, maybe I've had more dogs than you???? 🐾🐾
I've always had a penchant for blades and may have a few.................(grin)
Check out the SOG Pillar.
The seal strike is pretty pricey knife for AUS-8 steal.
SOG has REALLY slipped in recent years and I'd simply look elsewhere.

Hint............
Hint... don't listen to anything stick says.
Hint.... Stick is right it is a POS both in design and steel.
Looks kind of gimmicky to me, but to each their own.

For a solid utility fixed-blade in that size/price range, I'd look at:

ESEE 4
Becker BK16
Ontario RAT 5
Gerber Strongarm
Gerber LMF
Originally Posted by humdinger

cumslinger,

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!.............
Originally Posted by Big Stick

cumslinger,

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Its my advice to the other people on how to deal with you.

You earn your reputation.
cumslinger,

I'm as at ease in reflecting wares that've graced my mitts,as you are in talking out your Whining ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Laughing!..............
Is the name cumslinger a compliment from a man that has lost his ability to do so?
I'm sure you can buy pills for that somewhere. (Hint)

I view your little kernels of wisdom the same way as feeding cattle full kernel corn.

It passes through and you see it on the ground, but its not worth picking through the bull [bleep] to recover it.

Your comments are just that. With no data to back it up... its just comments.

Is the name cumslinger a compliment from a man that has lost his ability to do so?
I'm sure you can buy pills for that somewhere. (Hint)

I view your little kernels of wisdom the same way as feeding cattle full kernel corn.

It passes through and you see it on the ground, but its not worth picking through the bull [bleep] to recover it.

Your comments are just that. With no data to back it up... its just comments.

cumslinger,

I'm as at ease in reflecting wares that've graced my mitts,as you are in talking out your Whining ass. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions...rather than giving "answers". Hint.

What do you "do" for a "living",which precludes your actually procuring wares?

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Laughing!..............

What do you "do" for a "living",which precludes your actually procuring wares?

You should qualify yourself to dispense your kernels of wisdom.

What is your expertise and profession that qualifies you?
cumslinger,

Your heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities are spot on and you've high-pitched Nasal Whining is soothing. Hint. Congratulations?!?

i've simply 100's and 100's of blades to extrapolate and went Outdoors(once). Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
cumslinger,

Your heartfelt and very WELL founded Insecurities are spot on and you've high-pitched Nasal Whining is soothing. Hint. Congratulations?!?

i've simply 100's and 100's of blades to extrapolate and went Outdoors(once). Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

So you have 100's of knives to base your opinion on, but no real details on why the OP's particular knife is not a poor choice.

If you really knew what a quality knife is, then you wouldn't have bought soo many mistakes. You really don't know what you are doing.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Your guidance is a waste of time.
cumslinger,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

So you have 100's of knives to base your opinion on, but no real details on why the OP's particular knife is not a poor choice.

If you really knew what a quality knife is, then you wouldn't have bought soo many mistakes. You really don't know what you are doing.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Your guidance is a waste of time.

Easy pass.

Hint..............
And there you are with a weak opinion with no technical justification.

If you're selling knives at the bait shop you can use that tactic to get the person to buy what you have, but you can do better stick.

If you really know the knife product lines, you could point to similar designs or steel options that would work better.

You offered no value to the OP in your opinion.

Definitely no data.
cumslinger,

I don't cite "opinions" and simply deal in Facts. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
cumslinger,

I don't cite "opinions" and simply deal in Facts. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

You have offered no facts and just opinions with no validation. You can't even come up with a new witty phrase.

So here we are back at the start again...

You offered a unfounded worthless comment to the original poster.

And I commented your opinions have no value and people should ignore you.
cumslinger,

You are at the MERCY of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my citing simplistic facts,founded in the first hand. Hint.

Easy pass.

Hint..............
I suspect you know so little about knife construction and design that you couldn't make a prison shank much less comment on knife design or quality.

You could offer a comparison of handle materials, blade steel material spec's, heat treatment, sheath material, and critiques on fasteners and assembly methods.

Hint: How to show you really know what you are talking about.

cumslinger,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST.

S30V Shanktitude and now you can say you've "seen"one...you "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............
You still have not offered any value or expertise on knife construction to this conversation.

You could offer a comparison of handle materials, blade steel material spec's, heat treatment, sheath material, and critiques on fasteners and assembly methods.

cumslinger,

You are at the MERCY of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Easy pass.

Hint..............
I suspect you know so little about knife construction and design that you couldn't make a prison shank much less comment on knife design or quality.

cumslinger,

Easy pass.

Hint..............
He can't Humdinger, all he has is a rubber stamp that he uses on his laptop that says the same thing on every subject. He has no vocabulary greater than twenty words and it is so boring that the only way to get away from his bull crap is put him on ignore and read the other posts which many on here are still good. He has no family, no job, and spends 24 hours a day on this site trying to insult his way into the lives of those that will let him.He is a nothing. Don't let him be anything but what he is and that of smelly lowlife that you would not let in your house.
Oooopsie....
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
He can't Humdinger, all he has is a rubber stamp that he uses on his laptop that says the same thing on every subject. He has no vocabulary greater than twenty words and it is so boring that the only way to get away from his bull crap is put him on ignore and read the other posts which many on here are still good. He has no family, no job, and spends 24 hours a day on this site trying to insult his way into the lives of those that will let him.He is a nothing. Don't let him be anything but what he is and that of smelly lowlife that you would not let in your house.

You are right.

I noticed he has difficulty making a complete sentence.

WORD
cumslinger,

Easy pass.

Hint..............
word
cumslinger,

You'd need a Co-signer for the laces.

[Linked Image]

Hint....................
LAST
Ooooopsie!.........

[Linked Image]
HAVE
cumslinger,

You are simply a "have not". Congratulations?!?

Oooooopsie!...............

[Linked Image]
MUST
cumslinger,

What's it like to be THE Dumbest Fhuqk in every conversation...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Laughing!

Ooooopsie!.............

[Linked Image]
Big_Shit
cumslinger,

I'm looking forward to your next Whine. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!.............

[Linked Image]
you might figure it out bigshit.

thats giving you a lot of hope though.
cumslinger,

It took but a nano-second,to cypher that you are a Whining Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm looking forward to your next Whine.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

[Linked Image]
you cant figure it out you clueless trust fund baby [bleep] up can you?
cumslinger,

It took but a nano-second,to cypher that you are a Whining Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...............

[Linked Image]
once again you can't articulate anything you trust fund [bleep].

You really don't know.
SIGN
cumslinger,

Hint.

Laughing!...............

[Linked Image]
Posted By: add Re: anyone have a SOG SEAL STRIKE? - 02/26/19
laugh

cumslinger,

You'd need a Co-signer for the laces.

[Linked Image]

Hint....................
Hey stick which model Ingram is the one with the orange handle pic'd with the 223 montucky? My name should be up next month.
I don't know that the pattern has a name...lotsa his business cards said "Custom",then stated the steel,RC and generic handle descriptor. Alotta times I'd just call him and say "you know what I like,build me something" and he finally told me "I'm done building you black Micarta handles!". I laughed!

Get him on the horn and/or email him a pic and he'll happily connect all dots.

He's a treasure.....................
Ooooopsie!............

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

cumslinger,

Might I suggest a Hurt Feelers Report,to quell your raging Estrogen Levels.? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You and 6mm can form a VERY "powerful" alliance of Retardation and Insecurity...then "unleash" the full extent of your "abilities". LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!

Ooooopsie................

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire