Home
Posted By: Sakohunter264 Dream Knife - 02/28/20
I’ve always admired the look of these knives Just don’t know how to obtain one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: longarm Re: Dream Knife - 02/28/20
Arizona Custom Knives seems to have a few of his, though not specifically the models you posted.
I wonder if Harsey will be at the Blade Show in April given that it's just down the road from where he lives?
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Dream Knife - 02/28/20
Originally Posted by longarm
Arizona Custom Knives seems to have a few of his, though not specifically the models you posted.
I wonder if Harsey will be at the Blade Show in April given that it's just down the road from where he lives?

He is not on the list.
MCH
I've been looking for a list of exhibitors and haven't found it. Can you provide a link?
Posted By: UPhiker Re: Dream Knife - 02/28/20
According to his wiki page, it appears that he mainly does designs for knife manufacturers now.
I stand corrected he will be at Blade but at Blade Univesity I don’t think he’ll have a table.
MCH
I've been looking for a list of exhibitors and haven't found it. Can you provide a link?

https://bladeshow.com/
Oops. I meant Oregon Knife Collectors Show in April, not the Blade Show in Atlanta
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Dream Knife - 02/29/20
Oops. I meant Oregon Knife Collectors Show in April, not the Blade Show in Atlanta

No I don't see any exhibitors info for the OR show. I would assume he will be there, but could be wrong.
© 24hourcampfire