Home
Posted By: Godogs57 A few of my recent knives - 03/13/20
Posted for the benefit of those that don't follow me on Instagram. Hope you enjoy.

This knife is made from CPM154 stainless and features a gidgee handles and mosaic pins. Gidgee is a super hard, dense, oily wood from Australia. My gosh, this is some hard stuff. Beautiful too...it closely resembles well figured walnut.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Another one of my blades from my very first design back in the day. This has stabilized cottonwood handles with a double dyed process obviously, with mosaic pins in the handles. I thought it was very pretty. CPM154 stainless steel.

My hunter design here with a stabilized spalted maple grips and mosaic pins. I love the way this handle turned out. CPM154 stainless again.

A nice Damascus trout and bird knife with exhibition grade desert ironwood handles, mosaic pins...

Here is another interpretation of an "Every Day Carry" (EDC) knife.She's a cute little bugger that handles real well. CPM154 stainless, exhibition grade desert ironwood handles. I love desert ironwood...the higher grades of it really pop.
Posted By: SLM Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/14/20
Good looking knives.
Great looking knives Godogs. I really like the handles, and the blade profiles. And nice work with the photography.
Great work, the Hunter is a very nice design
Posted By: MOGC Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/14/20
Dang! Those are beautiful knives, clean designs that look very well executed. For sale? Instagram page?
Posted By: Lonny Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/14/20
Well done Godogs!

Love that hunter/spalted maple knife.
Those knives are great. Love the scales!
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/15/20
Originally Posted by MOGC
Dang! Those are beautiful knives, clean designs that look very well executed. For sale? Instagram page?

I have an Instagram page if you care to look. Access Instagram and search for doublehknives. Yes, I sell knives. Many of em to Campfire members.

Thanks for all the kind words folks.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/15/20
Good stuff BS as always. I own a pile of Hank’s blades. Never a disappointment from them or Hank. 😎
Posted By: Ngrumba Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/18/20
Those are sweet looking knifes. Thanks for sharing.
Godogs57, Do you have a website? I don't do social media except FB.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Good stuff BS as always. I own a pile of Hank’s blades. Never a disappointment from them or Hank. 😎

I'll second that motion.

Great blades as always, Hank.

Thanks again for that last skinner. It's a beauty.
Posted By: GWPGUY Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/20/20
Try this again. Wrote something twice, won't post??? Very nice designs, yes well executed!!! I'll never get that good, not happening but I'll keep plugging away anyway. Thank GoDogs. Bill out. 🐾👣🐾👣🇨🇦
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/20/20
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman
Godogs57, Do you have a website? I don't do social media except FB.

Eagle,

I don’t do fb, but do have Instagram that anyone can access. If you have a specific design you’d like to discuss, by all means shoot me a PM.
Posted By: bludog Re: A few of my recent knives - 03/20/20
Very nice Hank! Thanks for posting these.
Posted By: rylee1 Re: A few of my recent knives - 04/03/20
Awesome knives I am gonna go check out the instagram page
© 24hourcampfire