Home
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]]My 2020 deer....Reason i am posting it now ,Iam just now learning how to post pics, been trying for years lol. ,this my first trial on it..Got this 9 point in Eastern Kentucky hills ,got him with my dads old 1984 Remington Model -6 Pump 30-06 , so that made it even sweeter .I havnt used this rifle in a very long time,Used hand loaded 165 grain Nosler Partitions ,double lung shot at 80 yards ,went all the way thru.He ran 25-30 yards and dropped .He was the biggest deer weight wise and antler width wise i ever shot.He was so heavy even field dressed i could not just face away from him and drag him ,like i usually do the other deers i have killed ,I had to face towards him ,and pull rope , dragging him 2 feet at a time ,back up and do it again ,did this for about 250to 300 yards thru the woods ,Iam in my late 50's ,so that is hard on this old man lol ,if i had to pull him up hill ,i would not have been able too. I use a processer to cut him up, the same one i always use ,all the other deers ,averaged 50-55 pounds of boneless meat ,got 83 pounds of boneless meat out of him
Nice Buck!
Originally Posted by saddlering
Nice Buck!
Thank You
Cool buck!
Nice
Congrats

Heโ€™d be in real trouble here too.

Jerry
Originally Posted by jwall
Nice
Congrats

Heโ€™d be in real trouble here too.

Jerry
Thank you
Great buck! Hope this year is just a good for ya!!

Ken
Originally Posted by klong67
Great buck! Hope this year is just a good for ya!!

Ken

Thank you
Good looking buck! It looks like you've found your lucky gun.
Rem Shooter, Very nice old buck. Looks like we got another convert to the Remington pump rifles!
Congrats !!!!
Rem Shooter,

How did you copy my post and then reply?? I have been trying to figure out how to do that!

Ken
Congrats on your buck, rem shooter!

I hear ya' about deer drags being "hard on this old man."

Man, ever since having bought a game cart and looking back, I can't believe I ever used to drag deer. smile
That's a better buck than what I've ever shot. I would have him mounted & put over my mantle. Bob
nice buck, congratulations.
Originally Posted by klong67
Rem Shooter,

How did you copy my post and then reply?? I have been trying to figure out how to do that!

Ken

Click on โ€œQuoteโ€ at the bottom of the post.
Really nice deer!!
Dandy buck rem shooter.
Thank you River_Ridge!!
Originally Posted by Kentac
Rem Shooter,

Ken
i just hit the quote word down at the bottom right of the post ,when it pops up in reply then the word (quote) in perintheses will be at end of that persons sentence ,use your mouse to move the big mouse bar pointer to the right of the word (quote)in that sentence ,then left click your mouse ,and type your reply
Nice buck. Congrats ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
© 24hourcampfire