Home
Posted By: dajones 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/18/21
Have a nephew with a mule deer hunt coming up in mid November. He recently bought a 7mm-08 for this hunt and can’t find any ammunition. Would anybody here have a couple of boxes of a decent hunting round you’d be willing to give up at a reasonable price?
Posted By: Bogtrotter Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/19/21
To bad your in Ariz. I load a lot of 7/08. It's my go-to deer rifle. I haven't used any factory stuff in years.
Posted By: hanco Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/19/21
Originally Posted by Bogtrotter
To bad your in Ariz. I load a lot of 7/08. It's my go-to deer rifle. I haven't used any factory stuff in years.

Same here, great round!
Posted By: Ranch13 Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/19/21
Grafs has some PRVI 140 gr sp in stock
Posted By: dajones Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/20/21
Want to thank you folks for your replies. I texted him a link to the Graf & Sons site. He’s going to check it out.
Posted By: akpls Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/20/21
Look for a website called Ammoseek. It's a search engine for finding ammunition. Right now there are four listings for 7mm-08. Prices are crazy, but if you really need it.....
Posted By: jim54 Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/22/21
Sent you a PM- I have some for you.
Jim
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/23/21
Originally Posted by Ranch13
Grafs has some PRVI 140 gr sp in stock

I’ve shot some of that out of our guns and it shoots pleasantly well out of both. I have not used it on deer though so no experience with terminal results/performance. But accuracy is good.
Posted By: krp Re: 7mm-08 ammo anyone? - 10/24/21
Originally Posted by dajones
Have a nephew with a mule deer hunt coming up in mid November. He recently bought a 7mm-08 for this hunt and can’t find any ammunition. Would anybody here have a couple of boxes of a decent hunting round you’d be willing to give up at a reasonable price?

Don't know where you are at... saw some in Shoppers in Apache Jt last week.

Kent
© 24hourcampfire