Home
An Expose.

Subject - roundoak (alias Wayne)

This will be long. It will require some reading and following along, if you can't keep up please feel free to quit at anytime. The following is not in anyway exhaustive, this is literally half an hour of post skimming or less. Probably more time wrapped up typing this out.

*I can only provide the information, I can't understand it for you*

If any of the below can be refuted, love to hear explanations, god knows theres enough BS floating around.

Interesting note from my perusing - a lot of old photos are lost to the Photobucket black hole (not oaks fault). Lotta new posts have broken Imgur links. Now could Wayne like to run a tight Imgur ship and clean house regularly? Most certainly. Is it pretty convenient given the allegations for the accused? I don't know.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start with an age on the subject.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...n-deer-season-proposal-sucks#Post4094586

Subject states in 2010 he has 53 (should be 54 years) hunting WI firearms season. Alludes to service in Viet Nam (not disputing this, just germane to the upcoming math)

Assuming he started hunting the season after he sprang forth from the womb we're looking at 54+12 years since the post. Public education tells me 66 years of age minimum. Can we safely add 5-10 years to this since we live in the real world - I thinks thats fair, but full disclosure that would be speculation on my part.

BUT HILLESTADJ WHY DO I CARE HOW OLD WAYNE IS?!!

Glad you asked, seems to be some continuity errors in the Matrix.

Fast forward 7 years from the above post (making the subject 61 years old, minimum) we have the below regaling of a Chugach goat adventure.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-medicine-150-gr-nosler-bt#Post12257253

Wayne-o is a spry looking 61 in this pic (unless we're to believe the hero shot is of the guide or a bystander).

Fast forward 2 more years, we are now 63 minimum in Wayne years. We've discovered the fountain of fugking youth here. Or again, we're using bystanders to pose for hero shots. Little strange.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...the-montana-missouri-breaks#Post14268321

Fast forward to 11/15 of this year. Cousin Cort looks like he must have been an oopsie baby unless we left out 2nd cousin once removed from the descriptor. Admittedly less damning, but there none the less.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ps-and-gps-equals-bull-down#Post17805026

More rampant speculation in the next link. But knowing what we now know about the Sumac Twin and Crawford County by way of Trempealeau Miracle bucks its a bit insulting that I'm supposed to believe not one or two but muh fugkin' THIRTEEN (ONE THREE!) bucks of that caliber came out of the same hunting party? Yeah, no.

I'm not saying they're mined from Wisconsin Rut Report or similar Facebook groups that are going to be damn near untraceable one year out. But, yeah, I'm saying that.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...gun-deer-season-at-a-glance#Post16752980

NOW, the real heartbreaker. As is so often the case this last days events are not the first time Wayne has tried to get one past us here. Easily brushed off as a misunderstanding on the kinder, gentler Fire of 2017.

One is a coincidence, two is a pattern, three is fugg you - do not pass go, do not collect $200.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-bucks-that-still-haunt-you#Post11882139

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-bucks-that-still-haunt-you#Post11882143

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-bucks-that-still-haunt-you#Post11883562

For those slow on the uptake, catch up.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17837944/

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17845123/1
You’ve been busy!
Didja see the coues?

Originally Posted by 🤶
Three days before I took that blacktail above, I put a relative in this stand. He had been working 9 days a week and needed a break. Got a dandy coues!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

🦫
If I find out roundoak is actually BIG_MORTIE I’m going to be pissed…
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
You’ve been busy!
Didja see the coues?

Originally Posted by 🤶
Three days before I took that blacktail above, I put a relative in this stand. He had been working 9 days a week and needed a break. Got a dandy coues!

I’m gonna have to call our expert coues hunter for a consultation on this.

🦫
Originally Posted by Brad

Just imagine how pissed RoundOak is gonna be when he reads that his entire life on the CampFire has been exposed as a sham of BS and Frick’n deceit?

🦫
Fear not gentlemen and Eyeball. The patriots are in control.

I recall RO posting about his brother dying in the war and him taking in his brother's young family.

I figured he was in his forties.

Crazy shidt.
Guys, guys … there’s been a misunderstanding.

Yea, Just like when Flave's mom found out all those pics of Barry I texted her weren't actually of me.
Looks like RoundOak has found the ‘Fountain of Youth’.

Wayne, can you point me in the direction to that mythical water?

I just turned 57 and can still get it done in the field, but I’d sure like to look 35-40 years old again.

🦫
Originally Posted by kingston

Yea, Just like when Flave's mom found out all those pics of Barry I texted her weren't actually of me.

So that’s why Flavor’s mom always makes me wear black face.

Thanks….Not

Lol

🦫
I thought RO was a stud until he started claiming he shot all those big bucks with Savage 99.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
So that’s why Flavor’s mom always makes me wear black face.

Thanks….Not

Lol

🦫

Before …

After …
I recall RO posting about his brother dying in the war and him taking in his brother's young family.

I figured he was in his forties.

Crazy shidt.

I recall a lot of stuff I couldn't find quickly, so you're not alone on that one. No receipts though so it didn't make the dossier.

Oh, for sure.

Something about a ‘Root File’ a ‘Hard Drive’ bleaching and 50 gallons of Oil of Olay applied three times a day.

🦫
I thought RO was a stud until he started claiming he shot all those big bucks with Savage 99.
Now you understand my devastation when I learned of flavor’s mom. Previously I thought brother Beav was paramour La Grande …
Now you understand my devastation when I learned of flavor’s mom. Previously I thought brother Beav was paramour La Grande …

It's been tough for all of us.
This should be good....

It's been tough for all of us.

How do you think I felt finding out Barry was Flavor’s moms one true love? I was nothing more that a white surrogate, painted black, with an overwhelming tool.

I feel so cheap. And unloved.

🥲🦫
Makes you wonder who’s gonna have the best laugh. Us, thanks to hilles, or Wayne, for duping all of us for 13 years.

SMH

🦫
You’ve been busy!
Didja see the coues?

Originally Posted by 🤶

🦫
Not to much of that vegetation in coues county.
It might make the April fools [bleep] look like child’s play.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
You’ve been busy!
Didja see the coues?

Originally Posted by 🤶

🦫
Not to much of that vegetation in coues county.

Hmmm.
See any sumac in there?
Originally Posted by Nestucca
It might make the April fools [bleep] look like child’s play.
He just doesn’t seem the type. 😱

There’s likely a legit explanation.
RO is nothing but a POSER... he probably shoots nothing but TROPHY SPIKES...
I guess I better let yall know I’m fessin up about myself retiring from Johns Manville in 19 and 59

I just wanted to come off more old and douchey for Turdlike acceptance

I don’t think Nugget works at the dump either, I could do some back research on it. 🤣
Originally Posted by slumlord
I guess I better let yall know I’m fessin up about myself retiring from Johns Manville in 19 and 59

I don’t think Nugget works at the dump either, I could do some back research on it. 🤣

Damn!!!
&
Double Damn!!!
And for the record.

You guys all heard of that TV show called Yellowstone?

Yeah, our little cow farm isn't quite that fancy.....lol

I did have to explain that to my new in-laws at my sister's wedding this past summer.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
And for the record.

You guys all heard of that TV show called Yellowstone?

Yeah, our little cow farm isn't quite that fancy.....lol

I did have to explain that to my new in-laws at my sister's wedding this past summer.

As my whole F'kin world crumbles.
Roundoak.....aka Rip

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

SamOlson......lol

1 thing for sure the bucks in all the pics were damn nice looking. Kinda like women show me a naked one and you get to see part of the truth. Man what a ride.

I’m thinking it going to be like a confession booth now that Renegade and Hillstad are both on the hunt for imposter’s 😂
Originally Posted by hillestadj
An Expose.

Subject - roundoak (alias Wayne)

This will be long. It will require some reading and following along, if you can't keep up please feel free to quit at anytime. The following is not in anyway exhaustive, this is literally half an hour of post skimming or less. Probably more time wrapped up typing this out.

*I can only provide the information, I can't understand it for you*

If any of the below can be refuted, love to hear explanations, god knows theres enough BS floating around.

Interesting note from my perusing - a lot of old photos are lost to the Photobucket black hole (not oaks fault). Lotta new posts have broken Imgur links. Now could Wayne like to run a tight Imgur ship and clean house regularly? Most certainly. Is it pretty convenient given the allegations for the accused? I don't know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets start with an age on the subject.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...n-deer-season-proposal-sucks#Post4094586

Subject states in 2010 he has 53 (should be 54 years) hunting WI firearms season. Alludes to service in Viet Nam (not disputing this, just germane to the upcoming math)

Assuming he started hunting the season after he sprang forth from the womb we're looking at 54+12 years since the post. Public education tells me 66 years of age minimum. Can we safely add 5-10 years to this since we live in the real world - I thinks thats fair, but full disclosure that would be speculation on my part.

BUT HILLESTADJ WHY DO I CARE HOW OLD WAYNE IS?!!

Glad you asked, seems to be some continuity errors in the Matrix.

Fast forward 7 years from the above post (making the subject 61 years old, minimum) we have the below regaling of a Chugach goat adventure.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-medicine-150-gr-nosler-bt#Post12257253

Wayne-o is a spry looking 61 in this pic (unless we're to believe the hero shot is of the guide or a bystander).

Fast forward 2 more years, we are now 63 minimum in Wayne years. We've discovered the fountain of fugking youth here. Or again, we're using bystanders to pose for hero shots. Little strange.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...the-montana-missouri-breaks#Post14268321

Fast forward to 11/15 of this year. Cousin Cort looks like he must have been an oopsie baby unless we left out 2nd cousin once removed from the descriptor. Admittedly less damning, but there none the less.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ps-and-gps-equals-bull-down#Post17805026

More rampant speculation in the next link. But knowing what we now know about the Sumac Twin and Crawford County by way of Trempealeau Miracle bucks its a bit insulting that I'm supposed to believe not one or two but muh fugkin' THIRTEEN (ONE THREE!) bucks of that caliber came out of the same hunting party? Yeah, no.

I'm not saying they're mined from Wisconsin Rut Report or similar Facebook groups that are going to be damn near untraceable one year out. But, yeah, I'm saying that.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...gun-deer-season-at-a-glance#Post16752980

NOW, the real heartbreaker. As is so often the case this last days events are not the first time Wayne has tried to get one past us here. Easily brushed off as a misunderstanding on the kinder, gentler Fire of 2017.

One is a coincidence, two is a pattern, three is fugg you - do not pass go, do not collect $200.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-bucks-that-still-haunt-you#Post11882139

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-bucks-that-still-haunt-you#Post11882143

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-bucks-that-still-haunt-you#Post11883562

Slumlord just text me about this thread and the other one.

Since I'm just a Bwana now.
And no longer will engage scumball sockpuppeteers and make Benjamin's for Bin by being a hitman on here.
And making Bin Benjamin's with 1000,s upon 1000,s of hits and veiws..

Stuff like this with hillestadj totally fuuuuking up a scumball sockpuppeteer total bulkschit artist.
Just warmed up my little purple pizz water pumping heart alot.

I love you guys.
And not in a fuuuuking gay either.
So don't even go their azzholes 🤣🤣🤣

Round oak just made my
" That's it Mister, off you go to ignore" hit parade

For total douche baggery lying his fuuuking azz off vicariously living on the web bullschit...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Signed

Bwana.....

😡😡😡🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😡😡😡
So much anger.

It's so beautiful.
Sometimes mediocre is all ya got, apparently some can't live with that.
Perfectly content with this years lil' 8

Originally Posted by Raeford

Dandy!

Nothing wrong with that buck but how do we know if it's real??

lol
You all seen the "trophy wall" at my place - it's all real lol.

That said - if he's really in Crawford County - bucks of that size could be there. Just they weren't his...

Dad and brother hunted Crawford a few years. They produce some good bucks for sure.
This sound familiar? RoundOak’s second post back in 2009. Manure, Tractor, PTO, Spreader.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-it-reliable-for-whitetails#Post3612997

He’s been full of shît from the jump.

🦫

Sierra 25 cal. 90 gr. HPBT is it reliable for whitetails?
#3612997 12/27/09
OPOffline
roundoak
Campfire Outfitter

This bullet is included in Sierra's GameKing group however I have always been skeptical on using a hollow point on deer. Back in the early 1970s I worked up some loads in my Savage Model 99-A 250-3000 and they turned out to be the most accurate loads ever for that rifle. The primary function of this rifle is to carry with me on ATVs, tractors, combines, horseback and in my trucks to shoot coyotes, feral pigs and varmints.

One November morning I was spreading manure in a field and spotted a nice 12 point buck laying on a sunny hillside about 200 yards away. Could not pass up this opportunity. Closed the distance on him to about 100 yards, stopped the tractor but left it running with PTO engaged on the spreader, uncased the gun and slowly dropped into a prone position in the snow. I quickly took aim figuring to take him bedded, but just then a flock of turkeys flew off the hillside headed for the spreaded manure trail in the snow, which unnerved the buck and he stood up broadside to me. I jerked the cross-hairs behind his front shoulder and fired. The deer now on the run offered me a couple shots with the first one causing a stumble and second one spilling him. After close inspection three wounds were found...one high on the right shoulder, one at the right elbow and when I turned him over there was one behind the left shoulder. Later that day I skinned him out and found a bullet lodged behind a rib opposite the entrance hole that weighed 37 grains. There was just schrapnel left from the bullets that hit the shoulder and elbow. The elbow was fractured. There was massive damage to the shoulder muscles. This was the first and last time I took a poke at a deer with the hollow points.

An unexpected turn of events allowed my son, who is in the Army, to come home for a few days last Thanksgiving. He wanted to hunt deer with the 99 for nostalgic reasons as it was the gun he started out with. I told him I did not have any 100 grain bullets to reload and the next day was opening day so he would have to shoot the 90 grain hollow points. He made a nice lung shot (150 yds) on a old dry doe. The bullet just wasted a large portion of the lungs. A respectable eight-point buck took two shots to keep it down. First shot was taken with deer facing him at 125 yards and second shot was a high lung shot. After we got the hide off the buck we could see the performance of the first shot. It entered the sternum and slightly punctured the left lung. The bullet weighed 41 grains. On the high lung shot which was taken on the run broadside, the bullet nicked a rib on entry went thru both lungs and was found in two pieces under the hide opposite the bullet entrance.

Is anyone getting good reliable results on deer with this bullet?
In light of current events and since I hunt alone (no friends/8 dollar driveway boy), from this day forward I will be carrying a slip of paper with my campfire handle and the date and will place it in each kill shot to verify validity of all game taken. Might even use it for cock pitchers too, not sure yet on that.

Henceforth, The Campfire Roundoak Edict shall be in place whence any poster must provide irrefutable proof of legitimacy when posting hero shots.

That is all.
U wanna B happy?

Lower your expectations!
I wonder if Gopheroak and Roundgunner are sitting at a diner right now comparing stories?
Schidtt!

We're going to find out that Gopheroak is a flaming libtard also, aren't we?
hillestadj.......I'm 61, fixin' to be 62 on 12/27......I SWEAR I am.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I wonder if Gopheroak and Roundgunner are sitting at a diner right now comparing stories?

Around a microwave potroast Hungry Man TV dinner.
Schidtt!

We already knew that.
Schidtt!

Could well be because libtard have no concept of truth or honesty they only believe the lies they tell.mb

How dare you! I have put in 5yrs of exemplary service here at that dump!
None of you ph uckers wouldn’t had been any wiser if it weren’t for the man in Florida no not mannlicher. You all would’ve kept telling him oh nice deer bro oh man so jealous can I come hunt with you bs.. I bet half you ph ucks sent him a pm oh bro can I come hunt on your place. Until deflave pointed out the obvious then all of the sudden you all are wait a minute..
Originally Posted by 79S
None of you ph uckers wouldn’t had been any wiser if it weren’t for the man in Florida no not mannlicher. You all would’ve kept telling him oh nice deer bro oh man so jealous can I come hunt with you bs.. I bet half you ph ucks sent him a pm oh bro can I come hunt on your place. Until deflave pointed out the obvious then all of the sudden you all are wait a minute..

#hurtful
Originally Posted by 79S

I have zero desire to shoot a white tail off any land I don't own. NONE. Never done a "trip" for it, never will. Others might - fine for them, not for me.
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by 79S

I have zero desire to shoot a white tail off any land I don't own. NONE. Never done a "trip" for it, never will. Others might - fine for them, not for me.

That’s you, most on here think they have the 24hour campfire bro connection and will try to use that as in to hunt with people.. I guarantee you bag of dump pickled eggs roundoak was getting pm’s people asking about hunting with him..
Hey roundoak little Sammy and I, been hunting public land last two years and nothing he’s getting frustrated anyway you could let us hunt with you? Not looking for b&c thanks!

Signed
Frustrated Dad
He'll still invite me.
Perfectly good shootin mostly dinks off tha homeplace here.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
He'll still invite me.

Lucky! I have bad Halitosis so no one will take me hunting with them. Nugget
Originally Posted by 79S
He'll still invite me.

Have you tried Ivermectin for that?
Originally Posted by 79S
He'll still invite me.

Try some balance of nature and get your va-va-voom back.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

You're safe....for now.

You're safe....for now.

I'm a Gemini, have been since i was born.
Unca Roundoak
Can you tell us a big buck story???

Without the cock of bullschit lying shame sticking outta your forehead

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is this clown roundoak a member of the exclusive 24hr book of face group???
Be fuuuuuking hilarious if he was.

One of the members of the upright citizens brigade shot down in flames by some meanie named hillestadj.
🤣🤣🤣

Signed

Bwana....
😡😡🤷‍♂️😡😡
Originally Posted by 79S

Not to take anything from our Lord and savior Flave, but wheels were in motion before he dropped by and also hit the scent trail.
Originally Posted by 79S
He'll still invite me.

Try some balance of nature and get your va-va-voom back.

Kathie Lee gots her 'perma smile' back

She needs to hook up with Pat Boone for some relief factor, he could help her calm that va-va-voom
laugh
Originally Posted by 79S

Not to take anything from our Lord and savior Flave, but wheels were in motion before he dropped by and also hit the scent trail.

hillestadj
Originally Posted by 79S

Originally Posted by skeen
hillestadj

Lol

Originally Posted by 79S

WrongO! hillestadj was onto RO first and then Flavor. Chronological posts don’t lie, as you should know, Nugg’s.

And, where were you for all these years? You have one of the best BS meters around this place.

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

He could not be Big Mortie. Big Mortie always posted that he only used "green Box (Rem.) shells" to BLAST 'EM. After all, Big Mortie had STYLE!

I miss Big Mortie's posts. He was entertaining and very informative! Perhaps if he reads this, he'll grace us with his return and his new adventures out in the mountains, forests, and deserts. grin

L.W.
This should be a ‘Sticky’

😳🦫
The thing I am most butt hurt about…..

Round Orifice got me buying Tinks #69 again

I wanna sue!!!!!
Roundoak.....aka Rip

SamOlson......lol

Good times, and oh so true.
That ranch in the Bitterroot where they film a lot of Yellowstone is awesome, but not much more than a rich guy wanting to play rancher who hires locals to do the real work, the way I understand it. You can see some of those barns from Highway 191.
This thread is awesome, and is connecting a lot of dots that I had noticed over the years though hadn’t quite put together, until now.
U can see the Yellowstone deal from the hi way that connects Salmon to Hamilton.
Didn’t Roundoak also have a NM mule deer hunt published by Western Hunter? Whomever it was in those pics was the 40 year old version.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
U can see the Yellowstone deal from the hi way that connects Salmon to Hamilton.

Yes, that’s highway 191. I see it quite a bit and see ‘Dutton Ranch’ vic’s in Stevensville all the time.
I sure like staying at the bitterroot inn .

Love the ahi tuna salad next door.

Hamilton
Have to agree with Ted on this one! Lol A year from now there will only be about 20 REAL folks on the fire!
Originally Posted by 79S
None of you ph uckers wouldn’t had been a.ny wiser if it weren’t for the man in Florida no not mannlicher.

Damn, I missed it, link? Or name of thread?
Originally Posted by T_Inman
This thread is awesome, and is connecting a lot of dots that I had noticed over the years though hadn’t quite put together, until now.

I'd been wondering for quite awhile as well. Always figured roundoak must be an older guy and just assumed he was camera shy and had a nephew or hunting guide pose in the pics.

But always kinda wondered just WTF?

With all of the farm and cabin pics I didn't think he was a troll. I mean WTF, this story line has been going on for years and years....
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 79S
None of you ph uckers wouldn’t had been a.ny wiser if it weren’t for the man in Florida no not mannlicher.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rove-some-islands-yesterday#Post17848619
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Wow....I didn't read past page 2 of that thread. Unbelievable turn of events. Kudos to those who sniffed it out.
Roundoaks photo links are suddenly failing.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Wow....I didn't read past page 2 of that thread. Unbelievable turn of events. Kudos to those who sniffed it out.

Yep I missed it too and had to go back to the start of the thread.
I'm really disappointed in RO.

Guess I ought to be more disappointed in my belief that he was a stand up guy.

It's really pretty sad when you think about it.
Dang fine detective work, Hillestjad.

I too took RO at his word and pics, but there was a comment in a post many years (8-10?) about deer, that left me thinking he must have just started hunting because it was really basic question/comment in a thread.

Fast forward a few years and all kinds of big critters, especially whitetails, were apparently hitting the ground at a high rate. I figured he must be a quick study and got this hunting thing figured out quickly.

Never had him pegged as a fake, but it sure appears he pulled off a safariman special on the campfire

Crazy somebody would go to that extent making up BS to impress people?
[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]
One of the red flags I noticed was the number of bucks he supposedly rifle killed in WI in a given year. I think they’re limited to just one (correct me if I am wrong). He’d post just enough out of state bucks that I couldn’t keep them all straight but I guess I didn’t suspect it enough to actually go back and research his various threads.

The last few threads he posted had me honestly wondering if he was poaching or shooting them in high fence operations but I didn’t really have enough to call him out on it. I never suspected he was stealing pics but I most certainty suspected he wasn’t totally genuine.
Ok ... there is lesson to be learned here... we all need to atone, confess if you will....

In the spirit of brotherhood and transparency I will start....

I am not really Fubar... I know it's hard to believe... I am simply a recluse that lives in a little cabin in the woods...

I am not a billionaire either...

All the pic's I post are mine, taken by me.... except when I post pic's of Big Stick... I am so ashamed.... frown

Hey on that note , somebody needs to do a deep dive into Big Stick... I have intell, but cannot verify the authenticity
Consider me duped! I thought it was legit. Can’t even imagine claiming an animal I didn’t harvest! Can’t lie to myself enough to even try. Sheesh! WTF!
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am not really Fubar... I know it's hard to believe... I am simply a recluse that lives in a little cabin in the woods...

I am not really Fubar, either. I know it's hard to believe... I am simply a recluse that lives in a Portland apartment with my mom and lies about living alone in a little shack on the flats in eastern CO....
Good job sir.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

I am not really Fubar, either. I know it's hard to believe... I am simply a recluse that lives in a Portland apartment with my mom and lies about living alone in a little shack on the flats in eastern CO....

Ah hah.... I knew it.... thank you for your honesty... we forgive... but please continue to post pic's... ok?
OK. I'll go get some, somewhere....
I have to confess…….

I had drawn in Montana this year…..

But Montana sent me an em email in early saying I hadn’t drawn……

I didn’t find out I drew til mid August…..

So I had 300 plus oak seedlings to plant ( I started them early spring)

and my only saddle mule come up lame….

I was hunting a foot……kept wondering……

What would Round Oak do?
Sometimes I take my pet wolf to the deer camp cabin. He'll even ride in the canoe while we float the islands in the sumac swamp.

Wanna see the buck my nephew killed by a sumac tree while driving islands?
I have to confess…….

I had drawn in Montana this year…..

But Montana sent me an em email saying I hadn’t drawn……

So I had 300 plus oak seedlings to plant and my only saddle mule come up lame….

I was hunting a foot……kept wondering……

What would Round Oak do?

You are forgiven.....
As for WWRD... (what would roundoak do?) well scrub all the pic's from the interwebs, that's what
I miss BobBrown.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...where-did-you-meet-you-wife#Post13022468
Hey! MY wife is a farrier, too!!!!!
Originally Posted by Doc_Holidude
Consider me duped! I thought it was legit. Can’t even imagine claiming an animal I didn’t harvest! Can’t lie to myself enough to even try. Sheesh! WTF!
Ya' know, Doc, honestly he had me hook, line, and sinker.

And, Wisconsin is the mecca for Boone & Crockett bucks.
I know, right! Sometimes I’m just dumb enough to give the benefit of the doubt to someone who might not oughta have it! DOH!
We can all atone.... for our misdeeds and exaggerations......

My pet wolf... well it's not really a wolf... but just as wild... please forgive me.... frown nothing gets past Don
I miss BobBrown.

He’ll always be with us.
I always wanted to hunt with this guy.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11021848/1
Dat guy is a legend....
I came here for the classifieds. I don't know sh1t about hunting. I love shooting. Why anyone would fake hunts to this level is just sad.

This place is fhuchking gold and I was dieing laughing here. You guys are the best.
Rene was so focused on Maser, he missed roundoak
Wouldn't we all!
Originally Posted by Long_Duck_Dong
I have a hewj island
Rene was so focused on Maser, he missed roundoak

When all you have is a hammer...
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Wouldn't we all!
Originally Posted by Long_Duck_Dong
I have a hewj island

And I thought the Donger was being facetious.

Sure miss that guy.
I'd lie to all of you bastards but that sick fucque kingston would sniff me out.

I never liked that guy, ever since he sent me the pitchers.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'd lie to all of you bastards but that sick fucque kingston would sniff me out.

Pitchers of beer?
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Pitchers of beer?
It would fill one.
One of the red flags I noticed was the number of bucks he supposedly rifle killed in WI in a given year. I think they’re limited to just one (correct me if I am wrong). He’d post just enough out of state bucks that I couldn’t keep them all straight but I guess I didn’t suspect it enough to actually go back and research his various threads.

The last few threads he posted had me honestly wondering if he was poaching or shooting them in high fence operations but I didn’t really have enough to call him out on it. I never suspected he was stealing pics but I most certainty suspected he wasn’t totally genuine.

Actually we can party hunt during gun season and fill another hunters tags if we are with them. I shot a buck opening morning of gun and still have my buck tag open during muzzleloader season now this way.
Originally Posted by 79S

I think Hillestadj called it first.
Originally Posted by RandyR

Actually we can party hunt during gun season and fill another hunters tags if we are with them. I shot a buck opening morning of gun and still have my buck tag open during muzzleloader season now this way.

Gotcha.
Good to know.
He even scrubbed pic's of his log cabin.... 100% phony
In light of current events and since I hunt alone (no friends/8 dollar driveway boy), from this day forward I will be carrying a slip of paper with my campfire handle and the date and will place it in each kill shot to verify validity of all game taken. Might even use it for cock pitchers too, not sure yet on that.

Henceforth, The Campfire Roundoak Edict shall be in place whence any poster must provide irrefutable proof of legitimacy when posting hero shots.

That is all.

Buck selfies work? By the way, that ain't easy to do. blush laugh

As a generally trusting type person, I must say the needle on my BS meter has been re- calibrated....
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 79S

Go eat some spam and fry bread. Nugget
Originally Posted by 79S

WrongO! hillestadj was onto RO first and then Flavor. Chronological posts don’t lie, as you should know, Nugg’s.

And, where were you for all these years? You have one of the best BS meters around this place.

🤷🏽‍♀️🦫

Nugget elephant hunter, not a deer hunter..
Originally Posted by 79S

Hillestadj was on this welllll before he posted it.
He’s been connecting dots for folks via PM for some time.

And I’d just purchased a new manure spreader based on roundoak’s continued success. 🤯🤯
Round oak sold alot of tinks 69. They should send him a nice commission
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh look the Biden voter wants to be part of the fun.

LOL

Fugk off you piece of schit.
Originally Posted by 79S

I give full credit to hillestadj.

I think you just needed a little nudge. LOL

I was hoping you’d get more mileage out of it but you had already fragged-out and moved down the hall after I blinked.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 79S

I give full credit to hillestadj.

I think you just needed a little nudge. LOL

I was hoping you’d get more mileage out of it but you had already fragged-out and moved down the hall after I blinked.

Got buck fever and started blasting.
Originally Posted by SKane
And I’d just purchased a new manure spreader based on roundoak’s continued success. 🤯🤯

laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Nathan13

People have been asking why someone would steal photos and make up hunting stories.

Well, here's your answer. "Roundoak" is Tink!!
When i questioned roundoak's " prowess" once someone told me " you don't want to compare photo albums with roundoak"

They were right I don't

Well that does work.
I'm not generally a fan of facespace but this thread is a prime example of needing a like/laughing button for posts. Absolute gold in here.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

This is how I feel about it too.

But I have to say, this is by far the longest running, believable scam, in campfire history. (that I'm aware of)

With the amount of written detail and the pics that went along with his posts, from hunting to trail cam pics to farm work to cabins to old plows etc., I always thought, man this guys living the dream in some of the most beautiful whitetail habitat in the country! Too bad it was just a dream world. I did raise my eyebrow's on the sheer quantity of well above average bucks they shot in that same general area but ultimately I was reeled in too.

RO, you have a talent for deception....

Now FOAD.
I remember several years ago he posted a pic of a really big-bodied deer. I asked if he knew what it weighed.

His reply was somewhat dismissive, along the lines of "we kill enough big deer that we don't weigh them."

Well, I guess you don't. I feel like Paul Harvey now.

But I have to say, this is by far the longest running, believable scam, in campfire history. (that I'm aware of)

With the amount of written detail and the pics that went along with his posts, from hunting to trail cam pics to farm work to cabins to old plows etc., I always thought, man this guys living the dream in some of the most beautiful whitetail habitat in the country! Too bad it was just a dream world. I did raise my eyebrow's on the sheer quantity of well above average bucks they shot in that same general area but ultimately I was reeled in too.

Now FOAD.

I've been absent in recent years and I'm not now nor never have i been attentively aware of any poster's "stats". When I think of roundoak I think of a guy that had some cool wood burning stoves, lived a rural existence and chimed in on firewood and chainsaw topics. I guess I completely missed the habitual big buck stories.

I think there's some truth to the guy's existence and lifestyle, interests, skills etc. I don't think he's a sock puppet, i think he's a real guy, mostly or hopefully partly accurately portrayed here. But, obviously he had got himself caught up in the fanfare and he just couldn't stop.
Maybe he's over the hill and not as capable as he once was (im not) and he began supplementing his online interactions with a sprinkle of..... nurr. The manure got deeper and deeper, he got careless with redundancies and repetition in his story telling, and careless with his photo harvesting.
Not so sure how real he is.
In one post he said his place was in Grant County, one said Crawford County.

They adjoin each other so its possible he has land in each, but seems more likely he just looked at a map and forgot his lies.

Either way his Roundoak account has went dark so probably created a new account to watch posts from cover.

I'm kind of done feeding his thirst for attention and wont be commenting on him again.

Truly, 1 of Dave's best sheenannigganases !

grin
Police often cite the person that discovers the deed as the first suspect.

Just saying.

Just saying.

Are you saying that hillestadj is behind a Roundoak sock puppet?

This oughta be good....

lol

Now FOAD.

I've been absent in recent years and I'm not now nor never have i been attentively aware of any poster's "stats". When I think of roundoak I think of a guy that had some cool wood burning stoves, lived a rural existence and chimed in on firewood and chainsaw topics. I guess I completely missed the habitual big buck stories.

I think there's some truth to the guy's existence and lifestyle, interests, skills etc. I don't think he's a sock puppet, i think he's a real guy, mostly or hopefully partly accurately portrayed here. But, obviously he had got himself caught up in the fanfare and he just couldn't stop.
Maybe he's over the hill and not as capable as he once was (im not) and he began supplementing his online interactions with a sprinkle of..... nurr. The manure got deeper and deeper, he got careless with redundancies and repetition in his story telling, and careless with his photo harvesting.

You may be right. I looked back at some PM's and he definitely seemed very genuine. But we'll probably never know unless he comes on here and explains himself.

Just saying.

This oughta be good....

lol

Musta had to toggle the sh*t out of this thread - I'm on his hurt feelers list.

Just saying.

This oughta be good....

lol

Musta had to toggle the sh*t out of this thread - I'm on his hurt feelers list.

roundoak
Campfire Outfitter
From Badger State
Join Date 12/25/09
Last Seen Yesterday at 06:55 AM
I just like it when someone is a dick to me and I think they're a chitbag and then it turns out everyone else thinks that too lol
The odd thing is why is shooting a big buck so gi normus?

Goat head…..Tag a TOAD!

Then go tell someone else’s dog what to do.

Goat head…..Tag a TOAD!

Huh?
Wonder how many other hunting sites he has done the same on.
In a way i think it's hilarious. I mean the guy didn't claim to be a brain surgeon, high ranking executive, big time investor, genius poet, astrophysicist, or war hero. .....he claimed to shoot big deer.....wild fuggin goats that are splattered on every highway across this country.

He only played this game because weirdos with deer fetishes look up to that kind of character. Strange, strange, situation. Who's sicker him or the fan boys?......pass me the tinks
In a way i think it's hilarious. I mean the guy didn't claim to be a brain surgeon, high ranking executive, big time investor, genius poet, astrophysicist, or war hero. .....he claimed to shoot big deer.....

Speaking of brain surgeons, maybe that's because this ain't a brain surgery, executive, financial, poetry, or astrophysics forum, Einstein.

Just saying.

This oughta be good....

lol

grin grin

Just saying.

This oughta be good....

lol

grin grin
Shot any dinks lately?
In a way i think it's hilarious. I mean the guy didn't claim to be a brain surgeon, high ranking executive, big time investor, genius poet, astrophysicist, or war hero. .....he claimed to shoot big deer.....

Speaking of brain surgeons, maybe that's because this ain't a brain surgery, executive, financial, poetry, or astrophysics forum, Einstein.

Did you blow him, too? I won't waste my time looking. Bit I'm guessing you're a full blown deer queer.

It's OK to be disturbed if you " smoked" his " pole" .
LOL, don't make me sic renegade on you. You sound like Mazey-poo.

The gay schit is a dead giveaway.
He only played this game because weirdos with deer fetishes look up to that kind of character. Strange, strange, situation. Who's sicker him or the fan boys?......pass me the tinks

You have an extremely poor grasp of reality.

Goat head…..Tag a TOAD!

Huh?

Let me handle this. I speak some Shoshone jibberish.

Shoot a big dog and lick the neighbors toad! Goats buck a tag spreader, odd things. Why indeed. Mmmmm.
Roundoak's most successful cartridge was "right click - save as"
Send Rennie, I agree with 90 percent of his rants.
I've been waiting for this chapter.... watching you guys attack other people because your hero is a fraud and imposter. And not just that, but an imposter something so meaningless. Bunch of hicks.

Goat head…..Tag a TOAD!

Huh?

Shoot a big dog and lick the neighbors toad! Goats buck a tag spreader, odd things. Why indeed. Mmmmm.
Huh^2!

Goat head…..Tag a TOAD!

Huh?

I think I just pee'd a little!
laugh
LMAO. Dave’s good …

How so?
Ok
Ok

Me forget….

Not at Pow Wow….

At pale face campfire….

If you think shooting a Gran Ciervo ….( a lil Spanish 4 U)

Makes you all important or impressive.

Go a head.

Then try and see if some one else’s dog will listen to you.
I've been waiting for this chapter.... watching you guys attack other people because your hero is a fraud and imposter. And not just that, but an imposter something so meaningless. Bunch of hicks.

Hero worship is a fools game
Ok
Ok

Me forget….

Not at Pow Wow….

At pale face campfire….

Go a head.

You had me at goat head.

Also my dogs don't care about deer size, they just want the scraps.
Agreed u bring scraps……

Dink or grande…..

They will listen.
cool grin
Ok
Ok

Me forget….

Not at Pow Wow….

At pale face campfire….

Go a head.

I agree
They not much understand.
Weird queer obsession
Butt hurt white men
Ok
Ok

Me forget….

Not at Pow Wow….

At pale face campfire….

Go a head.

You had me at goat head.

Also my dogs don't care about deer size, they just want the scraps.

Had me at shooting Cuervo!
Cazadores……..

Cabrito……..

They all good 2 kill ya

Says Cheif Throbbin Noggin

From the tribe

One 2 many

Whoa pardner! What about scenarshooter?!!!
Sometimes I take my pet wolf to the deer camp cabin. He'll even ride in the canoe while we float the islands in the sumac swamp.

Lmao!!!! Who spreads the manure at your place? 😂
What the Fugg??????

No way, too strange to be true…….

‘Bout 3 years ago RoundOak was featured in Epic Outdoors mag for a feature Mule deer story, The guy in that photo was maybe 35 years old,

Round Oak was awarded prizes for that story………

WTF.

Really hoping there’s some sane explanation here somehow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wonder if ROs pms are full yet?
Originally Posted by huntsonora

Lmao!!!! Who spreads the manure at your place? 😂

There is a lotta manure spreading going on around here.... lmao
Ok , here's the deal... manure spreading can be fun.... until schit hits the fan... then we have a mess on our hands.... smile
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

grin

... but not his magnum opus.

Ok , here's the deal... manure spreading can be fun.... until schit hits the fan... then we have a mess on our hands.... smile

DO NOT ENGAGE BEATER BAR WITH WIND AT YOUR BACK!
This past fall we actually had our little feed lot pens cleaned and hauled out by a crew that had one giant front end loader and 3 big spreader trucks. They did a good job, only broke a couple boards.

Weather turned before they could get everything done but they still hauled out a chitload of chit. 800 tons?

They broke the bill down by loads/volume/estimated weight...blah blah blah.

I have a pic....

DO NOT ENGAGE BEATER BAR WITH WIND AT YOUR BACK!

I am scared to respond to this.... feels like a trap..... wink
This past fall we actually had our little feed lot pens cleaned and hauled out by a crew that had one giant front end loader and 3 big spreader trucks. They did a good job, only broke a couple boards.

Weather turned before they could get everything done but they still hauled out a chitload of chit. 800 tons?

They broke the bill down by loads/volume/estimated weight...blah blah blah.

I have a pic....

Brother Sam..... sounds like you "were" full of bullshit.... glad the problem is solved.... maybe invest in a manure spreader? smile
Brother Brian, each of the 3 truck drivers shot a huge buck so all good!

If I wasn't so busy farming right now I'd type the details but you know how works goes.....

Poo flingin'!

Brother Brian, each of the 3 truck drivers shot a huge buck so all good!

If I wasn't so busy farming right now I'd type the details but you know how works goes.....

Poo flingin'!

Excellent brother Sam.... I expect a truck load of booner whitetails from you and crew... manure spreading is the latest ..... smile
Sammo, You can't expect to shoot monster bucks while spreading manure if you only clean the barn once a year. Out east we clean the barn twice a week.

LOL

How so?

You have essentially zero idea what motivated RO, as anyone with a C- in Psy 101 could tell you. You also presume to know what motivated those that interacted with him. Again, you don't.

News flash: Water is wet. This is a hunting talk forum - people talk about hunting, and yes, even deer hunting. That doesn't mean any of us are "sick", "weird" or have "fetishes."

Which begs the question; Why are you here?
"Nice deer - congrats" does NOT equal "OMG - I want a load of your man butter in or around my mouth". Unless, you know - projecting by some that mean that themselves.

grin

[bleep] you & yo big words Brian !

But you're right - who could forget the "baboon ass" thread !

True work of art !
"Nice deer - congrats" does NOT equal "OMG - I want a load of your man butter in or around my mouth". Unless, you know - projecting by some that mean that themselves.

Keyboard, please Andrew !

grin

[bleep] you & yo big words Brian !

But you're right - who could forget the "baboon ass" thread !

True work of art !

Raises hand. (I actually forgot about the red butts)

Jesus…LMFAO

I disagree and would argue that RoundOak had his mouth wide open, ingesting every ounce of our man-yolk over the years.

He definitely loved the taste!

What a fàg, he was.

🦫
Yeah, that's about enough outdoors talk for me.

See ya in a few years folks. Lol
Originally Posted by Doc_Holidude

Discerning Pathological liars is like discerning serial killers. It’s hard because normal people don’t think like they do . If someone posts a picture of a big buck , my first instinct isn’t to think,”is it plagiarized.” Because like you, my brain doesn’t work that way.

Anyways, the shame is on him, not you and I.

I disagree and would argue that RoundOak had his mouth wide open, ingesting every ounce of our man-yolk over the years.

What a fàg, he was.

🦫

I was talking about Nathan's assessment that if you congratulate RO on a deer (you didn't know was fraudulent) that is some how means you were blowing him as a "deer queer" (SIC)

What a fàg, he was.

🦫

I was talking about Nathan's assessment that if you congratulate RO on a deer (you didn't know was fraudulent) that is some how means you were blowing him as a "deer queer" (SIC)

Yeah, I know.

I just put the blame where it always deserved to be, on RO.

Just helping Nate along, was all.

🦫
Who’s Nathan?
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...6495/gonew/1/if-you-blew-roundoak#UNREAD

Purveyor of blown things.
Yea, but who IS Nathan.
Yea, but who IS Nathan.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15479711/latest-99-kill#Post15479711

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire