Home
Posted By: Travis13 Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/07/22
First I’m gonna be the first to admit I didn’t even know who Tyler Jordan was before this story I’m about to share.

This may be old news, but I was reading on another forum where he apparently shot a wounded deer, while swimming, under spotlight, and followed by a dog. There is cellphone video and it has leaked.

This happened in Mississippi during a velvet hunt. If anyone is interested I can share the forum link so you can read about it. I found it interesting and entertaining
Posted By: tzone Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/07/22
link?
Posted By: Travis13 Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/07/22
https://www.tndeer.com/threads/tyler-jordan-buck.428709/
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/07/22
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. When we were guiding hunts for 15 years, I had several buddy's who were doing the same. We did guide a few of the so called "TV hunting celebrities", and some of those were the biggest doofusses we ever hunted with. Without help they couldn't hunt their way to stay alive probably.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/07/22
JGRaider, You forgot to mention these T.V. Celebrities wanted you to guide them and clean their game all for nothing, forget about them paying for the hunt or your time. Rio7
Posted By: RL Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by RIO7
JGRaider, You forgot to mention these T.V. Celebrities wanted you to guide them and clean their game all for nothing, forget about them paying for the hunt or your time. Rio7

You got that right!!! They say "it's great publicity - you will be on TV..." That is pure BS - they just want something free so they can get more free stuff from their sponsors. Yep - a sore spot with us.
Ha, no kidding Rio. They've got that going for them too! BTW, great buck you killed yesterday.
Posted By: tzone Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by JGRaider
BTW, great buck you killed yesterday.

Where do we see this buck?
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by JGRaider
BTW, great buck you killed yesterday.

Where do we see this buck?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9553243/51
Posted By: tzone Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/08/22
Thanks JG!
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/09/22
I saw a video once where Pro Bass Fisherman Jimmy Houston arrowed a buck that appeared to be drugged. Buck was staggering all over the place. Jimmy was laughing out loud the whole time. I’d rather that I never killed another deer than do it like that.

Ron
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
I saw a video once where Pro Bass Fisherman Jimmy Houston arrowed a buck that appeared to be drugged. Buck was staggering all over the place. Jimmy was laughing out loud the whole time. I’d rather that I never killed another deer than do it like that.

Ron
Is Houston the dumbazz fisherman who kisses the fish? What a dweeb.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Ron
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Ron

Yep, that’s him.

Ron
Posted By: MallardAddict Re: Tyler Jordan Buck? - 12/10/22

Ron

Staggering, hell it fell over 4-5 times in the video. They had to prop it against a tree to keep it upright long enough for fatass to shoot it.
© 24hourcampfire