Home
Posted By: Kenneth66 Week and a half - 12/28/23
Down with some kind of virus , shiet hits me hard in tha lungs for some reason
But any way got a week and half to get it done and am planning on using 243 loaded with 42gr of I4064 under is 85 gr Zipedo bullet
I know the odds of getting a decent buck at this point is getting smaller by the day as some have already started shedding
Doubled up on the antibiotics and will hit the prednisone hard in the morning and get my breathing in order
There was a non typical in the mountains not far from here and hope to get him , but at this point I’ll be happy with what ever has horns on it
These Zipedos are supposed to be the shiet and running .5-.7” inch groups with mentioned load
Hot damned I’m pumped
Kenneth
Posted By: MonkeyWrench Re: Week and a half - 12/28/23
Which mountains?
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Week and a half - 12/28/23
Blue ridge
Well , looks like the bug is winning
Wife is really sick
Dam this stuff
Kenneth
Posted By: hanco Re: Week and a half - 12/28/23
We have had hell with that too, can’t shake the cough. It almost disappears, then comes back.
Posted By: oldtimr1 Re: Week and a half - 12/28/23
I had a lung infection a year ago that had me on an oxygen concentrator for 6 months. First thing I did when I got off the concentrator was to go the the high prarie to hunt antelope. Got one too, My wife was not a happy camper that I went, not because I went hunting, she knew I had a deposit on the hunt but because it was so close to getting off oxygen.
Yep , know what you mean , mine was a little pissy at me for going deer hunting day after being released for heart attack
But hell that’s no big deal anymore , I have spent a day or two in for a stent and went back to work the next day
But 6 months on a oxygen concentrator sounds pretty dam rough
Hats off to you
Kenneth
© 24hourcampfire