Home
Several years ago I saw advertised an electronic gismo that you
pushed a button and it made a noise like a deer feeder. Does anyone know if they still make this product and if so, where do you get one?

Thanks in advance for the responses.
corn call
Think that Cabelas and Dirt Cheap both sold them for a while. Haven't noticed one being advertised lately...
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard and if I were ever desperate enough to use one I'd never be foolish enough to admit it.
I don't reckon yer dog is named Pavlov.
They make excellent pig calls. No kidding. If you don't have one go beat on the side of a corn feeder or spin the plate and see how many pigs coming running in the next 2 minutes.
Get a 1 lb can of coffee and empty the coffee. Put about a cup of kernal corn in the an and replace the lid. Shake the can. It will sound like a corn feeder.
Might work. If it does, dress up like a deer feeder and when a buck gets close and turns his back on you, stick your Butt-Out II Tool where it goes, and you've got him!!! Just don't let go of the Butt-Out II Tool, or I'm almost certain you'll never see it again. Maybe tie it to your waist with a good rope.
I put that one right up there as the Doe in Heat Bubbles.
They should make a feeder that sounds like a gunshot. Then when you shoot a deer, more will come running.
Just yell "Free corn!"

The will be in your lap in seconds. wink grin
If I remember right it was called a 'Feeder Repeater' and I got one as a X-mas present about 3 yrs. ago. Oh Boy I thought as I did hand-springs around the room. It broke after pushing the button a couple of times. Do what Rolly suggests;at least then you can drink the coffee. Kix
© 24hourcampfire