Home
Posted By: websterparish47 What comes round - 02/11/12
Back around 2006 there was a young man on our lease who decided to go back to college. He couldn't afford the lease fees those years so I paid them so he could continue to hunt when school allowed. In 2008 I became disabled, had no income and couldn't pay the fees. The past three years that young man has paid my lease fees so I could continue to hunt. Bread upon the waters?
Posted By: Tom264 Re: What comes round - 02/11/12
Thats what its all about.
cool
Posted By: M77shooter Re: What comes round - 02/13/12
Sounds like a fine young man with an outstanding mentor. Both of you are what this sport is all about. God bless you both-Eddie
Posted By: highridge1 Re: What comes round - 02/13/12
That's awesome to hear.That's a great friend
Posted By: gunnut308 Re: What comes round - 02/13/12
Good stuff right there
Posted By: Southern Re: What comes round - 02/22/12
Sadly, don't find many people like that. But both of you guys should be commended!
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: What comes round - 02/22/12
Originally Posted by Southern
Sadly, don't find many people like that. But both of you guys should be commended!

More of that type gene needs to be spread around grin Seems to be in very short supply
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: What comes round - 02/22/12
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Back around 2006 there was a young man on our lease who decided to go back to college. He couldn't afford the lease fees those years so I paid them so he could continue to hunt when school allowed. In 2008 I became disabled, had no income and couldn't pay the fees. The past three years that young man has paid my lease fees so I could continue to hunt. Bread upon the waters?

I refuse to let the world get me down and awareness of a situation such as this is the reason. Just a short little post with bundles of greatness. Thanks for sharing. My hat is off to both of you. Congratulations
Posted By: Raeford Re: What comes round - 02/22/12
There are still good people out there!! smile
Posted By: tzone Re: What comes round - 02/22/12
Cool.
Posted By: Matt24 Re: What comes round - 02/22/12
2 people doing the right thing. Sure could use alot more of that.
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: What comes round - 02/23/12
That's what folks should do for one another. Good on you guys.
© 24hourcampfire