Home
Posted By: PMC Why I love hunting TN - 08/29/13
I love hunting in TN, my deer season is going to run from the end of Sept thru the first of January. Between public and private lands, quota and non quota hunt I have an opportunity to kill 10 antlered and over 300 non-antlered deer. I'll get to hunt with my kids and some of my best of friends. All within a few hours of home. It's going to be a great season.
Posted By: TATELAW Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/29/13
Ours here in MS starts mid Oct and runs through the end of January if you include archery and primitive gun seasons. And my legal "primitive" rifle is a T/C Encore in 35 Whelen that I would feel comfortable using for a 300yd shot if needed. We are over-run with deer in the area. Not a whole lot of trophy bucks running around but for a meat hunter like me, the does are plentiful!
Yeah, we have a lot of opportunity. Summer is the only downtime for me. Deer in the fall, predators in the winter, turkeys in the spring. Summer is for fishing.
Ya Tennessee is a great state to hunt but I sure wish I could get up with someone to hunt with me out west
Posted By: Riverhawk Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
Yep, things are looking good. Plenty of rain....the deer are healthy and everywhere. I saw a herd of 6 bucks last night that got my attention. 4 of them obvious shooters and still growing. Got drawn for LBL and looking forward to that.

Good luck

Where out West?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
Yeah, life is good in Tn. When I'm not bangin muh sistr I can deer hunt two family farms infested with deer like cockroaches under landowner exemption status, already have my chit lined for the Ft Campbell mil-spec deer, Invites across the line in KY on another 1300 acres, LBL.

Ho-hum

think I'll take up wingshooting, deer are no longer a challenge in Unit L. Can't even give the meat away anymore. That'll certainly change when EBT is accepted at McDonalds. God forbid Hunters For the Hungry give the most discriminating "needy people" an inferior source of protein. < rme>
River hawk Wyoming is where I been buying points. Hey slum if unit L is to easy come on over to east Tn and it might be a little more challenging. I have heard deer run like rabbits in west Tn although I have never hunted there. I would imagine hunting in west Tn is different than these mountains here in east Tn.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
I live in Kingsport and do all my Deer hunting in VA
I got a place over in Virginia in wise county don't hunt it much other than for turkeys in spring. But I do my hunting in carter county
Wyoming is a lot of fun to hunt....been there and killed a decent muley. I have a bunch of points in Utah.
Ya Wyoming is all I have been buying points for right now.
I agree with you bud, a lot of opportunity in the state no doubt

I have only have the opportunity to kill 7 antlered this year and of course unlimited does

With the new farm i picked up I am feeling good for this season it it loaded with does and the land owner wants every thing dead. Also there is a good chance for a nice buck as well

And as always I get to hunt with a lot of good friends all over the state you cant put a price on having fun.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
I can kill 2 antlered[3 if I travel east] in Virginia and an only limited on the does to what I can afford[purchase of extra antlerless tags].
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
Funny, I never considered that quantity of game that I am allowed to kill as a measure of great hunting experience. I guess that's why so many folks like buffets and Africa.

Posted By: killindeer Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
used to vacation every year in TN. love it. mostly in gatlinburg/pigeon forge. back in 80s and 90s. love riding thro cades cove.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
Give me quality all day.
I would rather hunt all week with my childhood best friend that now resides 500 miles away and not kill a deer than kill one daily without the quality time spent with him.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Give me quality all day.
I would rather hunt all week with my childhood best friend that now resides 500 miles away and not kill a deer than kill one daily without the quality time spent with him.

i couldnt argure with that at all
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
Ohio's season is arse backwards it opens for a day then closes the next? It has a 6 day firearm season so I will hit that with the muzzleloader. They do have a couple days of muzzleloader in December I believe but the deer season is short for all the deer they say they have? Nebraska gives you the whole month of December to hunt deer.
Posted By: ManConlee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN

I have only have the opportunity to kill 7 antlered this year and of course unlimited does

Where you been buddy, you still drunk from last night? Oh btw, mom said send the child support check ASAP!
Posted By: davidlea Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/30/13
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Funny, I never considered that quantity of game that I am allowed to kill as a measure of great hunting experience. I guess that's why so many folks like buffets and Africa.

Spot on. It does sell licenses....our "management" program is odd. Forget quality, come on with the quantity seems to be the idea.
Give me quality all day.

i couldnt argure with that at all

Good to see you two bumping barrels. laugh
Originally Posted by davidlea

Spot on. It does sell licenses....our "management" program is odd. Forget quality, come on with the quantity seems to be the idea.

He gots lots of people to feed down there at the trailer park, he has to be sure to help headhunter out with some of his meat too
Posted By: davidlea Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/31/13
Originally Posted by ManConlee

He gots lots of people to feed down there at the trailer park, he has to be sure to help headhunter out with some of his meat too

Damn, that's so wrong smile

The quantity of game has nothing to do with the quality of the hunt. Some of the best hunts I have ever had was with my son and we killed nothing but time.
HOWEVER having the opportunity to kill so much game does provide the opportunity to have many more great memories and many more hunts with friends

for example
you live in a one buck state and you kill a nice one early season most hunters are done a select few will harvest a doe. IMO that is ho hum.

I enjoy hunting sept to jan all over public and private land having a good time.
Posted By: hunt_4646 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/31/13
Hunting the western states like Wyoming has terrific beauty but My older aching knees really appreciate the gentle rolling hills of middle Tennessee. The nice open fields with small wooded areas makes life much more enjoyable for me. The deer are plentiful if not monsters. My freezer is full with healthy venison and we share with some who no longer have the opportunity to hunt. There is very little public hunting land in Tennessee so you develope good friendships with the farmers over the years. The hunters are friendly and help each other.
6 weeks of deer hunting with gun plus archery. Squirrel season is already open if you can stand the mosquitoes and flies this early. There are 2 seasons for Turkey and plenty of time for predators.
I enjoy hunting here in Tn also but I think 3 buck limit needs to be dropped to two but that is just my opinion. But I also live in far east Tn where a lot of you live in west Tn where from what I been told deer are every where there.
Originally Posted by pseshooter300
I enjoy hunting here in Tn also but I think 3 buck limit needs to be dropped to two but that is just my opinion. But I also live in far east Tn where a lot of you live in west Tn where from what I been told deer are every where there.

i have hunted in knox county and loudon co and been successful and saw quite a few deer. I go once a year in DEC when you can kill a doe. But i will say this the terrain can be rough no question.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/31/13
Originally Posted by hunt_4646
There is very little public hunting land in Tennessee so you develope good friendships with the farmers over the years. The hunters are friendly and help each other.

I would respectfully disagree with my experiences and shared conversations of a few other Tn deer hunters I know as friends.

And I'm sure it's like this in other places:

Tn deer hunters can be some of the most bitter, back biting, jealous, conniving, sniffling, whiny-assed bitches known. They will place tree stands in fence rows facing (and presumably hunting) land they don't have permission to be on, they'll sabotage other hunters' stands with walmart deer corn (Tn is No-Bait state). Steal game cameras and stands; not because they are thieves but because it's part of the head games people play.

They are trespassing, fence cutting ATV riding fatfukk slob huntin somebitches.

They bring their 4 and 5 year old 40 lb kids to "Youth Hunt". Chillrens who can't sit their asses still for 10 minutes somehow weather on in 25f cold for hours and make 200 yard killing shots on 120-130 class deer with 270, 308, 7mm-08. Yeah....what the [bleep] ever.

They exploit the new Telecheck style call in system by falsifying and pre-manufacturing kill tags. So they can poach, roadhunt, spot light or bait in a deer already pre selected from scout cam data.

They make up bullsh!t stories on local chat boards to cover their asses so they can then brag and boast of how immortal-like their hunting skills are. They're coddled, patted on the fanny by website moderators and made to feel special by leagues of dumbsh!t wannabe worshipping clones that drown themselves nightly throughout the TN season with Sundrop and Natty Light waiting for the next installment of Spotted Fawn Massacre # 23 (2 with one arrow) or some other chest beating title.

well, anyway..... laugh
better quit here, I'm startin to come a lil bitter

Good luck Tn Hunters-Be Safe-Use your harness..... or a good steady truck mirror. wink

Note: Can't post this type of expose' on Cliquey Tn sporting websites, I would get the dreaded Ban Hammer lmao. Boooooooo!!!!

[Linked Image]

Posted By: LeonHitchcox Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/31/13
For me the favorite thing about the long season is the fact that it spreads out the hunters. Used to be that the woods were crawling with hunters during the two week season. Now many hunters get tired and just stop hunting long before the end of the season. I also can be much more selective in harvesting deer with the long season. Thirty years ago most hunters would take a spike or 4-point just to score. Now most will wait for a mature buck while stocking the freezer with our overabundance of does.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/31/13
There is very little public hunting land in Tennessee so you develope good friendships with the farmers over the years.

That's a pretty blanket statement. Actually there is quite abit of public land to hunt in TN in general and in E TN in particular.
There is well over 600,000 acres just in the Cherokee National forest alone. Catoosa has 80,000. Big south fork is over 125'000 acres and that's just a few of the available public lands. There is alot more outside of the twra like TVA lands too.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Why I love hunting TN - 08/31/13
75% of Stewart Co alone is owned by one or more (about a dozen) different federal and state agencies. Ft. Campbell goobles up a 1/3 of Montgomery.

And that's another thing govt lands around here, you don't get pack up your rock crawlers and go have a friggin Burning Man pot polooza.

They are pricks around here controlling these holdings. Opie and Barney Fife the ranger is quaking in their boots ready for you to pull a jack move.

Anything goes I guess out in the western states.
Posted By: ManConlee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/01/13
Your a trespassing poacher anyway so why does this affect you?
Posted By: PMC Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/01/13
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
There is very little public hunting land in Tennessee so you develope good friendships with the farmers over the years.

That's a pretty blanket statement. Actually there is quite abit of public land to hunt in TN in general and in E TN in particular.
There is well over 600,000 acres just in the Cherokee National forest alone. Catoosa has 80,000. Big south fork is over 125'000 acres and that's just a few of the available public lands. There is alot more outside of the twra like TVA lands too.

Public land may not be right for everybody but I do enjoy the opportunities I have had. Thankfully I have Thousands of acres within a few hours of home.
Posted By: slg888 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/01/13
Originally Posted by slumlord
I would respectfully disagree with my experiences and shared conversations of a few other Tn deer hunters I know as friends.

And I'm sure it's like this in other places:

Tn deer hunters can be some of the most bitter, back biting, jealous, conniving, sniffling, whiny-assed bitches known. They will place tree stands in fence rows facing (and presumably hunting) land they don't have permission to be on, they'll sabotage other hunters' stands with walmart deer corn (Tn is No-Bait state). Steal game cameras and stands; not because they are thieves but because it's part of the head games people play.

They are trespassing, fence cutting ATV riding fatfukk slob huntin somebitches.

They bring their 4 and 5 year old 40 lb kids to "Youth Hunt". Chillrens who can't sit their asses still for 10 minutes somehow weather on in 25f cold for hours and make 200 yard killing shots on 120-130 class deer with 270, 308, 7mm-08. Yeah....what the [bleep] ever.

They exploit the new Telecheck style call in system by falsifying and pre-manufacturing kill tags. So they can poach, roadhunt, spot light or bait in a deer already pre selected from scout cam data.

They make up bullsh!t stories on local chat boards to cover their asses so they can then brag and boast of how immortal-like their hunting skills are. They're coddled, patted on the fanny by website moderators and made to feel special by leagues of dumbsh!t wannabe worshipping clones that drown themselves nightly throughout the TN season with Sundrop and Natty Light waiting for the next installment of Spotted Fawn Massacre # 23 (2 with one arrow) or some other chest beating title.

well, anyway..... laugh
better quit here, I'm startin to come a lil bitter

Good luck Tn Hunters-Be Safe-Use your harness..... or a good steady truck mirror. wink

Note: Can't post this type of expose' on Cliquey Tn sporting websites, I would get the dreaded Ban Hammer lmao. Boooooooo!!!!
You have some serious issues.
Posted By: 300MAG Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/01/13
Just hang my stands Stoney!!!
Posted By: slg888 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/01/13
Originally Posted by 300MAG
Hanged 4 ladder stands two days ago. Today I'm drenched in Caladryl 'cause my dumbass did not use any repellent. The chiggers got me from head to toe & everywhere in-between.
Posted By: Riverhawk Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/01/13
Originally Posted by PMC

Public land may not be right for everybody but I do enjoy the opportunities I have had. Thankfully I have Thousands of acres within a few hours of home.

I do almost all of my hunting on public lands in Middle Tennessee. I am thankful to have so much of it at my disposal, within a reasonable drive. I hunt Cheatham, Catoosa, LBL regularly and I plan to visit Ft Campbell this year. While the amount of it is nothing like some of the Western states, it's a whole lot better situation than some other States.
Posted By: ManConlee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/08/13
Looks like somebody has a stalker . Tick Tock when will it lock!
http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ub...mp;Number=3349360&page=1#Post3349360
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/08/13
Originally Posted by slg888
Hanged 4 ladder stands two days ago. Today I'm drenched in Caladryl 'cause my dumbass did not use any repellent. The chiggers got me from head to toe & everywhere in-between.

Well, caladryl is for poison ivy, won't do squat for chiggers, nothing will really, except dousing/powdering yourself with some sulpher next time you head back to that area.
Posted By: ManConlee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/08/13

Didnt you mean hung 4 ladder stands?
Posted By: ManConlee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/09/13
So there Mr Headhunter130, how long you think it will be before you are banned there AGAIN for your horses ass antics?
Posted By: slg888 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/09/13
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Well, caladryl is for poison ivy, won't do squat for chiggers, nothing will really, except dousing/powdering yourself with some sulpher next time you head back to that area.

Wrong, caladryl clear for itch works great on chigger sores. Started using it last year & best stuff I've ever used.
So there Mr Headhunter130, how long you think it will be before you are banned there AGAIN for your horses ass antics?

the funny thing is as great and knowledgeable hunter as headhunter is you would think he would be more aware of the opportunities of the state he hunts in
here we go again, just because I have no urge to kill multiple yearling bucks (only way you are going to kill that many bucks in a season) and I have not even attempted to look to see how many bucks you can kill in a season until I saw that post does not mean I am an idiot like the DATP (Dumb A$$ Tresspassing Poacher or hilariously known as Deer Assasin, more like fawn assasin) and his buddies. I still have no care to kill 8,9,10 or more bucks in a season and I do not care if anyone does legally. DATP hopefully has changed but it is common knowledge he is a trespassing poacher so whatever he posts means nothing to me.
Manconlee (whatever idiot meaning that has) you and DATP need to go and cuddle so you can learn how to trespass and poach unless you are already a professional like him.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/09/13

the funny thing is as great and knowledgeable hunter as headhunter is you would think he would be more aware of the opportunities of the state he hunts in

You would think so,
...apparently not
Also, I do not care what anyone legally kills. I do not care nor do I have the time to kill 10 bucks or however many the TWRA allows (which I personally completely disagree with, but if it is legal and you want to go for it) I would be happy if we had a 1 buck limit and a bonus buck on a wma, lbl and national refuge, only becuase you probablye will not get a chance to hunt those every year, but if you get a draw, you should be able to kill a buck. DATP would break all poaching records if they did that though. It is my opinion (and anyone who has looked at the his stupid threads) that he poached the best buck he killed. No way does he tell every small detail of all the spotted fawns he has killed and he kills the buck of a lifetime and basically he says it walked out and he shot it??? Ask his neighbor about it. By the way DATP, he says hey and he is still watching you, so you should probably put your spotlight up.
As far as asking a question goes, maybe DATP needs to learn to ask permission and when it is denied, STAY OFF THE LAND! Also, learn the game laws and abide by them. Comes from an confidential source.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/09/13
yeeeeeehawwwwwww

you tn sombitches

laugh
Originally Posted by headhunter130
Manconlee (whatever idiot meaning that has) you and DATP need to go and cuddle so you can learn how to trespass and poach unless you are already a professional like him.

I am not a poacher but I have been known to ride my 4 wheeler on posted property. Oops

You would think so,
...apparently not

He's a dumbass
He scrapes the bottom of the barrel to find things to argue about. I don't know why he makes it a personal goal to destroy DA, DA is the man!
Funny thing is he is watching me we grilled out together last weekend great guy , got a nice 8 pointer running around my place and im letting his son come over and hunt out of my shooting house

just because you cant kill a large buck in TN doenst me you should have the attitude you do about mine, jealousy is so unbecoming of you.

I have written permission and or lease papers for ever place i hunt with the exception of public state and federal land
He has obsession with you DA, kinda queer if you ask me
Enjoy your time at the other site headhunter
Tick Tock Tick Tock
I am reaching for that red button before long
Tick Tock Tick Tock

If you really expect too many folks here to buy into that then your full of schitt.... just sayin
Tick Tock Tick Tock

If you really expect too many folks here to buy into that then your full of schitt.... just sayin

We shall see
Tick Tock Tick Tock

We shall see

Oh I forgot its the internet, so you must be on the level...(roll eyes)

mOrOn
No jealousy here, if I had to hunt the way you do and do what you did to kill that buck, I don't care how big, I would never hunt again or kill another deer.

Funny thing is you start this crap and keep it going. I don't say word until you start it. I call like I see it. Many on the other site feel the exact same way as I do there mr trespassin poacher, as a matter of fact I would say it is a majority. I still say the offer is open to you telling the true story of how you killed that deer. Every deer you kill (including spotted fawns which is just sad and wrong) you post every detail, (even your rifle and reloading data which is even more funny because I read a couple articles you put in TON before I realized it was you who wrote them and I sure would not shoot anything you loaded, clueless would be a good word for you when it comes to reloading) which is absolutely hilarious and then you kill a great deer and claim it walked out and you shot it??? Absolute joke and everytime you try to start something I will bring it up and I tell every single person I see that mentions that deer what my opinion of you is.

Funny thing is, I did not asked to be allowed back on that site, I was contacted about it. Of course DATP will get his panties in a wad and go crying to get me banned because I tell the truth about him just like he did when I asked about his neighbor and he was scared of his trespassing and poaching being exposed. DATP knows the meaning of how the truth really hurts.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

We shall see

Oh I forgot its the internet, so you must be on the level...(roll eyes)

mOrOn

Patience grasshopper
Maybe you push the right buttons and you will find out, wth makes you think you know any damn thing about what I got going on? Time will tell

Patience grasshopper
Maybe you push the right buttons and you will find out, wth makes you think you know any damn thing about what I got going on? Time will tell

Patience my ass....
Just what might I find out? What ever makes you delusional enough to thro out sock puppet threats against me is certainly a mystery.

Surely you don't buy into your own BS do you?
Then why be surprised when others don't either.

The quantity of game has nothing to do with the quality of the hunt. Some of the best hunts I have ever had was with my son and we killed nothing but time.
HOWEVER having the opportunity to kill so much game does provide the opportunity to have many more great memories and many more hunts with friends

for example
you live in a one buck state and you kill a nice one early season most hunters are done a select few will harvest a doe. IMO that is ho hum.

I enjoy hunting sept to jan all over public and private land having a good time.

If you lived in one of those states for long, I would guess you would be put under the jail. No way could an unethical person like you hold to one buck.
sam you need to seek profession help

i did not start nothing all i said was "the funny thing is as great and knowledgeable hunter as headhunter is you would think he would be more aware of the opportunities of the state he hunts in"

to which you replied

here we go again, just because I have no urge to kill multiple yearling bucks (only way you are going to kill that many bucks in a season) and I have not even attempted to look to see how many bucks you can kill in a season until I saw that post does not mean I am an idiot like the DATP (Dumb A$$ Tresspassing Poacher or hilariously known as Deer Assasin, more like fawn assasin) and his buddies. I still have no care to kill 8,9,10 or more bucks in a season and I do not care if anyone does legally. DATP hopefully has changed but it is common knowledge he is a trespassing poacher so whatever he posts means nothing to me.

who started what you are a freaking idiot any one that can read can tell that

sam you need to seek profession help

i did not start nothing all i said was "the funny thing is as great and knowledgeable hunter as headhunter is you would think he would be more aware of the opportunities of the state he hunts in"

to which you replied

who started what you are a freaking idiot any one that can read can tell that

Tell him DA
Jealousy is such a ugly thing

Patience grasshopper

Patience my ass....
Just what might I find out? What ever makes you delusional enough to thro out sock puppet threats against me is certainly a mystery.

Surely you don't buy into your own BS do you?
Then why be surprised when others don't either.
we shall see who comes out looking like a fool on this one, need a clue?
he must not of read the article in tennessee sportsman mag it has all the details of the hunt

along with the threads i posted on here

what ever info head hunter need needs i would be more than happy to tell him to help him sleep at night

but it is in the news paper articles and magizine articles and on the internet for him to read bout.

You keep bringing up my articles about reloading i wrote for Tony when he had TON does it up set you that bad get a life spend some time with you family take a kid hunting instead of hanging stand in ky juvi weekend

you need a lot of prayer sam tucker

we shall see who comes out looking like a fool on this one, need a clue?

Ya, why don't you give me one. Cause I'm seein more than one.

Looks like somebody shut your sh it down headhunter, wonder who did that?
he must not of read the article in tennessee sportsman mag it has all the details of the hunt

along with the threads i posted on here

what ever info head hunter need needs i would be more than happy to tell him to help him sleep at night

but it is in the news paper articles and magizine articles and on the internet for him to read bout.

You keep bringing up my articles about reloading i wrote for Tony when he had TON does it up set you that bad get a life spend some time with you family take a kid hunting instead of hanging stand in ky juvi weekend

you need a lot of prayer sam tucker

I don't need anything except for your trespassing, poaching, unethical, immoral, cheating poor excuse of a human being to ignore me. I sleep well and if you thought of when I pray it will be that you are not passing all your illegal ways to future generations. If anything you are a source of great humor though.

You must lead a sad life if you are stalking me and if you are, you need to quit it, stalking is illegal. Reminds me of DATP, I guess you learn from him.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/09/13
Thinkin I'll just keep outta Ten-O-See.

You must lead a sad life if you are stalking me and if you are, you need to quit it, stalking is illegal. Reminds me of DATP, I guess you learn from him.

Lmao, you really are ignorant arent you? I'm the stalker? That's is some funny sh it right there Sam

That's probably wise on your part.

and this bothers me how?

Lmao, you really are ignorant arent you? I'm the stalker? That's is some funny sh it right there Sam

I guess you know me, Stalker. As far as I know I have no clue who you are other than an internet stalker.
laugh
laugh

Just made the connection, you must be a trespassing, poaching, unethical, spotted fawn killer also.

Both of you need to ignore me so you do not have to read the truth. I know it hurts.
cool
Raeford, don't let the TN Teen gossip detour you from hunting here. Seems a few here are overly jealous what others hunt/kill. I think all states have there teenager drama.
Don't let him fool ya, you can't pry him away from his little tndeer home.
Just another sh it starter
Raeford, don't let the TN Teen gossip detour you from hunting here. Seems a few here are overly jealous what others hunt/kill. I think all states have there teenager drama.

Maybe you should stick to what you know best, selling carpet and shooting hand picked high fenced zoo animals from a Volkswagen THING shooting platform

Maybe you should stick to what you know best, selling carpet and shooting hand picked high fenced zoo animals from a Volkswagen THING shooting platform
Selling Carpet?? Obviously you don't have a clue during your research of members. 65 post and all pertaining to drama-gossip.

Womanconlee, why don't you post up some hunting pics instead of ragging & stalking other members?
No need to post hunting pics, I am just fine knowing what I have accomplished afield and it is none of anyone's gd business.
No need to post hunting pics, I am just fine knowing what I have accomplished afield and it is none of anyone's gd business.
All you have accomplished is making yourself look like a F*cking Sissy. 65 post filled w/drama......don't you have homework to do?

Oh btw, mom said send the child support check ASAP!
Good to see you two bumping barrels.
Your a trespassing poacher anyway so why does this affect you?
He scrapes the bottom of the barrel to find things to argue about. I don't know why he makes it a personal goal to destroy DA, DA is the man!
He has obsession with you DA, kinda queer if you ask me
Tick Tock Tick Tock
Lmao, you really are ignorant arent you? I'm the stalker?
Don't let him fool ya, you can't pry him away from his little tndeer home.
Just another sh it starter
Somebody needs a manpon!
Posted By: slg888 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/11/13
Somebody needs a manpon!
I do, drive an hour East & give me one wigger Allison.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/11/13
Sad representation for a great state.
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
some folks just have issues
Posted By: ManConlee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
Some folks need to just stick to what they know about like screwing around in a skid loader down at their storage bldg on hwy 139 or stalking people and accusing them of being poachers and sh it like that and let the real outdoorsmen talk about hunting. Not farm raised high fence hunting either real out in the woods find your own way kinda sh it. Damn yuppies
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
Some folks need to just stick to what they, like screwing around in a skid loader down at their storage bldg on hwy 139 or stalking people and accusing them of being poachers and sh it like that and let the real outdoorsmen talk about hunting. Not farm raised high fence hunting either real out in the woods find your own way kinda sh it. Damn yuppies

Did your parents have any kids that lived?
Some folks need to just stick to what they, like screwing around in a skid loader down at their storage bldg on hwy 139 or stalking people and accusing them of being poachers and sh it like that and let the real outdoorsmen talk about hunting. Not farm raised high fence hunting either real out in the woods find your own way kinda sh it. Damn yuppies

Did your parents have any kids that lived?
take a knee is what I told your mom
Posted By: slg888 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
3 user names on 24hr(Manconlee. Allison, catman925), laugh When are going to get a 4th Campfire user name?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...17012/all/My_open_apoligy_to_Greg_T_Came

Funny thing is..... this is actually a real pic of you. If your willing to travel to Texas to whip Crossfires ass, an hour drive should not be nothing to Knoxville.

Couldn't afford the flight to Texas?
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6938619/1

Originally Posted by gitem_12
Manconlee. Allison, catman925. [Linked Image]
While your searching for slg888 pics, I'll get you started.

This is one of those "Damn Yuppee high fenced" hunts you mentioned. Notice the 8' fence in the background.

[Linked Image][/URL]
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
I still say Steelhead is his daddy.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
This thread is funny.
Gonna be even funnier if I post his pic & these threads on TNDeer.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
[Linked Image]

WTF?

sure wasn't any open [bleep] in Tennessee in my time there back in my youth.. my step dad was from Tennessee...

back then, someone would have gotten their asses kicked for just looking like that...
the dangers of meth
Posted By: Seafire Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
does meth make ya want to wear your Grandma's underwear on your head? and swipe your grandpa's slippers?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
I still say Steelhead is his daddy.

It wouldn't be the first time your mother pushed out a retard.
Gonna be even funnier if I post his pic & these threads on TNDeer.

Post away mfer post away
Joke will be on you
I don't think you got the balls to post this stuff on there!
According to 3 pm's I've received from TN folks, your obsession with DA & other successful TN hunters has consumed you with jealousy to the point of joining forums and stalking.

Enjoy stalking TN Men on 24hrcampfire [bleep] boy'....LMAO.

Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]
Really? I find it hilarious that everytime someone new shows up that all of you assume it to be ole "chicken legs". Needless to say you are all wrong! Come on, post that sh it up over there where I can lock it down.
Tick Tock tick Tock IBL
BTW DA is the man in this great state. He's a super star!
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
I don't think you got the balls to post this stuff on there!

That's funny, what would you know about what it takes to have a set off balls anyway, other than the set that bounces off of your chin. laffin
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
Really? Come on, post that sh it up over there where I can lock it down.
Tick Tock tick Tock IBL

Are you still intent on draggin that dead puppy around on its leash till it rots?...You really are a sociopath aren't you. crazy

Well that should be easy enough to prove. Go over to the other "site" and start a thread "man", that is who you want us to believe you are right?
post a pic of a rabbit with a pancake on its head. If you don't you are a spineless POS, that will show us,...ya right....

and for what its worth,...We are NOT laughin with you.... nome' sain?
Really? Come on, post that sh it up over there where I can lock it down.
Tick Tock tick Tock IBL

Are you still intent on draggin that dead puppy around on its leash till it rots?...You really are a sociopath aren't you. crazy

Well that should be easy enough to prove. Go over to the other "site" and start a thread "man", that is who you want us to believe you are right?
post a pic of a rabbit with a pancake on its head...That will show us,...ya right....

and for what its worth,...We are NOT laughin with you.... nome' sain?

laugh
Sorry. Accidentally stumbled into this butthole convention, thinking it would be about hunting in Tennessee. Silly me!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Sorry. Accidentally stumbled into this butthole convention, thinking it would be about hunting in Tennessee. Silly me!
Try Dallas, Ga
Posted By: Tractorlvr Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/12/13
some folks are just mental

that is correct. The morals and ethics of DATP and his buddies are terrible. He say he is always taking kids hunting, I sure hope he cleans his act when he does. He has posted some of the most immoral trash I have ever seen on either of these sites. I have only told the truth while he resorts to name calling and language that has no place on the internet where young people can see it.

I am going back to hanging treestands on juvenile weekend and I am still a better influence than DATP on the younger generation.
Here we go another TN argument. Take all this crap back over to TN Deer.
I get tired of every time something is started about TN it ends up in a mud slinging/pissing contest.

I hope everyone knows some of these members from TN doesn't represent us all.
Posted By: Tractorlvr Re: Why I love hunting TN - 09/13/13

that is correct. The morals and ethics of DATP and his buddies are terrible. He say he is always taking kids hunting, I sure hope he cleans his act when he does. He has posted some of the most immoral trash I have ever seen on either of these sites. I have only told the truth while he resorts to name calling and language that has no place on the internet where young people can see it.

I am going back to hanging treestands on juvenile weekend and I am still a better influence than DATP on the younger generation.

I was referring to you HH. You are obsessed with that dude, get a life.
© 24hourcampfire