Home
This feller has been around for at least 3 years.
[Linked Image]
He knows not to show up during hunting hours.
What's a bedroom feeder?
DONK
Break it off or deformed? We always give em at least another year if deformed to see if its a genetic or injury trait.

Cool looking anyway! Better than 10000 grackles!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
What's a bedroom feeder?

I don't know if you can't see the feeder outside of our bedroom window or having comprehension problems.
Originally Posted by rost495
Break it off or deformed? We always give em at least another year if deformed to see if its a genetic or injury trait.

Jeff, we've been seeing this young guy for about 3 years. The rack on one side looks better every year and actually the messed up side is getting bigger. I have not seen a malformed young one yet that may be his. Could happen though.
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
What's a bedroom feeder?

I don't know if you can't see the feeder outside of our bedroom window or having comprehension problems.

I'm from out west, I don't know anything about feeders or their terminology. For all I know it is in the deer's bedroom vs. some other location. That's why I asked. Completely foreign concepts to me.
What's a bedroom feeder?

I'm from out west, I don't know anything about feeders or their terminology. For all I know it is in the deer's bedroom vs. some other location. That's why I asked. Completely foreign concepts to me.

I like to watch the creatures. Feeders are legal in Texas. I just installed a camera and feeder outside our bedroom window. Now I do drive about 4 hours west to hunt, but not at home.
What's a bedroom feeder?

You make it sound like some people here have been in your bedroom. LOL

However, considering some of the posters on this site you may have, so I take back the LOL.
Originally Posted by FAIR_CHASE
What's a bedroom feeder?

You make it sound like some people here have been in your bedroom. LOL

However, considering some of the posters on this site you may have, so I take back the LOL.

Several on the 24hr Campfire have been to my Casa.
Originally Posted by rost495

Jeff, we've been seeing this young guy for about 3 years. The rack on one side looks better every year and actually the messed up side is getting bigger. I have not seen a malformed young one yet that may be his. Could happen though.

Most likely sustained an injury to the opposite side of his body when he was younger. They say when that happens it can make the opposite side of the rack deformed, for whatever reason.
Bedroom references aside what do you think his age is? I would guess 4 or maybe 5 years old. I don't think it is genetic as others have said more likely due to injury but who knows?
Leg injury when that buck was a yearling, would be my guess.
Butch, What about that big 10 point any sign of him lately?
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Butch, What about that big 10 point any sign of him lately?

I had one more photo early part of last week at 1:45AM and that is it.
© 24hourcampfire