Home
How many guys have bucks they got on camera and we're successful in taking?
I've had a few. Still have a few weeks to take out a couple mutant donks if they are still alive/ around.
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
I don't use trail cameras but I have gotten several blacktails I knew about.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/full/55990.jpg
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/gallery/80/full/57411.jpg
Quite often. In fact I don't nkow that many deer we've shot since we started using game cameras were never on camera at some point.

I don't care much about the trophy aspect of the cameras, it is what it is. I do LOVE the cameras to show all the trash out there and those I target really really hard to try to keep the genetics fairly clean.
Don't use cameras, but have at times decided to focus on a specific animal that we had previously seen. Nearly always ends with tag soup.
Yup.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This year
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
we pretty much know which bucks we're targeting when the season opens; although that sometimes changes when the rut kicks into high gear & new deer start showing up....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

will see if i can dig up some more, when photobucket tanked i lost a bunch of 'em.

we usually see our biggest bucks on camera in December, and we make a hit list for next year then.....
Oh yes, this is the only way I hunt, I give My cameras 100% credit for the seven 150"+ bucks I have taken over the last 6 years......Hb
Fyrepowrx......Congrats on that stud!......Hb
First time to kill a nice one I got pics of was last year. On this small property it is not uncommon to get a few pics of big bucks before season starts and then they disappear when season starts. This buck hung around one week too long and I got him on the second day of muzzleloader season.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I need to get some cameras. Nice bucks you guys. I like this thread, keep'em coming.
First one was #3 on the list second one was #1 on the list.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/12469059/before-and-after-2017
This years buck on camera late sept or oct. The date seems to be reset once in awhile on this camera
[Linked Image]

7th day of the season
[Linked Image]
Check out the brow tines

On my small property, I'm kind of at the mercy of the neighbors. This year it worked out.
Originally Posted by Tom264
Yup.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This year
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Like that tall racked sucker!
Today

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Good thread.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Earlybird, I like it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've been trying to determine if this is the same deer. I think it is.
© 24hourcampfire