Home
4th season buck tag for me!!!!
3rd season for me
Not me. 3 points wasn't enough to get me a buck tag for 2nd combined in area 55 this year.
My pards and I scored 2nd season tags for unit 211. More than happy since we went 4 for 4 last year there last year.
George
Posted By: prm Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/07/18
4th season for me.
Posted By: Read Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/07/18
3rd season for me
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/07/18
Yes! 3rd season
Posted By: 30338 Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/07/18
Drew a dink tag that took 0 points. Mainly want to bird hunt this year so it all works out.
Wife burned points and drew 4th Season.... girl and I drew 3rd choice MZ buck tags. Boy was left out in the cold.... we’ll see what the leftover draw has in store for him.
Not me, I live here in Colorado. Knee deep in deer and elk and can not seem to draw. Just too many people applying.

Prolly burn my 11 NR points next year . . .

Congrats to the guys who drew - remember to post up hunt details and photos.
Posted By: JimR Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/08/18
No tag, just another preference point.
Nothing here, which I knew would happen, hoping to scrounge up a reissued license for somewhere as we get closer to season
Posted By: TomA Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/08/18
Another deer preference point for me but got my over the counter either sex archery elk as usual. Plan on doing a little bank fishing at Blue Mesa before start of season. Look forward to getting in the mountains again and don't care if I get an elk or not. At 68 chasing elk with a bow is still exciting and hopefully I have a few more years in me. Tom
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Prolly burn my 11 NR points next year . . .

Congrats to the guys who drew - remember to post up hunt details and photos.

Unloaded a pile of points and am headed to the NW corner this Oct. Excited and a bit nervous to see if it was worth the wait. Come November, I hope I'll have a recap worthy of posting that will interest my fellow hunters.
Posted By: Otter6 Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/08/18
Unit 66 second season for me.
Posted By: tx270 Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/08/18
3rd season tag
No mule deer, but did draw a whitetail only buck tag for my farm on the Arkansas River. Last season, I had a doe only tag, and kept seeing this big, wide-racked 8-pointer, in easy range. If he made it thru the past season and winter, he should be a real smoker this year!
Hunting mule deer but not in CO. Going back to SD this year.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/09/18
Unit 12 third season buck tag, should be good, only a handful of bucks shot off a large ranch. While elk hunting, I saw a ton of bucks and no tag.
Posted By: Gasman Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/09/18
Neither I (zero points) nor my hunting pard (1 point) drew a buck tag in 3/301 for third season. Things must be tough for the herd in NW CO this year, as evidenced that they only issued 55 tags - down from the several hundred just a few years ago! It used to be that drawing a buck tag was almost a sure thing in this unit, although the last couple of years you only had about a 50/50 chance unless you had a point.
Drew third season GMU 18 as a second choice. Drew a fourth season tag there last year.
3rd season
3rd season
Neither the boy or I drew deer but we put in for the leftovers, hope we get something. I’m pumped I got an elk tag but I really wanted to hunt Mulies!
Unit 31 3rd season
I snagged me a 3rd rifle season tag. Surprised me as it only took one preference point, last time it took 3, so I’m happy!
Non residents seem to do better,lol..They like that bigger money....Wife n I each applied 4 yrs and nothing...Told them to keep their damn points as I was not leaving any more money with the scammers.... I will travel out of state to hunt 'cause at 70 no way in hell will I keep trying and paying for points....Parks Dept is all political now that bows to out of state libs that have moved in and ruined the state,...
Posted By: KC Re: Who's hunting CO mule deer? - 06/17/18

First Choice - Preference Point
Second Choice - Late plains doe tag (got it)

My grandson applied the same and he got his doe tag also. So I'll be taking my grandson on his first mule deer hunt, in December.
© 24hourcampfire