Home
My mom has thrown around the idea of shooting a buck for a few years. I saw this buck a few days ago and we decided to try to make it happen. Stalked around and ended up being able to shoot him at 125 yards. Her first deer she has ever shot. Will be going on the wall for sure.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice deer , and if I may say so nice Mom too!
Way to go mom!
Originally Posted by GregW
Way to go mom!

Xs 2

Jerry
Wow, what a beautiful specimen. Good for her (and you for helping her make it happen).
Very nice 1st deer, congrats to your mom.
Too cool for Skool!
Atta girl!!
Good for her, great buck.
Way to go Mom! You're a blessed son my Friend
What is it with these Mule deer this year...their all fatter than a butter ball. Nice buck! powdr
Beat that Soccer Moms 😎
Outstanding!
Awesome experience!!
Wow heck of a deer there!
Well done mom! Great buck.
Very nice. Keeping it in the family good your mom came around on her own and then starts off with a good buck, well done.
Congrats mom!
Awesome!

My mom decided one season she was going to deer hunt to see what it was all about. Shot a 10 point whitetail opening morning and said “I don’t see what all the fuss is about for you guys”. Hasn’t picked up a rifle since.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Nice deer , and if I may say so nice Mom too!

You may not. wink

C_Hell - congrats to your mom, that's awesome!!
Congratulations to your mother and to you. Did she enjoy the experience enough to become an annual deer hunter? I sure hope so, I just can't think of much better "family time" than being outdoors together.

P.S.: How in the heck are people supposed to horn in on your hunting spots if you don't give some identifying landscape in the background of your pics? (grin)
yes, good job Mom... and son, too
CHell, I can't imagine hunting in that wide open area. I was 50 yds from a buck 3 weeks ago and could not see it. Only way I knew it was there was it was rubbing a tree and shaking some of the leaves off. Never saw the deer.
Congrats to you Mom! Nice buck!

Well done!!!
© 24hourcampfire