Home
Posted By: DUCKBRX A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/02/19
[Linked Image][/img]
[Linked Image][/img]

Explained the best way I know how..........
Dang....nice Looonng tines on your buck!!! Congrat's.
Posted By: Reloader7RM Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/02/19
Details on the build. Dang nice bucks by the way. I have two big old 6pt culls that have been giving me the slip for a couple years, I'm going to bump into them one day.
great deer
They look mature...,,congrats
Posted By: SKane Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/02/19
Excellent! Great looking deer and rifle!
Posted By: skeen Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/02/19
Wow, that second buck has some height to his rack.
Posted By: roundoak Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/03/19
Well OK, yes it is.
Posted By: coleridge Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/03/19
Looks like a pretty small bullet in that side pack (under the front of action in first pic)...
Posted By: DUCKBRX Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/03/19
Originally Posted by coleridge
Looks like a pretty small bullet in that side pack (under the front of action in first pic)...

It would be debated by some that its not enough gun or bullet to responsibly harvest a white-tailed deer.....I DISAGREE!
Posted By: micky Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/05/19
One of the most devastating would channels I have seen in a deer was a mule deer shot at 200ish yards with a 22-250 with cheap Walmart 55gr soft points. I questioned the shooter about the choice of a 22-250. He proved me very wrong. He was a very good shot and he waited for the right shot. The combo was very effective.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/05/19
Cool bucks.
Posted By: DUCKBRX Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/05/19
Originally Posted by micky
One of the most devastating would channels I have seen in a deer was a mule deer shot at 200ish yards with a 22-250 with cheap Walmart 55gr soft points. I questioned the shooter about the choice of a 22-250. He proved me very wrong. He was a very good shot and he waited for the right shot. The combo was very effective.

The bucks were taken with a 70gr blitz king the wounds were massive. 1st deer weighed 184lbs 2nd 167 rutted down a little.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/05/19
Originally Posted by DUCKBRX

The bucks were taken with a 70gr blitz king the wounds were massive. 1st deer weighed 184lbs 2nd 167 rutted down a little.

I guess I missed the caliber. Are you shooting a 22-250, 223 or AI version?
Posted By: Bocajnala Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/05/19
Is that a big six point? Got any better pictures of him? I've always wanted to shoot a big 6 point.

-Jake
Posted By: MGunns Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/06/19
Dang nice bucks!
Posted By: pointer Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/07/19
I dig that first buck! Way cool! Both are dandies.
Posted By: shootem Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/08/19
Big dang 6 pointer for sure! What part of NC you hunting?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/08/19
Must be some wild genetics involved where you hunt. Awesome bucks!
Posted By: roninflag Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/08/19
Nice bucks ! Is your gun quiet? What caliber?
Posted By: DUCKBRX Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/14/19
Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Is that a big six point? Got any better pictures of him? I've always wanted to shoot a big 6 point.

-Jake

[Linked Image][/img]
Originally Posted by roninflag
Nice bucks ! Is your gun quiet? What caliber?

Its a lot quieter than without the can....6x45!!
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Originally Posted by DUCKBRX

I guess I missed the caliber. Are you shooting a 22-250, 223 or AI version?

6x45!!
Posted By: Sevastopol Re: A (DEER RIFLE) ...... - 01/14/19
Nice deer.
The rifle: wouldn't it be more a (cow rifle) than a (deer rifle) with that color pattern? :-)
Originally Posted by Sevastopol
Nice deer.
The rifle: wouldn't it be more a (cow rifle) than a (deer rifle) with that color pattern? :-)

Eat mor ciken!!
© 24hourcampfire