Home
Posted By: Boxerdog Game camera suggestions? - 08/28/19
Looking for a decent game camera under $70.....suggestions...just looking for pictures not as much interested in video...l
Browning... I buy them off eBay for 60-75 each... I've run a bunch of different brands for the last 10 years and they are by far the best for the price.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Game camera suggestions? - 08/28/19
Browning
Posted By: Sika_ Re: Game camera suggestions? - 08/28/19
Browning again!! Good deals on ebay and Amazon.
I bought new 3 Wildgame Cloak 14 Pro cameras for $124 total. They were originally $120 a piece. They came with Duracell batteries and 8md card. Had them out for a little over a month and the picture quality is very good. Have not tried the video function, but for about $40 a camera, they work as expected.
wildgame innovations have always worked well for me. one I have is going on 8 years old, 2 of which it spent the winter outside. still going strong
+1 again for Browning.

I buy the refurbs off eBay. 1 year warranty.

EASYto setup. Some models are 6AA. Some are 8AA. Either last awhile.
Posted By: Boxerdog Re: Game camera suggestions? - 09/07/19
Bought the browning command ops...... video or pictures and which did you find more useful? I have a 32 fb sd card
I do pics.

Just careful what settings are. 3 pic burst every 1 min or whatever will make for lots of pics of the same critters.
I’ve had good luck with the Wildgame Innovations cameras. Moultrie seems to be pretty good too. I have one Spy Point but I’m not really impressed with the night time photos at all. Messed with the Browning and Leupold cameras some and wasn’t overly impressed with them either. I had two Bushnell cameras for about 7 or 8 years that I really liked but they stopped working in the cold weather so I gave them to a friend that bear hunts he’s still using them and they’re around ten years old.
Posted By: Boxerdog Re: Game camera suggestions? - 09/11/19
Camera is up and set for video.....looking forward to this weeks videos
Posted By: Bbear Re: Game camera suggestions? - 09/24/19
Pulled the cards on some cameras we had out over August. One had over 20,000 pictures. Figured out the guy that set them up set them to take a picture every second. smh
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
Browning... I buy them off eBay for 60-75 each... I've run a bunch of different brands for the last 10 years and they are by far the best for the price.

Agreed 👍.......Hb
© 24hourcampfire